Windows 10: Help with Blue Screen "Driver Power State Failure"

Discus and support Help with Blue Screen "Driver Power State Failure" in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,Recently I've been having an issue where I get a blue screen that says my PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. The error it shows is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Martin Tóth, Jul 10, 2024.

1. Help with Blue Screen "Driver Power State Failure"

Hello,Recently I've been having an issue where I get a blue screen that says my PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. The error it shows is "driver Power State Failure." I updated all my drivers, hoping that would resolve the issue but it still persists.It started 3 days ago and does it every 5min-hours randomly and have no idea what can causey this.I have a Lenovo Legion 5 17ACH6HAlso i will share the minidump files hopefully it can help.minidump.rar – OneDrive live.com

:)

Martin Tóth, Jul 10, 2024
  2. Rose Cal Win User

driver power state failure help!

Hi,

It is possible that the error Driver Power State Failure you received is can be caused by
    the driver itself or power settings.
    To address your issue, we suggest that you follow the steps shared by S M Mahmudul Hasan
    on this thread on how to troubleshoot Driver Power State
    Failure.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Jul 10, 2024
  3. Driver power State failure

Blue Screen

Stop code Help with Blue Screen "Driver Power State Failure" :DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE

Anupama Rangana, Jul 10, 2024
  4. MC_123 Win User

Help with Blue Screen "Driver Power State Failure"

driver power state failure

Need fix for blue screen with error code, driver power state failure.

MC_123, Jul 10, 2024
Thema:

Help with Blue Screen "Driver Power State Failure"

1. Help with Blue Screen "Driver Power State Failure" - Similar Threads - Help Blue Screen

2. Help with Blue Screen "Driver Power State Failure"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with Blue Screen "Driver Power State Failure": Hi everyone,The reason I'm here today is because just recently I've been getting blue screen errors about once everyday for about 3 days now with the error message "Driver_Power_State_Failure". I have no idea why this happens but usually my laptop will go VERY slow before I...
  3. Help with Blue Screen "Driver Power State Failure"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help with Blue Screen "Driver Power State Failure": Hi everyone,The reason I'm here today is because just recently I've been getting blue screen errors about once everyday for about 3 days now with the error message "Driver_Power_State_Failure". I have no idea why this happens but usually my laptop will go VERY slow before I...
  4. Help with Blue Screen "Driver Power State Failure"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with Blue Screen "Driver Power State Failure": Hello,Recently I've been having an issue where I get a blue screen that says my PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. The error it shows is "driver Power State Failure." I updated all my drivers, hoping that would resolve the issue but it still persists.It started 3...
  5. Help with Blue Screen "Driver Power State Failure"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with Blue Screen "Driver Power State Failure": Hi, My PC has been restarting on its own or blue screening with error "Driver Power State Failure".This occurs every day or two. I am attaching my dump file in this link https://drive.google.com/file/d/1cYDY1uCedGU5vtKPIBdPcgRcdGrZ5mXi/view?usp=drive_linkCan you please help...
  6. Help with Blue Screen "Driver Power State Failure"

Help with Blue Screen "Driver Power State Failure": Hi, My PC has been restarting on its own or blue screening with error "Driver Power State Failure".This occurs every day or two. I am attaching my dump file in this link https://drive.google.com/file/d/1cYDY1uCedGU5vtKPIBdPcgRcdGrZ5mXi/view?usp=drive_linkCan you please help...
  7. BLUE SCREEN - DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BLUE SCREEN - DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE: Hello, I have a problem with the blue screen randomly show up and restart my cocomputer. The code is DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE. I re-install my window 11,but it still show up but changed to an opacity blue screen.You can see my computer details and memory Dumps on link...
  8. Help with Blue Screen "Driver Power State Failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with Blue Screen "Driver Power State Failure: Hi, I was trying to play a game with modifications and my laptop started lagging and then it BSOD with the error DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE. I tried going back to old posts and trying the solutions those posts had... but none of them fixed it and the blue screen pops up when...
  9. Help with Blue Screen "Driver Power State Failure

Help with Blue Screen "Driver Power State Failure: Hi, I was trying to play a game with modifications and my laptop started lagging and then it BSOD with the error DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE. I tried going back to old posts and trying the solutions those posts had... but none of them fixed it and the blue screen pops up when...
  10. Driver Power State Failure Blue Screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Driver Power State Failure Blue Screen: Hello. Good day! Can someone please help me with my HP Elitebook Intelcore I5 vpro 8th Gen. Everytime I open the power button it loads very long. It shows message like Diagnosing your Pc, attempting repairs, so I just wait for it to repair itself then a blue screen will show...