Windows 10: hey so i accidentally ended the windows explorer in task manager and in a panic restarted...

Discus and support hey so i accidentally ended the windows explorer in task manager and in a panic restarted... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; hey so i accidentally ended the windows explorer in task manager and in a panic restarted my computer and now im stuck on a black screen and can't open... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by David Mccoy3, Oct 23, 2024 at 8:27 PM.

1. hey so i accidentally ended the windows explorer in task manager and in a panic restarted...

hey so i accidentally ended the windows explorer in task manager and in a panic restarted my computer and now im stuck on a black screen and can't open task manager what do?

:)

David Mccoy3, Oct 23, 2024 at 8:27 PM

2. I accidentally ended tasks!!

Hey , I accidentally ended tasks in task manager

Can I see the history of ended tasks?

Btw I restarted my computer so can I see that history?

Thanks!

Amirhosein Yarabi, Oct 23, 2024 at 8:32 PM
  3. Goruto EX Win User
    Accidentally pressed "end task" for "windows explorer" inside of Task Manager and restarted PC afterwards

Hello, hope to get help as soon as possible on this issue I ran into.

I made a mistake by ending task for the "windows explorer" inside of task manager. In slight panic when I only saw blue screens on both monitors, I ended up restarting my PC instead. Now my Windows 10 won't boot up but it takes me to the blue screen where I have choose an option "Trouble Shoot", "Continue", "Turn Off your PC" etc. I wanna know what I should do to get back into or restore my windows. Any help is very appreciated!

4. hey so i accidentally ended the windows explorer in task manager and in a panic restarted...

Accidental 'End Task' While in Task Manager

So I accidentally ended a task (from task manager) that was important, and now a lot of the selection text is missing. For example, there is no text in the task manager where there was supposed to be.
    hey so i accidentally ended the windows explorer in task manager and in a panic restarted... c0034927-2f32-4c55-8321-1f5c181681eb.png

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows settings / PC

Thema:

hey so i accidentally ended the windows explorer in task manager and in a panic restarted...

1. hey so i accidentally ended the windows explorer in task manager and in a panic restarted... - Similar Threads - hey accidentally ended

2. hey so i accidentally ended the windows explorer in task manager and in a panic restarted...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hey so i accidentally ended the windows explorer in task manager and in a panic restarted...: hey so i accidentally ended the windows explorer in task manager and in a panic restarted my computer and now im stuck on a black screen and can't open task manager what do?...
  3. hey so i accidentally ended the windows explorer in task manager and in a panic restarted...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    hey so i accidentally ended the windows explorer in task manager and in a panic restarted...: hey so i accidentally ended the windows explorer in task manager and in a panic restarted my computer and now im stuck on a black screen and can't open task manager what do?...
  4. I accidentally ended tasks!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally ended tasks!!: Hey , I accidentally ended tasks in task managerCan I see the history of ended tasks?Btw I restarted my computer so can I see that history?Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-accidentally-ended-tasks/54d170f2-2db5-4306-929a-b3d9149790db
  5. I accidentally ended tasks!!

I accidentally ended tasks!!: Hey , I accidentally ended tasks in task managerCan I see the history of ended tasks?Btw I restarted my computer so can I see that history?Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-accidentally-ended-tasks/54d170f2-2db5-4306-929a-b3d9149790db
  6. I accidentally ended tasks!!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Accidentally pressed "end task" for "windows explorer" inside of Task Manager and restarted...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accidentally pressed "end task" for "windows explorer" inside of Task Manager and restarted...: Hello, hope to get help as soon as possible on this issue I ran into. I made a mistake by ending task for the "windows explorer" inside of task manager. In slight panic when I only saw blue screens on both monitors, I ended up restarting my PC instead. Now my Windows 10 won't...
  8. Accidentally pressed "end task" for "windows explorer" inside of Task Manager and restarted...

Accidentally pressed "end task" for "windows explorer" inside of Task Manager and restarted...: Hello, hope to get help as soon as possible on this issue I ran into. I made a mistake by ending task for the "windows explorer" inside of task manager. In slight panic when I only saw blue screens on both monitors, I ended up restarting my PC instead. Now my Windows 10 won't...
  9. Accidentally pressed "end task" for "windows explorer" inside of Task Manager and restarted...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Ended file explorer in task manager..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ended file explorer in task manager..: Howdy! So, recently my computer was being slow and didn't think much of it so I went to task manager and saw there where a million things running with file explorer being one of the big ones. So without thinking about it I right clicked it and ended it.. Well, once I did this...