Windows 10: Hey guys I want to reset my Laptop as my windows OS got corrupted but I forgot my Onedrive...

Discus and support Hey guys I want to reset my Laptop as my windows OS got corrupted but I forgot my Onedrive... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My OS got corrupted and I can't do anything with my laptop as I turn it on I only have like 2 mins max then it will bluescreen. my files are in my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Pizza P1, Sep 8, 2024.

1. Pizza P1 Win User

Hey guys I want to reset my Laptop as my windows OS got corrupted but I forgot my Onedrive...

My OS got corrupted and I can't do anything with my laptop as I turn it on I only have like 2 mins max then it will bluescreen. my files are in my onedrive but the problem is all of my passwords and accounts are in it, which I forgot the password of my onedrive and other credentials connecting to it like phone number and gmail. Thanks for the help!

:)

Pizza P1, Sep 8, 2024

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Sep 8, 2024
  3. Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Sep 8, 2024
  4. tfwul Win User

Hey guys I want to reset my Laptop as my windows OS got corrupted but I forgot my Onedrive...

OneDrive not running - reset won't work - how to get latest version?

Thanks for the suggestion.
    The reason why I wanted to do a reset or re-install is to indeed get OneDrive in that list. Currently it isn't.

tfwul, Sep 8, 2024
Thema:

1. Hey guys I want to reset my Laptop as my windows OS got corrupted but I forgot my Onedrive... - Similar Threads - Hey guys reset

2. Hey guys I want to reset my Laptop as my windows OS got corrupted but I forgot my Onedrive...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hey guys I want to reset my Laptop as my windows OS got corrupted but I forgot my Onedrive...: My OS got corrupted and I can't do anything with my laptop as I turn it on I only have like 2 mins max then it will bluescreen. my files are in my onedrive but the problem is all of my passwords and accounts are in it, which I forgot the password of my onedrive and other...
  3. Hey guys I have a problem and that is my organization in my computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hey guys I have a problem and that is my organization in my computer.: I cant remove my organization and also i have no organization in my computer but in the winver it says my name and org nameI also have tried every method but it doesn't work. And if there is a method please it should not be any new installation or resetting because my...
  4. Hey guys I have a problem and that is my organization in my computer.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hey guys I have a problem and that is my organization in my computer.: I cant remove my organization and also i have no organization in my computer but in the winver it says my name and org nameI also have tried every method but it doesn't work. And if there is a method please it should not be any new installation or resetting because my...
  5. I forgot my pin and I want to reset using forgot my pinbut nothing happened. How should I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I forgot my pin and I want to reset using forgot my pinbut nothing happened. How should I...: I forgot my pin and I want to reset using forgot my pin but nothing happened. How should I solve this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-forgot-my-pin-and-i-want-to-reset-using-forgot/9230a13a-6496-4906-b8a9-01bd9e506659
  6. I forgot my pin and I want to reset using forgot my pinbut nothing happened. How should I...

I forgot my pin and I want to reset using forgot my pinbut nothing happened. How should I...: I forgot my pin and I want to reset using forgot my pin but nothing happened. How should I solve this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-forgot-my-pin-and-i-want-to-reset-using-forgot/9230a13a-6496-4906-b8a9-01bd9e506659
  7. I want to reset my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to reset my laptop: I want to reset my laptop because of some issuesSecurity Intelligence Updates are not installing and Defender shows Engine Unavailable.Also McAfee is not working and after uninstalling it,it left many files which aren't deleting neither manually nor via MCPR. So Should I...
  8. I want to reset my laptop

I want to reset my laptop: I want to reset my laptop because of some issuesSecurity Intelligence Updates are not installing and Defender shows Engine Unavailable.Also McAfee is not working and after uninstalling it,it left many files which aren't deleting neither manually nor via MCPR. So Should I...
  9. I want to reset my laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Hello I want to reset my laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hello I want to reset my laptop: There is various type of issue in my laptop after windows 10 update so I want to reset my system https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-i-want-to-reset-my-laptop/ea9d7b7c-39e6-4527-86d6-b5618098684e