Windows 10: Hi I keep getting $ symbols on every file I open. How do i get rid of it on my acer laptop.

Discus and support Hi I keep getting $ symbols on every file I open. How do i get rid of it on my acer laptop. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; HiIm asking about how i can remove the $ dymbol from my acer laptop.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Fayjays, Jun 6, 2024.

1. Fayjays Win User

Hi I keep getting $ symbols on every file I open. How do i get rid of it on my acer laptop.

HiIm asking about how i can remove the $ dymbol from my acer laptop.

:)

Fayjays, Jun 6, 2024
  2. TAU
    Tau Win User

Acer Laptops :are they crap ?

Acer makes a cheap prodcut period. They user lower end plastics, as well as assembly. (I hate working on Acer laptops)

If budget is an issue then get an acer... though for $50 more you could get a gateway that will smoke the acer in terms of quality.

For a laptop though i would suggest one of the DV7T's from HP or a Business class Toshiba/HP/IBM (not the lenovo branded, the Thinkpads)

3. iko22 Win User
    How to get rid of raw file support in windows photo viewer?

Hi I keep getting $ symbols on every file I open. How do i get rid of  it on my acer  laptop. 196782d1532328622t-how-get-rid-raw-file-support-windows-photo-viewer-reg-merge.png

I have downloaded this, and it did not work; photo viewer is not in the list of programs in Open With or Default App. I used option 2 step 3, followed by step 5 to 9.

iko22, Jun 6, 2024
  4. Ketxxx Win User

Hi I keep getting $ symbols on every file I open. How do i get rid of it on my acer laptop.

opening .dds files with gimp

Simply, HOW? I got the DDS plugin but the POS wont open DDS files still. Can someone give me a step-by-step rundown of how to install the DDS plugin for gimp so I know if I'm missing something?

Ketxxx, Jun 6, 2024
Thema:

1. Hi I keep getting $ symbols on every file I open. How do i get rid of it on my acer laptop. - Similar Threads - keep getting symbols

2. Hi I keep getting $ symbols on every file I open. How do i get rid of it on my acer laptop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi I keep getting $ symbols on every file I open. How do i get rid of it on my acer laptop.: HiIm asking about how i can remove the $ dymbol from my acer laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-i-keep-getting-symbols-on-every-file-i-open-how/a864ae69-9511-45f2-a41b-7e7bce84f225
  3. Windows keeps doing this thing on my laptop, how do i get rid of this

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows keeps doing this thing on my laptop, how do i get rid of this: Hi guys i only bought this laptop a month ago i keepgetting this message on my laptop i have to reboot all the time it's very annoying how can i fix this?...
  4. Windows keeps doing this thing on my laptop, how do i get rid of this

Windows keeps doing this thing on my laptop, how do i get rid of this: Hi guys i only bought this laptop a month ago i keepgetting this message on my laptop i have to reboot all the time it's very annoying how can i fix this?...
  5. Windows keeps doing this thing on my laptop, how do i get rid of this

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. I keep getting Werfault.EXE how do I get rid of it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep getting Werfault.EXE how do I get rid of it?: I keep getting the notification Werfault.EXE in windows, how do I deal with it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-keep-getting-werfaultexe-how-do-i-get-rid-of-it/7233aa22-1aa0-470f-8358-d5bfd41e00fd
  7. I keep getting Werfault.EXE how do I get rid of it?

I keep getting Werfault.EXE how do I get rid of it?: I keep getting the notification Werfault.EXE in windows, how do I deal with it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-keep-getting-werfaultexe-how-do-i-get-rid-of-it/7233aa22-1aa0-470f-8358-d5bfd41e00fd
  8. How do I get rid of the lock symbol on my wifi

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I get rid of the lock symbol on my wifi: Hi there, How do I get rid of the lock symbol on my wifi? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-the-lock-symbol-on-my-wifi/c51272df-8da0-4716-b1dd-07be023f1b5f
  9. How do I get rid of this message? I get it everytime i turn on my laptop.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I get rid of this message? I get it everytime i turn on my laptop.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Bambuinulos [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fvdpji/how_do_i_get_rid_of_this_message_i_get_it/
  10. weird symbol i cant get rid of

in Windows 10 Support
    weird symbol i cant get rid of: anyone had this and know how to get rid i tryed anti virus scan and malware and still nothing can remove it when i reboot it reappears about 2-3minutes later even when you click it doesnt respond to do anything 101240