Windows 10: Hi, I reset my hp pc when I restart it asks for my work or school credentials, When I did...

Discus and support Hi, I reset my hp pc when I restart it asks for my work or school credentials, When I did... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I reset my laptop and when I'm trying to restart it asks for my work or school credentials, when I put my school credentials it gives me this error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Emman M., Sep 5, 2024.

1. Emman M. Win User

Hi, I reset my hp pc when I restart it asks for my work or school credentials, When I did...

Hi, I reset my laptop and when I'm trying to restart it asks for my work or school credentials, when I put my school credentials it gives me this error message: THAT USERNAME LOOKS LIKE IT BELONGS TO ANOTHER ORGANIZATION . TRY SIGNING IN AGAIN OR START OVER WITH A DIFFERENT ACCOUNT. What can I do in this case? How can I bypass this and enter windows desktop?

:)

Emman M., Sep 5, 2024
  2. TONPumper Win User

Onedrive asking to sign in to a school account

Hello, A few years ago, I lost access to my school email and had to create a new personal email for windows. My files sync fine with the new email, but once a day, I get a prompt asking me to sign into sharepoint and when I click the button to sign in, the only option I have is for the school account which I don't have access to. I deleted everything that started with Microsoft Office from credential manager that didn't have my personal email in the username field, ran the command C:\Program Files\Microsoft OneDrive\onedrive.exe /reset to reset onedrive, and uninstalled/reinstalled onedrive to no avail. Does anyone know what I missed here or why my school account is still connected? EDIT: I saw a SSO_POP_User credential that I missed in credential manager. Maybe that will fix it. I just unlinked and link my account and wasn't prompted to sign in; however, when the select an account prompt comes up, the school email appears in the list of options.

TONPumper, Sep 5, 2024
  3. nilan g Win User
    Asking to set up things for work or school after resetting PC

Hi, I have recently reset my PC due to it running slow and after reinstalling windows, it asks me to set things up for work or school. It makes me put in an email ending in a school or work domain. How would I fix this?

nilan g, Sep 5, 2024
  4. Ryan Fra Win User

Hi, I reset my hp pc when I restart it asks for my work or school credentials, When I did...

Windows Network Credentials

Hi Keith,

We suggest that you disable Credential Manager before mapping your Drives. Please follow these steps to disable Credential Manager:

• In the search box type “Services
    • Right click on “Services” and select “Run as Administrator
    • In the Services Window, look for Credential Manager Service and click “Stop”.
    • Restart the computer and go back the Credential Manager Service and set it to “Automatic”.
    • Restart the computer again.

Please keep us updated if you were able to map your drives.

Ryan Fra, Sep 5, 2024
Thema:

1. Hi, I reset my hp pc when I restart it asks for my work or school credentials, When I did... - Similar Threads - reset restart asks

2. Hi, I reset my hp pc when I restart it asks for my work or school credentials, When I did...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi, I reset my hp pc when I restart it asks for my work or school credentials, When I did...: Hi, I reset my laptop and when I'm trying to restart it asks for my work or school credentials, when I put my school credentials it gives me this error message: THAT USERNAME LOOKS LIKE IT BELONGS TO ANOTHER ORGANIZATION . TRY SIGNING IN AGAIN OR START OVER WITH A DIFFERENT...
  3. Hi, I reset my laptop and when I trying to boot it asks for my work or school credentials,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, I reset my laptop and when I trying to boot it asks for my work or school credentials,...: Hi, I reset my laptop and when I trying to boot it asks for my work or school credentials, when I feel that THAT USERNAME LOOKS LIKE IT BELONGS TO ANOTHER ORGANIZATION . TRY SIGNING IN AGAIN OR START OVER WITH A DIFFERENT ACCOUNT. What can I do in this case? How can I bypass...
  4. Hi, I reset my laptop and when I trying to boot it asks for my work or school credentials,...

Hi, I reset my laptop and when I trying to boot it asks for my work or school credentials,...: Hi, I reset my laptop and when I trying to boot it asks for my work or school credentials, when I feel that THAT USERNAME LOOKS LIKE IT BELONGS TO ANOTHER ORGANIZATION . TRY SIGNING IN AGAIN OR START OVER WITH A DIFFERENT ACCOUNT. What can I do in this case? How can I bypass...
  5. When i was resetting my pc it was stuck on 9% for an hour when i restarted my pc it opens...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When i was resetting my pc it was stuck on 9% for an hour when i restarted my pc it opens...: When i was resetting my pc it was stuck on 9% for an hour when i restarted my pc it opens with an operating system then when i choose the windows 10 vol 3 it keeps on restarting. And when i choose change default or choose other options its says there is bo administrator found...
  6. When i was resetting my pc it was stuck on 9% for an hour when i restarted my pc it opens...

When i was resetting my pc it was stuck on 9% for an hour when i restarted my pc it opens...: When i was resetting my pc it was stuck on 9% for an hour when i restarted my pc it opens with an operating system then when i choose the windows 10 vol 3 it keeps on restarting. And when i choose change default or choose other options its says there is bo administrator found...
  7. When i was resetting my pc it was stuck on 9% for an hour when i restarted my pc it opens...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Hi I reset windows but when I have to add my account it says I need a work or school...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi I reset windows but when I have to add my account it says I need a work or school...: There is no skip button and it won’t let me go back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-i-reset-windows-but-when-i-have-to-add-my/027fbe39-2716-433c-b9f8-0750078c6629
  9. Hi I reset windows but when I have to add my account it says I need a work or school...

Hi I reset windows but when I have to add my account it says I need a work or school...: There is no skip button and it won’t let me go back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-i-reset-windows-but-when-i-have-to-add-my/027fbe39-2716-433c-b9f8-0750078c6629
  10. I deleted my files when I did the PC reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I deleted my files when I did the PC reset: Can I recover my files after permanently deleting my files (pictures, downloads, documents, etc. ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/i-deleted-my-files-when-i-did-the-pc-reset/0ad65e47-0f9f-4a05-94ca-5fd4abae66ee