Windows 10: Help with mini dumps and BSOD

Discus and support Help with mini dumps and BSOD in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I wondered if someone can look at my mini dumps here, and let me know what they pick up from them. I don't understand them myself.Since a windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Chris 9486, Jan 13, 2024.

1. Help with mini dumps and BSOD

Hi, I wondered if someone can look at my mini dumps here, and let me know what they pick up from them. I don't understand them myself.Since a windows update a few months ago I have been getting BSOD's. I have taken a lot of troubleshooting steps so far - these can be seen in a previous post, here. windows update run after fresh install, graphics and board drivers updated, BIOS won't update, malware bytes run, dism.exe run, SFC/scannow run, PC is not overclocked, MEMTEST and Windows Memory doesn't show errors, Seatools shows no errors with hard drivesFrom this previous post I was told it is b

:)

Chris 9486, Jan 13, 2024

2. BSOD with mini dump file

Hey there. I'm having issues with BSOD happening quite a bit. I was able to get a mini dump file. Could someone help me translate the errors please? Thank you in advance.

Here is a link to my mini dump file:

010624-18171-01.dmp

Silver ize, Jan 13, 2024
  3. BSOD. Have mini dump, MSinfo32, and tower specs

I have been receiving BSOD, finally was able to upload mini dump. Please help!

OneDrive

LogyBearRawr, Jan 13, 2024
  4. Help with mini dumps and BSOD

BSOD Windows 10 Issues - Mini-Dump Attached

Hello, I've been getting BSOD since I updated some drivers. I'm not sure which driver though or if its really a driver problem or not.

Here is a link to my mini-dump:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/5a3goqf7bcvbean/Mini-Dump.zip/file

I put all four mini dumps in there, latest one is from this morning and the others are from last night.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

FlowerOfLife, Jan 13, 2024
Thema:

Help with mini dumps and BSOD

1. Help with mini dumps and BSOD - Similar Threads - Help mini dumps

2. Help with mini dumps and BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help with mini dumps and BSOD: Hi, I wondered if someone can look at my mini dumps here, and let me know what they pick up from them. I don't understand them myself.Since a windows update a few months ago I have been getting BSOD's. I have taken a lot of troubleshooting steps so far - these can be seen in...
  3. BSOD with mini dump file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD with mini dump file: Hey there. I'm having issues with BSOD happening quite a bit. I was able to get a mini dump file. Could someone help me translate the errors please? Thank you in advance.Here is a link to my mini dump file:...
  4. BSOD with mini dump file

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD with mini dump file: Hey there. I'm having issues with BSOD happening quite a bit. I was able to get a mini dump file. Could someone help me translate the errors please? Thank you in advance.Here is a link to my mini dump file:...
  5. BSOD with mini dump file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD with mini dump file: iam having a lot of bsod latelyhere is my minidump filei run sfc /scannowbut no corrupted files were foundhere is my dump file================================================== Filename : ntoskrnl.exe Address In Stack : ntoskrnl.exe+9b7abb From Address : fffff807`7a000000 To...
  6. BSOD with mini dump file

BSOD with mini dump file: iam having a lot of bsod latelyhere is my minidump filei run sfc /scannowbut no corrupted files were foundhere is my dump file================================================== Filename : ntoskrnl.exe Address In Stack : ntoskrnl.exe+9b7abb From Address : fffff807`7a000000 To...
  7. BSOD mini dump hidusb

BSOD mini dump hidusb: Hi, can anyone tell me how to troubleshoot this error? For analysis of this file, run !analyze -vnt!KeBugCheckEx:fffff805`2bff90f0 48894c2408 mov qword ptr [rsp+8],rcx ss:fffff805`31883c90=00000000000001330: kd> !analyze...
  8. Windows Mini Dump BSOD help please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Mini Dump BSOD help please: Sorry I've been frustrated with these bsods lately. But would you mind to check out this minidump? Would really appreciate it thanks!Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.22473.1005 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File...
  9. Windows Mini Dump BSOD help please

Windows Mini Dump BSOD help please: Sorry I've been frustrated with these bsods lately. But would you mind to check out this minidump? Would really appreciate it thanks!Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.22473.1005 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File...
  10. mini dump and bsod

in Windows 10 Customization
    mini dump and bsod: Why am i not getting one minidump ! at system failure i have checked Write an event to the system log and Automatically restart. write debugging information Small memory dump 256 KB Small dump directory %SystemRoot%\MiniDump but still i am not getting one and I'm fricking...