Windows 10: Hey guys

Discus and support Hey guys in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; What is the difference between oem key and the installed key ??... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ammar2783, Nov 14, 2022.

1. Ammar2783 Win User

Hey guys

What is the difference between oem key and the installed key ??

:)

Ammar2783, Nov 14, 2022
  2. [Ion] Win User

Hey guys...

Thank you for taking the time in this very sad day to let us know. I know that different people crunch for different reasons, but it really shows love when people take up crunching for reasons like this. I'm really sorry that you've lost your mother and step Dad to cancer now *Cry :cry:*Cry :cry:

I wish your step Mother the best of luck in her battle against cancer in the future *Toast :toast:

[Ion], Nov 14, 2022
  3. hey guys help me

hey guys just i upgraded my pc and i am confused to select a PCI-E gfx card
    my pc configuration ..
    INTEL PENTIUM D 2.66GHZ (DUAL CORE)
    GIGABYTE G31M-S2L MOTHERBOARD
    2 X 2GB DDR2 800 TRANSCEND RAM
    250GB + 160GB HDD
    IBALL 400W PSU

PLEASE suggest a gfx card with in $120

i refer to go to Nvidia 9500GT

karthik_blr, Nov 14, 2022
  4. Hey guys

Hey guys...

Thank you guys, your kind words mean a lot to me. It's really hard for me to talk about it. Cancer has really affected me through out the years.. I've not talked a lot about why I crunch so hard.. and only shared with a few.. Buck, chicken, and Mussels about the loss of my mother in 2001, but today is a good day to share with the rest of my team. I'll not go into detail, because I don't think I can handle it now. I don't know how much faith I have in the next life, but it does help me to think that he is with my Mother now.

I've crunched under other names/teams in the past, but nothing serious until 2009 when my step Mother was diagnosed with lung cancer. I searched for something I could do to help. That's when I found Fold@TPU.. I always use to come to TPU in the past, but never more then to read. That's when I created a user name for myself to fold and then later to crunch. My step mother has been cleared of cancer since mid 2010.

Thank you guys again for your support!

Mindweaver, Nov 14, 2022
Thema:

Hey guys

1. Hey guys - Similar Threads - Hey guys

2. Hey guys I want to reset my Laptop as my windows OS got corrupted but I forgot my Onedrive...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hey guys I want to reset my Laptop as my windows OS got corrupted but I forgot my Onedrive...: My OS got corrupted and I can't do anything with my laptop as I turn it on I only have like 2 mins max then it will bluescreen. my files are in my onedrive but the problem is all of my passwords and accounts are in it, which I forgot the password of my onedrive and other...
  3. Hey guys I want to reset my Laptop as my windows OS got corrupted but I forgot my Onedrive...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hey guys I want to reset my Laptop as my windows OS got corrupted but I forgot my Onedrive...: My OS got corrupted and I can't do anything with my laptop as I turn it on I only have like 2 mins max then it will bluescreen. my files are in my onedrive but the problem is all of my passwords and accounts are in it, which I forgot the password of my onedrive and other...
  4. Hey guys. What would be the reason for my internet and and hardwire being connected but not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hey guys. What would be the reason for my internet and and hardwire being connected but not...: Reckon my in the bottom right of the screen shows broadband and Ethernet connection. Thats great then you go through a browser to get to the website but it want open up it. But my phone and tablet are connected to WiFi...
  5. Hey guys. What would be the reason for my internet and and hardwire being connected but not...

Hey guys. What would be the reason for my internet and and hardwire being connected but not...: Reckon my in the bottom right of the screen shows broadband and Ethernet connection. Thats great then you go through a browser to get to the website but it want open up it. But my phone and tablet are connected to WiFi...
  6. hey guy um... I can't change my wapaper pls help me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hey guy um... I can't change my wapaper pls help me: personalization > Lock screen some of these settings are managed by your organizationpls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hey-guy-um-i-cant-change-my-wapaper-pls-help-me/7eb30797-3e8f-4128-a167-02360489df7d
  7. hey guy um... I can't change my wapaper pls help me

hey guy um... I can't change my wapaper pls help me: personalization > Lock screen some of these settings are managed by your organizationpls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hey-guy-um-i-cant-change-my-wapaper-pls-help-me/7eb30797-3e8f-4128-a167-02360489df7d
  8. Hey guys, my wifi has connection however the 'no connection' still shows after a brief...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hey guys, my wifi has connection however the 'no connection' still shows after a brief...: photo of wifi with connection:Photo of no connection sign. I can still use the interent normally by the way. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hey-guys-my-wifi-has-connection-however-the-no/ab14921f-8366-49c9-97ec-bb9089370efb
  9. Hey guys, my wifi has connection however the 'no connection' still shows after a brief...

Hey guys, my wifi has connection however the 'no connection' still shows after a brief...: photo of wifi with connection:Photo of no connection sign. I can still use the interent normally by the way. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hey-guys-my-wifi-has-connection-however-the-no/ab14921f-8366-49c9-97ec-bb9089370efb
  10. hey guys my chkdsk is taking so long

hey guys my chkdsk is taking so long: hey guys why is my chkdsk taking so long its been 11 hours since im running the chkdsk im running it since my pc says pred fail which is hard disk is corrupted after i press ctrl shift win b pls help me to figure out this problem really fast pls...