Windows 10: Hey my name is abiudi!! I logged my Microsoft account in my laptop after confirming...

Discus and support Hey my name is abiudi!! I logged my Microsoft account in my laptop after confirming... in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hey my name is abiudi!! I logged my Microsoft account in my laptop after confirming everything it locked itself it can't switch on anymore I don't ****... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Abiudi Producer, Sep 10, 2024.

1. Hey my name is abiudi!! I logged my Microsoft account in my laptop after confirming...

Hey my name is abiudi!! I logged my Microsoft account in my laptop after confirming everything it locked itself it can't switch on anymore I don't **** is going on

:)

Abiudi Producer, Sep 10, 2024

2. Microsoft account name change not working on laptop

Hi Nathan,

There might be some conflicts on the settings of your PC and your Microsoft account. We would like to ask some questions for clarification:

• Did you follow the steps provided on this
      article
      to change the name of your Microsoft account?
    • Have you tried checking if there available updates for your Windows 10?
    • When you said that "when I log on to my laptop the user account is still showing the old name", are you referring on the sign-in screen name?
    Regards.

Nathaniel Mon, Sep 10, 2024
  3. sign into microsoft account glitch

Hi Micheal,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

• Is this the only account on the computer?
    • Was this account upgraded from previous version of Windows?

It looks like you are using a local account. I suggest you follow these steps:

• Click on search in taskbar and type account.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Now, under Your account, click on Sign in with Microsoft account instead.
    • Enter your Local account password for confirmation and then follow the screen instruction.
    • Enter User name credentials for your the new Microsoft account and click OK.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Waseemulla S, Sep 10, 2024
  4. Hey my name is abiudi!! I logged my Microsoft account in my laptop after confirming...

Query about changing the account name

Hi Stephanie,

Since you have already changed the name on your Microsoft account, we suggest switching into a local account, and then log back in with your Microsoft account. This way, we can be sure that any changes made to your Microsoft account will be synced to your
    local user account.

For steps on how to switch to a local account:

• Click on Start.
    • Click on Settings.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Under Your account, click on Switch to a local account.

To switch back to a Microsoft account:

• Follow steps 1-3 above to get to Accounts.
    • Under Your account, click on Sign in with a Microsoft account instead.

If the issue persists, please do not hesitate to get back to us.

Patricia Yu, Sep 10, 2024
Thema:

Hey my name is abiudi!! I logged my Microsoft account in my laptop after confirming...

1. Hey my name is abiudi!! I logged my Microsoft account in my laptop after confirming... - Similar Threads - Hey name abiudi

2. Hey my name is abiudi!! I logged my Microsoft account in my laptop after confirming...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hey my name is abiudi!! I logged my Microsoft account in my laptop after confirming...: Hey my name is abiudi!! I logged my Microsoft account in my laptop after confirming everything it locked itself it can't switch on anymore I don't **** is going on...
  3. Hey my name is abiudi!! I logged my Microsoft account in my laptop after confirming...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hey my name is abiudi!! I logged my Microsoft account in my laptop after confirming...: Hey my name is abiudi!! I logged my Microsoft account in my laptop after confirming everything it locked itself it can't switch on anymore I don't **** is going on...
  4. Unable to log into my laptop with my Microsoft account

Unable to log into my laptop with my Microsoft account: This message pops up on my Logon screen " Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again" When I click on "Set up my PIN" nothing happens. I crashed my OS my pressing down the power button when OS start loading twice, on the restore pc option,...
  5. Unable to log into my laptop with my Microsoft account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Unable to log into my laptop with my Microsoft account: This message pops up on my Logon screen " Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again" When I click on "Set up my PIN" nothing happens. I crashed my OS my pressing down the power button when OS start loading twice, on the restore pc option,...
  6. cannot log into my Microsoft account on my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot log into my Microsoft account on my laptop: Hello,I cannot log into my Microsoft account on my laptop.I type in my email address and then it comes up with a message saying "Because you're accessing sensitive info, we'll send a code to "emailxxx" to verify your identity".I then get emailed a code I type it in and hit...
  7. cannot log into my Microsoft account on my laptop

cannot log into my Microsoft account on my laptop: cannot log into my Microsoft account on my laptopType in my email the get a message saying "because I am trying to access sensitive info etc " then get sent a code.I type the code in then takes me back to the above message again ina big circle.Please help....
  8. cannot log into my Microsoft account on my laptop

cannot log into my Microsoft account on my laptop: Hello,I cannot log into my Microsoft account on my laptop.I type in my email address and then it comes up with a message saying "Because you're accessing sensitive info, we'll send a code to "emailxxx" to verify your identity".I then get emailed a code I type it in and hit...
  9. I can't log into my Microsoft account on my laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't log into my Microsoft account on my laptop.: I start the process thru my gmail account, but then a verification code sent to my yahoo account doesn't arrive. Why can't I get it sent to my phone instead?...
  10. I can't log into my Microsoft account on my laptop.

I can't log into my Microsoft account on my laptop.: I start the process thru my gmail account, but then a verification code sent to my yahoo account doesn't arrive. Why can't I get it sent to my phone instead?...