Windows 10: Here are the contents of a dmp file after a BSOD incident. This happened while downloading...

Discus and support Here are the contents of a dmp file after a BSOD incident. This happened while downloading... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.25200.1003 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Vince Velocci, May 17, 2023.

1. Here are the contents of a dmp file after a BSOD incident. This happened while downloading...

Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.25200.1003 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\Minidump\051623-11093-01.dmp]Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available************* Path validation summary **************Response Time ms LocationDeferred srv*Symbol search path is: srv*Executable search path is: Windows 10 Kernel Version 19041 MP 16 procs Free x64Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTS PersonalEd

:)

Vince Velocci, May 17, 2023

2. BSOD with DMP files and MSInfo

I have used the verifier app and collect the dmp files along with the MSInfo32.

I been receiving the BSOD for a bit and I had the motherboard replace at the Company's helpdesk requested it. I knew that was not the issue. I know is a driver issue but don't know how to fix it and what is exactly causing the issue. I believe is the Cisco
    VPN software that is causing it.

When the BSOD happened under the verifier app the

DRIVER_VERIFIED_DETECTED_VIOLATION (xxxxx.sys) The xxxx.sys is the name of the driver that caused the crash.
    If it is listed please note it and tell us what it is.

the xxxx.sys was something like vpnxxx64.sys I believe..can't remember it exactly.

here is the link to OneDrive to see the DMP files and the MSInfo32 files.

022417-11640-01.zip

AzureRookieFL, May 17, 2023
  3. Help reading mini dmp file

Download BlueScreenView, unpack the ZIP, and run the EXE (no installation necessary). It's an excellent little utility for looking at DMP files and finding the cause of crashes.

Static~Charge, May 17, 2023
  4. AK137 Win User

Here are the contents of a dmp file after a BSOD incident. This happened while downloading...

BSOD DMP file identification

173.8 KB file on MEGA the DMP files for identification.

I've been repeatedly having my web browser and other applications crash, often leading into a BSOD saying PFN LIST CORRUPT or MEMORY MANAGEMENT ERROR among other ones.

AK137, May 17, 2023
Thema:

Here are the contents of a dmp file after a BSOD incident. This happened while downloading...

1. Here are the contents of a dmp file after a BSOD incident. This happened while downloading... - Similar Threads - Here are contents

2. BSOD INCIDENT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD INCIDENT: Hi... had a recent bsod episode in my asus laptop.though the laptop recovered and is functional can someone guide me follow up actions i need to take.in some other forum i was advised that my added RAM and OEM RAM is a mismatch.heres the speccy...
  3. BSOD INCIDENT

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD INCIDENT: Hi... had a recent bsod episode in my asus laptop.though the laptop recovered and is functional can someone guide me follow up actions i need to take.in some other forum i was advised that my added RAM and OEM RAM is a mismatch.heres the speccy...
  4. Here are the contents of a dmp file after a BSOD incident. This happened while downloading...

Here are the contents of a dmp file after a BSOD incident. This happened while downloading...: Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.25200.1003 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\Minidump\051623-11093-01.dmp]Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available************* Path validation summary...
  5. Here are the contents of a dmp file after a BSOD incident. This happened while downloading...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Here are the contents of a dmp file after a BSOD incident. This happened while downloading...: Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.25200.1003 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\Minidump\051623-11093-01.dmp]Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available************* Path validation summary...
  6. BSOD once in a while dmp files included

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD once in a while dmp files included: My laptop which is relatively new, bought last August. Gigabyte G5 KD with the default specs. It randomly crashes once in a while, sometimes weeks, sometimes months, and sometimes days. This is the crash address every time ntoskrnl.exe+41bd30 and kbdclass.sys...
  7. BSOD once in a while dmp files included

BSOD once in a while dmp files included: My laptop which is relatively new, bought last August. Gigabyte G5 KD with the default specs. It randomly crashes once in a while, sometimes weeks, sometimes months, and sometimes days. This is the crash address every time ntoskrnl.exe+41bd30 and kbdclass.sys...
  8. BSOD is happening. Ran verifier to find problem and here is the DMP files

BSOD is happening. Ran verifier to find problem and here is the DMP files: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AkcJkJxMYPl6hUE1hZDhnlYNR87z?e=R8CrMq https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-is-happening-ran-verifier-to-find-problem-and/5ef8992d-1dec-41b0-b0e3-1debce637fa3
  9. BSOD After updates: DMP files

BSOD After updates: DMP files: Hello! I am not entirely computer savy so the issues at hand are sort of confusing. I have done an immense amount of research to try and figure out what the issue with my computer is. I've updated all of my drivers and everything. I've downloaded BlueScreenViewer to narrow...
  10. Analyzing .DMP file after BSOD

in Windows 10 Customization
    Analyzing .DMP file after BSOD: Wondering if anyone can pinpoint the exact cause of the BSOD by looking at the DMP file; your help is appreciated. Symbol search path is: srv* Executable search path is: Windows 8.1 Kernel Version 9600 MP (2 procs) Free x64 Product: Server, suite: TerminalServer...