Windows 10: Hi, how can I speak with someone about a transaction of one of your products that showed up...

Discus and support Hi, how can I speak with someone about a transaction of one of your products that showed up... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I've tried calling the 1800 865-9408 several times and obviously is not a real person answering the calls and cannot understand my issue, so they keep... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Zaida Ortiz, Aug 3, 2024.

1. Hi, how can I speak with someone about a transaction of one of your products that showed up...

I've tried calling the 1800 865-9408 several times and obviously is not a real person answering the calls and cannot understand my issue, so they keep hanging up the phone. Thank you.Zaida

:)

Zaida Ortiz, Aug 3, 2024
  2. Neilg Win User

how do i reset the start menu in windows 10 to not show tiles?

A few days ago, my friends Win10 computer stopped showing his desktop and now only shows the tiles (he wants to see the default list of programs, not any tiles).

Clicking on the Windows key or "start menu" doesn't change anything. I stepped him through some online suggestions (including Settings/Start/Use-start-full-screen and making sure Settings/Table-mode was not engaged) but they don't work.

I've also compared his settings (Start/Use-start-full... and Table-mode) to my Win10 machine and they are the same.

Assistance/suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks

Neilg, Aug 3, 2024
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Hi, how can I speak with someone about a transaction of one of your products that showed up... :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Aug 3, 2024
  4. Hi, how can I speak with someone about a transaction of one of your products that showed up...

bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Aug 3, 2024
Thema:

Hi, how can I speak with someone about a transaction of one of your products that showed up...

1. Hi, how can I speak with someone about a transaction of one of your products that showed up... - Similar Threads - speak someone transaction

2. Hi, how can I speak with someone about a transaction of one of your products that showed up...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi, how can I speak with someone about a transaction of one of your products that showed up...: I've tried calling the 1800 865-9408 several times and obviously is not a real person answering the calls and cannot understand my issue, so they keep hanging up the phone. Thank you.Zaida...
  3. i need to speak to someone about my issues

i need to speak to someone about my issues: I cannot open files that i have tried to download on my computer. The files say.... Couldn't download- virus scan failedwhat do i need to do??my computer is worthless without this being fixed...
  4. i need to speak to someone about my issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i need to speak to someone about my issues: I cannot open files that i have tried to download on my computer. The files say.... Couldn't download- virus scan failedwhat do i need to do??my computer is worthless without this being fixed...
  5. I am looking at purchasing microsoft 365 and wanted to speak with someone about the product.

I am looking at purchasing microsoft 365 and wanted to speak with someone about the product.: I am looking at purchasing microsoft 365 and wanted to speak with someone about the product. Thank you so much, Betty https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-looking-at-purchasing-microsoft-365-and/17347576-7e31-48d2-b844-98ef2c8e159e
  6. I am looking at purchasing microsoft 365 and wanted to speak with someone about the product.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I am looking at purchasing microsoft 365 and wanted to speak with someone about the product.: I am looking at purchasing microsoft 365 and wanted to speak with someone about the product. Thank you so much, Betty https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-looking-at-purchasing-microsoft-365-and/17347576-7e31-48d2-b844-98ef2c8e159e
  7. I am looking at purchasing microsoft 365 and wanted to speak with someone about the product.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. how do i speak to someone

how do i speak to someone: how do i speak to someone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-speak-to-someone/ba493980-0f6e-4837-8e2b-574a6ad30402
  9. I need to speak with someone about a charge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need to speak with someone about a charge: I need to speak to someone about a charge https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-speak-with-someone-about-a-charge/540bdaa3-4e10-486c-a521-2b9dd0b86007
  10. I need to speak with someone about a charge

I need to speak with someone about a charge: I need to speak to someone about a charge https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-speak-with-someone-about-a-charge/540bdaa3-4e10-486c-a521-2b9dd0b86007