Windows 10: Hey I’m trying play my game

Discus and support Hey I’m trying play my game in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So it won’t let me sign in to play my game. It’s a number on my account that I don’t have. And I’m trying get the code I can’t... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jim P2, Oct 25, 2024 at 2:52 AM.

1. Jim P2 Win User

Hey I’m trying play my game

So it won’t let me sign in to play my game. It’s a number on my account that I don’t have. And I’m trying get the code I can’t

:)

2. BSOD when trying to play online game

Hi,

To better assist you with this concern, kindly answer the following:

• Is this happening on one game only?
    • Is this the first time you encountered this issue? If so, any changes made on the computer prior to this concern?

In the meantime, we suggest that you perform a
    clean boot
    on the computer. Once done, try to play the game again and check if you will still experience the same issue.

Keep us posted.

3. Can't play pyramid solitaire game in Windows 10

Hi Lee,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Please share this:

• Are you playing the game online or offline?

I suggest you to try installing the game in compatibility mode and check:

Follow these steps to install the game in compatibility mode.

• Download the game from the manufacturer’s website.

• Right-click on the game setup file and click on
      ‘properties’.

• Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box
      ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select Windows 10 from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists.

Hope this helps. Feel free to get back to us for further queries. We will be happy to assist you.

Thanks and regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Oct 25, 2024 at 3:01 AM
  4. Hey I’m trying play my game

Every game I try to play, after a few minutes of playing, it crashes.

Hello,

I appreciate if you could answer a
    few questions to narrow down the issue and to provide you better assistance.

• When you say, "Every game" exactly which game are you referring to?
    • Are you referring to Windows Store games or any other games installed through CD/DVD?
    • Do you get any error message when you try to play?
    As an initial troubleshooting, I suggest you to try the methods below and check if this helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to try updating the Display Adapter drivers and check.

Follow the steps to update the Display driver:

• Press Windows Key + X key and click
      Device Manager.
    • Expand ‘Display Adapters’.
    • Right-click on the Display Adapter listed and click on ‘Update Driver Software’.
    • Select the option to automatically search for the updated driver software.
    • Restart the computer after its updated and verify.

Method 2: Install the latest Windows updates and check if this helps.

Windows Update helps keep your computer up to date with the latest system updates and drivers which can resolve the issue you are facing. You can check Windows Update manually to help ensure you have the latest updates.

• In search type Windows Updates
    • Click on Windows Updates
    • Click on Check for updates and install
      the latest windows updates.
    Kindly get back to us with the above information and status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Oct 25, 2024 at 3:01 AM
Thema:

Hey I’m trying play my game

1. Hey I’m trying play my game - Similar Threads - Hey I’m trying

2. Hey I’m trying play my game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hey I’m trying play my game: So it won’t let me sign in to play my game. It’s a number on my account that I don’t have. And I’m trying get the code I can’t https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hey-im-trying-play-my-game/6d243ce6-b397-4624-af46-bc63118e5d98
  3. Hey I’m trying play my game

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hey I’m trying play my game: So it won’t let me sign in to play my game. It’s a number on my account that I don’t have. And I’m trying get the code I can’t https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hey-im-trying-play-my-game/6d243ce6-b397-4624-af46-bc63118e5d98
  4. I’m trying to update my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I’m trying to update my laptop: Hi, it’s been a while since I updated my laptop. I’m trying to update for windows 10 version 1903 for x64-based systems and every time I try it says download error – 0x800F0900.It says the same thing for 2020–10 Microsoft edge updates for Windows 10 version 1903 for x64-based...
  5. I’m trying to update my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I’m trying to update my laptop: Hi, it’s been a while since I updated my laptop. I’m trying to update for windows 10 version 1903 for x64-based systems and every time I try it says download error – 0x800F0900.It says the same thing for 2020–10 Microsoft edge updates for Windows 10 version 1903 for x64-based...
  6. I’m trying to update my laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. I’m trying to reset my pc

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I’m trying to reset my pc: Every time I attempt to reset my pc I get the error messages “No changes were made” and pretty much can’t reset it, I’ve tried lots of things and searched it up on YouTube and nothing has helped.. submitted by /u/Anonymous3k [link] [comments]...
  8. Random sound playing whenever I’m playing video games I think

Random sound playing whenever I’m playing video games I think: Whenever I’m playing age of empires 3 with my friends every so often I’ll hear a do do do doo sound with the pitch getting higher and higher each time. Haven’t been to any sketchy websites or downloaded anything sketchy. submitted by /u/Sorcer12 [link] [comments]...
  9. I’m trying to play a game on my pc and am getting 0% network, therefore making me unable to...

I’m trying to play a game on my pc and am getting 0% network, therefore making me unable to...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/CuRs3dXD [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dxm910/im_trying_to_play_a_game_on_my_pc_and_am_getting/
  10. Trying to play a 1996 game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to play a 1996 game: I'm trying to play a game from 1996 that I have on disk. I tried to make it work from accessibilities > compatibility, but it didn't work. What's the best way to play this game?...