Windows 10: help with error

Discus and support help with error in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; BedrockLauncher.Exceptions.PackageRegistrationFailedException: Deployment failed: Windows cannot install the package... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Vla_d123, May 20, 2024.

1. Vla_d123 Win User

help with error

BedrockLauncher.Exceptions.PackageRegistrationFailedException: Deployment failed: Windows cannot install the package Microsoft.MinecraftUWP_1.20.8101.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe because it depends on a platform that cannot be found. To install, provide with this package the "Microsoft.Services.Store.Engagement" platform published by "CN=Microsoft Corporation, O=Microsoft Corporation, L=Redmond, S=Washington, C=US", with a neutral processor architecture or with an architecture x64, version 10.0.1610.0 or later. ---> System.Exception: Deployment failed: The Windows system cannot install the packag

:)

Vla_d123, May 20, 2024

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, May 20, 2024
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, May 20, 2024
  4. jmcslob Win User

help with error

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool help with error :cool:

jmcslob, May 20, 2024
Thema:

help with error

1. help with error - Similar Threads - help error

2. Need help to highlight the error in the Search option in the task bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help to highlight the error in the Search option in the task bar: Hi Team,Hope you find this well!Happy Ganesh Chaturthi!While using my system have found an error in the name of the festival Ganesh Chaturthi & need help to highlight the error in the Search option in the taskbar as seen in snip below....
  3. Need help to highlight the error in the Search option in the task bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help to highlight the error in the Search option in the task bar: Hi Team,Hope you find this well!Happy Ganesh Chaturthi!While using my system have found an error in the name of the festival Ganesh Chaturthi & need help to highlight the error in the Search option in the taskbar as seen in snip below....
  4. Games on pc won’t load and always getting error messages . Any help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games on pc won’t load and always getting error messages . Any help?: I’m trying to play games on my pc however I keep getting error messages like directx messages andI’ve tried loads of things and it just won’t work.This is the 2nd time this has happened the first time I had to factory reset my pc after asking Microsoft support for help and...
  5. Games on pc won’t load and always getting error messages . Any help?

Games on pc won’t load and always getting error messages . Any help?: I’m trying to play games on my pc however I keep getting error messages like directx messages andI’ve tried loads of things and it just won’t work.This is the 2nd time this has happened the first time I had to factory reset my pc after asking Microsoft support for help and...
  6. can somoene help me whit error code 0x800704cf in minecraft launcher

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can somoene help me whit error code 0x800704cf in minecraft launcher: hey i recently got hacked and my microsoft account was gone so i bought minecraft again always when i try to log in it gives me this error code 0x800704cf and somthing is wrong whit my internet i searched online but nothing could help me maby here...
  7. can somoene help me whit error code 0x800704cf in minecraft launcher

can somoene help me whit error code 0x800704cf in minecraft launcher: hey i recently got hacked and my microsoft account was gone so i bought minecraft again always when i try to log in it gives me this error code 0x800704cf and somthing is wrong whit my internet i searched online but nothing could help me maby here...
  8. Help with kernel power issue error code 68

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with kernel power issue error code 68: This issue is very sporadic with no one source and I am unsure how to go about finding the issue as I am unable to recreate the error Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power Date: 9/2/2024 2:22:07 PM Event ID: 41 Task Category: 63 Level: Critical Keywords:...
  9. Help with kernel power issue error code 68

Help with kernel power issue error code 68: This issue is very sporadic with no one source and I am unsure how to go about finding the issue as I am unable to recreate the error Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power Date: 9/2/2024 2:22:07 PM Event ID: 41 Task Category: 63 Level: Critical Keywords:...
  10. Help on Error 161 volmgr + Critical kernel power 41

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help on Error 161 volmgr + Critical kernel power 41: I'm getting a consistent Error 161 volmgr followed by a critical kernel power 41 while playing Escape From Tarkov. I recently performed a clean Windows install and still getting the BSOD after about 5 minutes of gameplay. I also have not been able to get a minidump to explore...