Windows 10: Hi guys

Discus and support Hi guys in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; can some one help me i have i updated my pc then the sound not working in says no audio output device is installed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Mohamed Two, Jul 27, 2024.

1. Hi guys

can some one help me i have i updated my pc then the sound not working in says no audio output device is installed

:)

Mohamed Two, Jul 27, 2024
Thema:

Hi guys

1. Hi guys - Similar Threads - guys

2. Hi guys , i hope you can help me with my problem , its a start up problem here is the details.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi guys , i hope you can help me with my problem , its a start up problem here is the details.: Hi guys , i made a mistake and i'm really frustrated and hopless , i hope you guys can help me . My laptop is a hp pavilion 7 notebook , yesterday i was changing some settings, then i enterd msconfig from excecute then boot - advanced options - then i put all my 4 cores and...
  3. Hi guys , i hope you can help me with my problem , its a start up problem here is the details.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi guys , i hope you can help me with my problem , its a start up problem here is the details.: Hi guys , i made a mistake and i'm really frustrated and hopless , i hope you guys can help me . My laptop is a hp pavilion 7 notebook , yesterday i was changing some settings, then i enterd msconfig from excecute then boot - advanced options - then i put all my 4 cores and...
  4. Hello guys! I'm from India. Can anyone help me out on this one?? Network connectivity is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello guys! I'm from India. Can anyone help me out on this one?? Network connectivity is...: Please Help me Out!!I have enabled "Set time Zone automatically" and "Set time automatically". https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-guys-im-from-india-can-anyone-help-me-out-on/60bd4203-a844-455b-ac98-8e313a978d19
  5. Hello guys! I'm from India. Can anyone help me out on this one?? Network connectivity is...

Hello guys! I'm from India. Can anyone help me out on this one?? Network connectivity is...: Please Help me Out!!I have enabled "Set time Zone automatically" and "Set time automatically". https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-guys-im-from-india-can-anyone-help-me-out-on/60bd4203-a844-455b-ac98-8e313a978d19
  6. When are you guys going to get the system fixed for downloads for the system?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When are you guys going to get the system fixed for downloads for the system?: I can't download or upgrade anything on my laptop it is a HP STREAM. The error code is 0x80073CF9 Please get it fixed! Thank You! I turned off my laptop and waited a few seconds then turned it back on and that didn't help at all. I even restarted my laptop a couple of times...
  7. When are you guys going to get the system fixed for downloads for the system?

When are you guys going to get the system fixed for downloads for the system?: I can't download or upgrade anything on my laptop it is a HP STREAM. The error code is 0x80073CF9 Please get it fixed! Thank You! I turned off my laptop and waited a few seconds then turned it back on and that didn't help at all. I even restarted my laptop a couple of times...
  8. When are you guys going to get the system fixed for downloads for the system?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Hello guys, how can delete the link to the HDD created in "Backup and Restore win7" and the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello guys, how can delete the link to the HDD created in "Backup and Restore win7" and the...: Please, see the image for better understanding. I was practicing on the use of the aplication and now I need to change to a bigger HDD to do the backups. Thank you for the help...
  10. Hello guys, how can delete the link to the HDD created in "Backup and Restore win7" and the...

Hello guys, how can delete the link to the HDD created in "Backup and Restore win7" and the...: Please, see the image for better understanding. I was practicing on the use of the aplication and now I need to change to a bigger HDD to do the backups. Thank you for the help...