Windows 10: hey i got receant problems with my pc idk what it is i am get blue screen during sleep mode...

Discus and support hey i got receant problems with my pc idk what it is i am get blue screen during sleep mode... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; idk what i need to do try possible everthing i am not sure i have hardware problems... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Aron Smolinski, Sep 6, 2024.

1. hey i got receant problems with my pc idk what it is i am get blue screen during sleep mode...

idk what i need to do try possible everthing i am not sure i have hardware problems

:)

Aron Smolinski, Sep 6, 2024

2. blue screen after starting pc from sleep mode

Half the time I start the Windows 10 PC from sleep mode, I get a blue screen but does not say what the problem is. but How do I find out what the problem is?

larryc2256, Sep 6, 2024
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Sep 6, 2024
  4. hey i got receant problems with my pc idk what it is i am get blue screen during sleep mode...

Getting to sign on screen from sleep mode

Hi Kirk,

For us to isolate your concern, we would like to ask you a few questions:

• What were you doing on your device before performing sleep mode?
    • Can you verify if you're just only seeing a blank screen after putting your PC in sleep mode?
    • Did you encounter any error messages?
    • Can you tell us the troubleshooting steps that you've performed?

Looking forward to your response.

Ronalene Mat, Sep 6, 2024
Thema:

hey i got receant problems with my pc idk what it is i am get blue screen during sleep mode...

1. hey i got receant problems with my pc idk what it is i am get blue screen during sleep mode... - Similar Threads - hey got receant

2. My pc is not working there’s a blue screen coming idk why or what to do

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc is not working there’s a blue screen coming idk why or what to do: My pc is not working there’s a blue screen coming idk why or what to do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-is-not-working-theres-a-blue-screen-coming/18ddc6b5-1bad-42ff-881c-31c16d896bc9
  3. My pc is not working there’s a blue screen coming idk why or what to do

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc is not working there’s a blue screen coming idk why or what to do: My pc is not working there’s a blue screen coming idk why or what to do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-is-not-working-theres-a-blue-screen-coming/18ddc6b5-1bad-42ff-881c-31c16d896bc9
  4. hey i got receant problems with my pc idk what it is i am get blue screen during sleep mode...

hey i got receant problems with my pc idk what it is i am get blue screen during sleep mode...: idk what i need to do try possible everthing i am not sure i have hardware problems https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hey-i-got-receant-problems-with-my-pc-idk-what-it/a404b54e-2ca1-4ff3-b740-3864b9ca4768
  5. Every time I start my laptop I get the blue screen idk why

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Every time I start my laptop I get the blue screen idk why: Every time I start my laptop I get the blue screen idk why https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/every-time-i-start-my-laptop-i-get-the-blue-screen/d7848526-827b-4f43-ae6a-e11ce87e6107
  6. Every time I start my laptop I get the blue screen idk why

Every time I start my laptop I get the blue screen idk why: Every time I start my laptop I get the blue screen idk why https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/every-time-i-start-my-laptop-i-get-the-blue-screen/d7848526-827b-4f43-ae6a-e11ce87e6107
  7. Hey guys, I can't fix my blue screen problems

Hey guys, I can't fix my blue screen problems: Hi guys, I'm in need for genuine help with my BSOD issues.I've been getting WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR stop codes for the past month or so and I've seem to try and troubleshoot with many things including taking out my HDD, taking out one memory stick and it was fine for two...
  8. Hey guys, I can't fix my blue screen problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hey guys, I can't fix my blue screen problems: Hi guys, I'm in need for genuine help with my BSOD issues.I've been getting WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR stop codes for the past month or so and I've seem to try and troubleshoot with many things including taking out my HDD, taking out one memory stick and it was fine for two...
  9. i am getting blue screen on a new pc. most of the time during gaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    i am getting blue screen on a new pc. most of the time during gaming: i have tried everything nothing works. any help would be appreciated thanks in advance here is my memory dump DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL d1An attempt was made to access a pageable or completely invalid address at aninterrupt request level IRQL that is too high....
  10. My Acer Device keeps blue screening during what I am doing...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Acer Device keeps blue screening during what I am doing...: I recieved my Acer Product 9 months ago. Until Now, I can't fix any of these problemos and I want my Acer device to work properly as a charm... During everything, I already encoutured this 30+ times including OSOD. I am trying to figure out whats my problemo on my drivers...