Windows 10: Hi, can someone help me with the virtual desktop optimisation script for windows 11 AVD...

Discus and support Hi, can someone help me with the virtual desktop optimisation script for windows 11 AVD... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, can someone help me with the virtual desktop optimisation script for windows 11 AVD machines... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Bhavya MK, Jul 1, 2024.

1. Bhavya MK Win User

Hi, can someone help me with the virtual desktop optimisation script for windows 11 AVD...

Hi, can someone help me with the virtual desktop optimisation script for windows 11 AVD machines

:)

Bhavya MK, Jul 1, 2024

2. Disabling Fast Startup on AVD

Afternoon all,

I am having some issues with some assistive technology and the developer of the assistive tech has suggested that turning off Fast Startup may resolve the issue. I am connecting to a Windows 11 Azure Virtual Desktop via the Microsoft Remote app and the IT team cannot find the Fast Startup setting on the AVD. I am just wondering if it exists on AVD and if it does, where it would be?

Thanks!

Olly

Olly Anthony, Jul 1, 2024
  3. Azure Virtual Desktop Beta keep disconnecting in VSAT link

Hi Microsoft Team,

Could someone help us to fix the problem in Azure Virtual Desktop Beta (AVD). Few moths ago our Azure Virtual Desktop AVD application is working properly in our site that was connected to VSAT link. But all of the sudden it keeps disconnecting in past weeks, We dig into it, to find out what are the root cause of this problem in AVD application, AVD works properly on fiber-optic link but not in VSAT link, It's keep on disconnecting , We did all the testing and troubleshooting then we finally came up that maybe the VSAT has having an issue with AVD, but It was so strange, where under VSAT we can use Microsoft Desktop Remote and web based remote access to connect in AZURE server. We tried all the test that we need to do and all the option from all the IT team members suggestion but still didn’t fix the problem. We would like to ask your technical expertise to have a resolution to this Azure Virtual Desktop (AVD) issue in VSAT.

Operating Systems:

Windows 10

Windows 11

VSAT Bandwidth Allocation in sites 6mb down/4mb up.

Hope to get your feedbacks and comments as soonest.

IT Support RTD, Jul 1, 2024
  4. Hi, can someone help me with the virtual desktop optimisation script for windows 11 AVD...

Azure Virtual Desktop

Hi guys, I am planning to adopt Azure Virtual Desktop? Can someone help me with what's new in AVD? Will be helpful!

James_wick, Jul 1, 2024
Thema:

Hi, can someone help me with the virtual desktop optimisation script for windows 11 AVD...

1. Hi, can someone help me with the virtual desktop optimisation script for windows 11 AVD... - Similar Threads - someone help virtual

2. Hi can someone help me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi can someone help me: Im fadi i have a pc with a Ryzen 7 5700x Rtx 4070ti super 32gb ram When i close any game my pc suddenly freezes and i cant do any thing when but shut it down from the case i dont what to do i want help...
  3. Hi can someone help me

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi can someone help me: Im fadi i have a pc with a Ryzen 7 5700x Rtx 4070ti super 32gb ram When i close any game my pc suddenly freezes and i cant do any thing when but shut it down from the case i dont what to do i want help...
  4. Hi, can someone help me with the virtual desktop optimisation script for windows 11 AVD...

Hi, can someone help me with the virtual desktop optimisation script for windows 11 AVD...: Hi, can someone help me with the virtual desktop optimisation script for windows 11 AVD machines https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-can-someone-help-me-with-the-virtual-desktop/bd4023c8-a477-4a93-bb43-3890c57bee06
  5. Hi. I'm having this Windows Script Host error. Can someone help me.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi. I'm having this Windows Script Host error. Can someone help me.: This always pops up in my PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-im-having-this-windows-script-host-error-can/a48b65ac-e131-4f01-85b8-0daac9bffb2b
  6. Hi. I'm having this Windows Script Host error. Can someone help me.

Hi. I'm having this Windows Script Host error. Can someone help me.: This always pops up in my PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-im-having-this-windows-script-host-error-can/a48b65ac-e131-4f01-85b8-0daac9bffb2b
  7. Hi. I'm having this Windows Script Host error. Can someone help me.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Hi, can someone help me?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, can someone help me?: My screen has a clouded white border that is always there now, and it won't go away. I have tried to reset my settings, install updates, and restart the system. However, noting has worked! What can I do to fix this?...
  9. Hi, can someone help me?

Hi, can someone help me?: My screen has a clouded white border that is always there now, and it won't go away. I have tried to reset my settings, install updates, and restart the system. However, noting has worked! What can I do to fix this?...
  10. Can Someone Help me Write a Script

in Windows 10 Support
    Can Someone Help me Write a Script: I use an old kvm switch without active ddc so I am always having to open screen resolution settings and click detect. I would like to make a script file and then a shortcut to the file to do this for me but I have never written a script and can't figure out how to do it....