Windows 10: Hey Im getting the dxgkrnl fatal error

Discus and support Hey Im getting the dxgkrnl fatal error in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have no idea what the cause it, i cant roll back drivers and have already reset the PC, it ranges from the second i open a game or program to 30... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ryan Sutherland, Dec 1, 2023.

1. Hey Im getting the dxgkrnl fatal error

I have no idea what the cause it, i cant roll back drivers and have already reset the PC, it ranges from the second i open a game or program to 30 seconds after launch, and sometimes can just continuously blue screen for 5 minutes back to back, it worked fine two days ago and now its randomly doing it, any possible fixes?

:)

Ryan Sutherland, Dec 1, 2023

2. VIDEO DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR

I HAVE A SONY VIO PC. AND FRECUENTLY GET THE THE VIDEO DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR. MY IMAGE GETS BLUE AND INITIATES A RESTART. HOW CA N I SOLVE THIS..

ReneVarela, Dec 1, 2023
  3. Video DXGKRNL Fatal Error

Hello. I am getting Video DXGKRNL Fatal Error blue screen during boot up on my lenovo desk top using Windows 10. I cannot access the device manager as windows never fully loads. The windows logo appears for awhile and then straight to the blue screen. I
    am able to enter the BIOS screen (Ctrl+P) but that's it. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!!

* Moved from Insider

MatthewNeubeck, Dec 1, 2023
  4. Plankton Win User

Hey Im getting the dxgkrnl fatal error

Plankton, Dec 1, 2023
Thema:

Hey Im getting the dxgkrnl fatal error

1. Hey Im getting the dxgkrnl fatal error - Similar Threads - Hey getting dxgkrnl

2. Video DXGKRNL Fatal Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video DXGKRNL Fatal Error: Hi, i got some problem with my deviceToday i got multiple BSOD with "video_dxgkrnl_fatal_error" code after playing a game for a while, after the restart i try to run the same game again and got BSOD ed again immediately. my device is acer predator PH315-52. please help...
  3. Video DXGKRNL Fatal Error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Video DXGKRNL Fatal Error: Hi, i got some problem with my deviceToday i got multiple BSOD with "video_dxgkrnl_fatal_error" code after playing a game for a while, after the restart i try to run the same game again and got BSOD ed again immediately. my device is acer predator PH315-52. please help...
  4. Video DXGKRNL Fatal Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video DXGKRNL Fatal Error: Hi i have a Lenovo Legion laptop and in past few months i had a huge problem. Pretty much whenever I play I get a blue screen whith the Video DXGKRNL Fatal Error error code. I tried to fix it myself, but tutorials just didn't work....
  5. BSOD DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR: Hello, first of all sorry for my bad English, So I have this issue since January 2024, when I play Valorant, some actions in the game triggered the crash says "graphics driver crashed" and started to bluescreen with dxgkrnl fatal error code and wont reboot after 100%. I have...
  6. Video DXGKRNL Fatal Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video DXGKRNL Fatal Error: Hi, I have received the blue screen consistently when playing a game. even when just entering the game. I am unable to share the dump file - https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsKbQ2TEZKPRgVVdvoUmD8zr700q?e=I7J5No...
  7. Hey Im getting the dxgkrnl fatal error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hey Im getting the dxgkrnl fatal error: I have no idea what the cause it, i cant roll back drivers and have already reset the PC, it ranges from the second i open a game or program to 30 seconds after launch, and sometimes can just continuously blue screen for 5 minutes back to back, it worked fine two days ago and...
  8. Getting "VIDEO DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR" BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting "VIDEO DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR" BSOD: Since 1 month my laptop is having BSOD while gaming, the stop code is "VIDEO DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR". I have uninstalled and reinstalled old and new gpu drivers, reset my windows but the BSOD still occurs. Event viewer shows "The description for Event ID 0 from source nvlddmkm...
  9. Getting "VIDEO DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR" BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting "VIDEO DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR" BSOD: Since 1 month my laptop is having BSOD while gaming, the stop code is "VIDEO DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR". I have uninstalled and reinstalled old and new gpu drivers, reset my windows but the BSOD still occurs. Event viewer shows "The description for Event ID 0 from source nvlddmkm...
  10. Getting "VIDEO DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR" BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging