Windows 10: Hi. Having issue with a clean install via bootable usb. When boot from usb it loads files...

Discus and support Hi. Having issue with a clean install via bootable usb. When boot from usb it loads files... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi. After performing an automatic update my windows 10 crashed. I attempted to do a clean reinstall via bootable usb but it will not load OS. It boots... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Mike Lapinski, Feb 18, 2024.

1. Hi. Having issue with a clean install via bootable usb. When boot from usb it loads files...

Hi. After performing an automatic update my windows 10 crashed. I attempted to do a clean reinstall via bootable usb but it will not load OS. It boots from USB. Says loading files but then goes to the Lenovo splash screen with endless circle. I can not access windows recovery options either.

:)

Mike Lapinski, Feb 18, 2024
  2. Agility Win User

Multi-bootable USB

Hey guys from TPU, couldn't find any specific thread pertaining to the question asked on title. As mentioned, I'm trying to create a bootable USB, but with many specifics boots available.

I've been trying to create one with multiple boot device including one that enables me to run Windows 10 directly on the USB Thumb Drive but to no avail.

The list of bootable images i'm trying to create are

1. Windows 10 (A full OS running from thumb drive)
    2. Windows 10 ISO (Bootable disk image for fresh install)
    3. MemTest86+

Have tried YUMI or UUI from the website USB PenDrive Linux but as this is my first time, i don't know how am i screwing up or am doing it right.. Anyone got a rough idea on a step by step guide? Thanks!

Agility, Feb 18, 2024
  3. Kantastic Win User
    Bootable Vista Installer

I have a friend who has a Vista Home Premium key (from the bottom of his laptop) and his HDD crapped out so he ordered a new one. His repair disks didn't work and neither of us have CD's with a large enough capacity to store the files we 'found' on the interwebz, so I'm trying to install it from a bootable USB.

I got up to the step where I successfully turned the USB into an active partition, but I ran into a problem the moment I needed to access the boot sector.

Can someone kindly walk me through the steps?

Kantastic, Feb 18, 2024
  4. Hi. Having issue with a clean install via bootable usb. When boot from usb it loads files...

How to create bootable USB? Please Help!

I don't think you can fit WinXP on a 2gb flash drive. Look around this forum, Mussles made a guide about how to make a bootable USB drive.

YinYang.ERROR, Feb 18, 2024
Thema:

Hi. Having issue with a clean install via bootable usb. When boot from usb it loads files...

1. Hi. Having issue with a clean install via bootable usb. When boot from usb it loads files... - Similar Threads - Having issue clean

2. Hi. Having issue with a clean install via bootable usb. When boot from usb it loads files...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hi. Having issue with a clean install via bootable usb. When boot from usb it loads files...: Hi. After performing an automatic update my windows 10 crashed. I attempted to do a clean reinstall via bootable usb but it will not load OS. It boots from USB. Says loading files but then goes to the Lenovo splash screen with endless circle. I can not access windows recovery...
  3. Hi. Having issue with a clean install via bootable usb. When boot from usb it loads files...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi. Having issue with a clean install via bootable usb. When boot from usb it loads files...: Hi. After performing an automatic update my windows 10 crashed. I attempted to do a clean reinstall via bootable usb but it will not load OS. It boots from USB. Says loading files but then goes to the Lenovo splash screen with endless circle. I can not access windows recovery...
  4. BSOD when installing windows from bootable USB

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD when installing windows from bootable USB: Hello, I'm trying to install a version of Windows 10 by using a bootable USB. There is nothing on the drives, I wiped everything clean.I made the bootable USB with Rufus. I can boot on it, but then issues arise at different momentsWhile booting on the USB CASE ABefore...
  5. BSOD when installing windows from bootable USB

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD when installing windows from bootable USB: Hello, I'm trying to install a version of Windows 10 by using a bootable USB. There is nothing on the drives, I wiped everything clean.I made the bootable USB with Rufus. I can boot on it, but then issues arise at different momentsWhile booting on the USB CASE ABefore...
  6. BSOD when installing windows from bootable USB

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. can't boot from usb drive to have clean installation

can't boot from usb drive to have clean installation: i change BIOS to boot from usb and no problem with that, but windows installation can't progress, just black screen. What's my problem ? Do i need BIOS update ? If yes, i'm dead, can't find any new firmware for my bios. I'm stuck at version 1709. When i Restart after...
  8. Clean install of Windows 10 via USB

Clean install of Windows 10 via USB: So I've navigated to this page because I want to check on the latest instructions to do a clean install of Win10 to a new PC using USB. I rarely come to MS for help because I've found that they often publish confusing content and today was no different. In this case they...
  9. Bootable USB issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bootable USB issue: I've made a windows 10 bootable USB but when trying to boot from it all I get is a black screen with a blinking cursor is there something I'm doing wrong? Steps 1. From Ubuntu open disk and format a 16gb USB (NTFS) 2. Use image mounter on win10 ISO 3. Copy all files to USB...
  10. Clean install via usb boot

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Clean install via usb boot: Hi guys, So i am attempting to do a clean install of windows 10 on my laptop, i have changed the boot order and have gone through the installation. Now, after the installation the computer restarts, and boots back up through usb again and make me go through the installation...