Windows 10: hey guys is it ok to turn off fast startup

Discus and support hey guys is it ok to turn off fast startup in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; is it ok to turn off fast startup bc i research about my pc bc everytime i check on my pc it says windows was not properly shutdown even i dont using... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Nic Naz, Nov 8, 2023.

1. Nic Naz Win User

hey guys is it ok to turn off fast startup

is it ok to turn off fast startup bc i research about my pc bc everytime i check on my pc it says windows was not properly shutdown even i dont using my pc that time it says windows was not properly shutdown and it says windows successfully update in down of it does turning off the fast startup will resolve my issue and it is going to damage my pc can someone pls explain me this :

:)

Nic Naz, Nov 8, 2023
  2. Nic Naz Win User

Is it safer than turning on the fast startup

Nic Naz, Nov 9, 2023
  3. Nic Naz Win User

hey guys is it ok to turn off fast startup e8KLa7PsRGPztwY5mye%2b78dgU4eSDBY8rta8iStW9ILw%2fndBx7GzcaUuJDVbGo%2fkY%2fkV46zn%2bmFh48Tw8Es%3d.png
    is it ok to turn off fast startup bc i research about my pc bc everytime i check on my pc it says windows was not properly shutdown even i dont using my pc that time it says windows was not properly shutdown and it says windows successfully update in down of it does turning off the fast startup will resolve my issue and it is going to damage my pc can someone pls explain me this hey guys is it ok to turn off fast startup :)

Nic Naz, Nov 9, 2023
  4. DaveM121 Win User

Hi, I am Dave, I will help you with this.

Rest assured, it is perfectly safe to turn off Fast Startup, that will not cause any problems with Windows or your hardware and you will not really notice any difference in the time it takes your PC to boot up.

DaveM121, Nov 9, 2023
Thema:

1. hey guys is it ok to turn off fast startup - Similar Threads - hey guys turn

2. hey guys is it ok to turn off fast startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    hey guys is it ok to turn off fast startup: is it ok to turn off fast startup bc i research about my pc bc everytime i check on my pc it says windows was not properly shutdown even i dont using my pc that time it says windows was not properly shutdown and it says windows successfully update in down of it does turning...
  3. hey guys is it ok to turn off fast startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hey guys is it ok to turn off fast startup: is it ok to turn off fast startup bc i research about my pc bc everytime i check on my pc it says windows was not properly shutdown even i dont using my pc that time it says windows was not properly shutdown and it says windows successfully update in down of it does turning...
  4. Hey guys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hey guys: What is the difference between oem key and the installed key ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hey-guys/0e5681a2-8217-42b3-b024-a2233288df13
  5. Hey guys

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Hey guys: What is the difference between oem key and the installed key ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hey-guys/0e5681a2-8217-42b3-b024-a2233288df13
  6. Hey guys

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Windows (or some other program) turned fast startup off

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows (or some other program) turned fast startup off: My pc was working fine, and i quite enjoyed the feature since I still am rocking an hdd. Does anybody here know why either windows or some other program woud turn this feature off? submitted by /u/Bena437 [link] [comments]...
  8. Cmd prompt to turn off Fast startup at boot

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Cmd prompt to turn off Fast startup at boot: Would an Autoexec Bat file work? Maybe turning off hibernate (?) The problem is on my Asus UX303LA laptop with Fast Start on I can't boot from a recovery usb. If I turn off Fast Startup all is well and the computer boots. What would be be the code? Thanks 98382
  9. Fast Startup Issue - Can't turn it off

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Fast Startup Issue - Can't turn it off: As stated in the title. Since i got the Creators Update, my computer will not shutdown and continues to "fast startup" with all my previous windows still open, even with the setting turned off. Checked the BIOS setting for this as well and made sure it was set to 0. Really...
  10. Turn On or Off Fast Startup in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Fast Startup in Windows 10: How to: Turn On or Off Fast Startup in Windows 10 How to Turn On or Off Fast Startup in Windows 10 Fast startup (aka: hiberboot, hybrid boot, or hybrid shutdown) is turned on by default in Windows and is a setting that helps your PC start up faster after shutdown. Even...