Windows 10: hi i want to download visual basic 2010 in windows 10 and this error pop up

Discus and support hi i want to download visual basic 2010 in windows 10 and this error pop up in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; hi i want to download visual basic 2010 in windows 10 and this error pop up visual basic setup canceled automatically because component could not be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KHALID AND, May 20, 2021.

1. hi i want to download visual basic 2010 in windows 10 and this error pop up

hi i want to download visual basic 2010 in windows 10 and this error pop up visual basic setup canceled automatically because component could not be downloadedhelp

:)

KHALID AND, May 20, 2021

2. Visual Basic 6

I moved this thread to "Programming & Webmastering". I suggest not to use vb6 and go with vb.net 2010 or 2012 express. I'd also, suggest if you are learning from the ground up then start with c#. *Toast :toast:

Visual Studio Express 2012 for Windows Desktop

Mindweaver, May 20, 2021
  3. maotulua Win User
    Word / Excel Starter 2010 and Visual Basic 2010 Express compatibility with windows 10

Are Word / Excel Starter 2010 compatible with Windows 10?

What about Visual Basic 2010 Express being compatible with Windows 10

I will migrate from Windows 7

Thanks for any advice

maotulua, May 20, 2021
  4. hi i want to download visual basic 2010 in windows 10 and this error pop up

Visual Basic 6 help

It depends.. If you need your program to work on Windows XP or later then 2010. If not then 2012. I have 2012 installed on one of my Windows 8 boxes, but I don't use it as much. Did you not try what I suggested above? I have Visual Studio 6 on a VM. So, I loaded up the VM and tested my code above and it works. I'm with Ford and think you should move over to .net, but your transition my take a week or two. If you need this to work now, then I would suggest you finish this project in VB6. Once you get the hang of .net then re code it in .net. *Toast :toast:

Mindweaver, May 20, 2021
Thema:

hi i want to download visual basic 2010 in windows 10 and this error pop up

1. hi i want to download visual basic 2010 in windows 10 and this error pop up - Similar Threads - download visual basic

2. Visual Basic

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Visual Basic: Hello Rescue TeamI want to use code to write code in VB, For example I want to declare dynamic public data depended on my code or what I got from my user forms, How can I do that?Thank you!...
  3. When I save json or XML file in excel it shows a pop-up windows visual basic runtime error...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I save json or XML file in excel it shows a pop-up windows visual basic runtime error...: It's working when 21H2 was installed when updated 23H2 it show this problem please reply via same id. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-save-json-or-xml-file-in-excel-it-shows-a/8ad6fa66-5124-467d-a8b6-6c3f4e045fd8
  4. When I save json or XML file in excel it shows a pop-up windows visual basic runtime error...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When I save json or XML file in excel it shows a pop-up windows visual basic runtime error...: It's working when 21H2 was installed when updated 23H2 it show this problem please reply via same id. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-save-json-or-xml-file-in-excel-it-shows-a/8ad6fa66-5124-467d-a8b6-6c3f4e045fd8
  5. Program written with Visual Basic Express 2010 > updated with Visual Studio 2019 > Withou...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Program written with Visual Basic Express 2010 > updated with Visual Studio 2019 > Withou...: I haven't found the solution for a year. Solutions from MS communities did not solve yet.There must be a way to solve this problem.I'm asking for your help. Only users who have installed, for example, VS 2019 can open the program.The problem is opening / reading the file:...
  6. Program written with Visual Basic Express 2010 > updated with Visual Studio 2019 > Withou...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Program written with Visual Basic Express 2010 > updated with Visual Studio 2019 > Withou...: I haven't found the solution for a year. Solutions from MS communities did not solve yet.There must be a way to solve this problem.I'm asking for your help. Only users who have installed, for example, VS 2019 can open the program.The problem is opening / reading the file:...
  7. Need to re-download Visual Studio 2010

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Need to re-download Visual Studio 2010: Hi, I need to redownload a very old version of Visual Studio VS 2010 ProfessionalRebuild an old development environment and need to redownload Visual Studio Professional 2010 so that I can recompile some applications. I have visited...
  8. How can I re-use a Visual Basic 2008 program in Visual Studio 2010

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I re-use a Visual Basic 2008 program in Visual Studio 2010: Years ago I wrote a program in Visual Basic 2008. I still have the original forms and source code. Not quite so long ago I purchased Visual Studio 2010 but before using it, I had moved on to other projects. I now want to return to my original program. I would like to...
  9. where and how do i download visual basic for windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    where and how do i download visual basic for windows 10: I need to run a legacy app that has a vbrun300.dll. but my windows 10 computer has no Visual Basic. where can I find that app to download to my computer? your suggestions will be appreciated. Sadnewbie...
  10. Microsoft Visual C ++ 2010 Download error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Visual C ++ 2010 Download error: As I am trying to update all of my Microsoft Visual C ++ software so I can play Apex Legends on my laptop, I can not finish the download for any of the 2010 versions of that software. I am being given an error message stating that there is another instillation going on at the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. virtual basic 2010 error download