Windows 10: Hi after i click the system restore in windows recovery my monitor going to a black screen

Discus and support Hi after i click the system restore in windows recovery my monitor going to a black screen in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi after i click the system restore in windows recovery my monitor going to a black screen and i thinks its hanging so thats why i try to hardreset and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Glenn Abalos, Jun 3, 2024.

1. Hi after i click the system restore in windows recovery my monitor going to a black screen

Hi after i click the system restore in windows recovery my monitor going to a black screen and i thinks its hanging so thats why i try to hardreset and try it again but the result also the same, in other option like start repair and image recovery or uninstall latest update. after i click one of those it leads me on a black screen. i try to wait it for a few minutes but nothing happen what will i do?

:)

Glenn Abalos, Jun 3, 2024

2. Monitors go black!!!!!!

Hi Matt,

· Have you made any changes to your computer prior to this issue?

I suggest you to check if there is any failed or pending Windows updates, refer to the below steps and check if it helps.

1. Go to ‘Settings’ and click on ‘Update and Security’.

2. Under ‘Windows Update’ click on ‘Advanced Option’.

3. Click on ‘View your update history’.

4. Check whether any updates are failed, if any try to install the updates and check.

I suggest you to perform system restore as below and check if it helps.

Follow the steps below to perform a System restore to gain back access to all your documents, pictures, mails, etc.

Steps:-

• Press “Windows key + R” Keys to open Run window.
    • On run command type “rstrui.exe” (without double code) and press
      OK.
    • Select the restore point and follow the onscreen instruction.

System Restore Disclaimer: When you use System Restore to restore the computer to a previous state, programs and updates that you installed are removed.

To contact Microsoft refer to the below link.

Contact Us - Microsoft Support

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to help.

Thank you

Karthicka_R, Jun 3, 2024
  3. Black Screen with Cursor and nothing else after Windows 10 Features Update 1703

Hi Akhil,

Based on the information you have given We suggest performing a system restore to try and fix the issue. Follow the steps below:

• Start your desktop, and after the manufacturers logo disappears and Windows 10 tries to boot, press and hold the power button for 5-10 seconds to perform a hard shut down.

• Do the step #1 until you see the Windows logo screen or Please wait during boot. (You may need to perform this up to 3 times.)

• After Windows 10 boots into the Windows 10 Recovery Environment (WinRE), you can now access Startup Recovery, Safe Mode, and Command Prompt.

• Go to Troubleshoot > Advanced Options > System Restore, and then check if you have a restore point.

• In the list of available restore points, choose the date prior to the issue. Steps can be found in this article on
      how to perform a System Restore. Refer to Restore from a system restore point.

If the steps above fails, we suggest that you boot your computer in Safe Mode (while in the Recovery Environment) and see if it helps. Follow the steps below on how to boot in Safe Mode:

• Go to Troubleshoot > Advanced Options > Startup Settings and click Restart.

• Upon restart, click/press 4 to boot into Safe Mode.

If Safe Mode does not work, we may need to Reset your computer. Follow the steps below:

• Go to Troubleshoot > Advanced Options > Reset this PC.

• Choose to keep all your files and applications. This will re-install Windows 10 whilst keeping your data and applications.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Jun 3, 2024
  4. Hi after i click the system restore in windows recovery my monitor going to a black screen

Marivel Man, Jun 3, 2024
Thema:

Hi after i click the system restore in windows recovery my monitor going to a black screen

1. Hi after i click the system restore in windows recovery my monitor going to a black screen - Similar Threads - click system restore

2. Hi after i click the system restore in windows recovery my monitor going to a black screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hi after i click the system restore in windows recovery my monitor going to a black screen: Hi after i click the system restore in windows recovery my monitor going to a black screen and i thinks its hanging so thats why i try to hardreset and try it again but the result also the same, in other option like start repair and image recovery or uninstall latest update....
  3. Hi after i click the system restore in windows recovery my monitor going to a black screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi after i click the system restore in windows recovery my monitor going to a black screen: Hi after i click the system restore in windows recovery my monitor going to a black screen and i thinks its hanging so thats why i try to hardreset and try it again but the result also the same, in other option like start repair and image recovery or uninstall latest update....
  4. Hi after i click the system restore in windows recovery my monitor going to a black screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Hi after i click the system restore in windows recovery my monitor going to a black screen

6. Hi after i click the system restore in windows recovery my monitor going to a black screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. black screen after i click the system recovery on windows recovery

in Windows 10 Gaming
    black screen after i click the system recovery on windows recovery: Hi after i click the system restore in windows recovery my monitor going to a black screen and i thinks its hanging so thats why i try to hardreset and try it again but the result also the same, in other option like start repair and image recovery or uninstall latest update....
  8. black screen after i click the system recovery on windows recovery

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    black screen after i click the system recovery on windows recovery: Hi after i click the system restore in windows recovery my monitor going to a black screen and i thinks its hanging so thats why i try to hardreset and try it again but the result also the same, in other option like start repair and image recovery or uninstall latest update....
  9. black screen after i click the system recovery on windows recovery

10. Black Screen After System Restore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black Screen After System Restore: I've just performed a system restore, selecting to take the pc back to 28th April. But after finishing, I'm left with a black screen, with the date/time in the middle and a small pc picture in the bottom right-hand corner AND I can't get any further?...