Windows 10: Help with a really, really slow pc please.

Discus and support Help with a really, really slow pc please. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am running windows 10pro 64bit on a Dell Optiplex 755, Intel Duo Core 2, 3GB ram and its really really slow.So was wondering if there could be a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MichaelAmos7, Apr 30, 2022.

1. Help with a really, really slow pc please.

I am running windows 10pro 64bit on a Dell Optiplex 755, Intel Duo Core 2, 3GB ram and its really really slow.So was wondering if there could be a perfect windows 10 that can be compatible with my pc . I was thinking Windows 10 32bit or Windows 10Home 64bit would work maybe?

:)

MichaelAmos7, Apr 30, 2022

2. Laptop is really slow

Hi

My Hp Pro x2 is really slow and it's only 2 years old! I really need help ASAP cause I have lots of work to get done on it and it takes forever for it to start up! Please can you give me advice. THANKS!!!

ChristopherNiven, Apr 30, 2022
  3. temule Win User
    PC Suite is really slow

It will take att least 5 minutes to start the PC suite and everything inside the program is acting really slow. I have tried to reinstall it and I have use that register cleaner program from Nokia, but it won't help. It's nearly impossible to use that
    program now.

I'm using Win XP Home edition, PC Suite 6.81.13.0 old version and I'm using USB cable. 5.8.something was working nicely, but now when I bought N73 and I updated it to latest version, I get this problem.

temule, Apr 30, 2022
  4. Help with a really, really slow pc please.

Windows Computer Really Slow

Hi! I'm having a weird problem where my computer has been really ridiculously slow to the point where it takes 20 minutes to boot. I'm running Windows 10 and when the computer is slow the task manager displays this:

http://i.imgur.com/VZ08HeO.png

At the moment my taskbar displays this:

http://i.imgur.com/6RedBYn.png

And I have reset/wiped my computer multiple times, this has done this on Windows 8, Windows 10 and I even tried Linux (Fedora) for a little. Same problem. I have tried disabling Superfetch, the background service and Windows search suggested in some videos
    regarding 100% disk usage. My PC Desktop is a pretty decent computer, the CPU a little iffy but it has not done this before (but now I am finally asking this question I have been having this problem for months).

Sometimes, when I reboot it 'scans and repairs my (CHelp with a really, really slow pc please. :) drive', but it really doesn't and I'm pretty sure somethings' really messed up with my Hard Drive.

I don't know if this is enough information, but I have to leave now, please, go ahead and ask for anything else regarding information about this. Thank you in advance!

PS: Sometimes it gets so slow where Task Manager stops responding, and sometimes Windows Explorer or Microsoft Windows stops responding entirely and the whole desktop is white. I really need help with this.

LittleBigBug_, Apr 30, 2022
Thema:

Help with a really, really slow pc please.

1. Help with a really, really slow pc please. - Similar Threads - Help really really

2. Help with a really, really slow pc please.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with a really, really slow pc please.: I am running windows 10pro 64bit on a Dell Optiplex 755, Intel Duo Core 2, 3GB ram and its really really slow.So was wondering if there could be a perfect windows 10 that can be compatible with my pc . I was thinking Windows 10 32bit or Windows 10Home 64bit would work maybe?...
  3. Help with a really, really slow pc please.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help with a really, really slow pc please.: I am running windows 10pro 64bit on a Dell Optiplex 755, Intel Duo Core 2, 3GB ram and its really really slow.So was wondering if there could be a perfect windows 10 that can be compatible with my pc . I was thinking Windows 10 32bit or Windows 10Home 64bit would work maybe?...
  4. I really really really need help with this

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I really really really need help with this: Hey i accidentally switched to a microsoft account instead of local on my laptop (windows 10, im pretty sure its the latest version) and just so happened to turn off my computer some time afterwards but i dont remember my microsoft password, it shows the reset password option...
  5. Please I really need help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please I really need help: I really need help i reset my windows and my whole pc cleaned the whole thing and I was stuck in several loops and I fixed some please help ive tried youtube now im stuck in a loop that says installing windows 64% and it restarts then just goes to that screen for a few...
  6. Computer really slow

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer really slow: Sorry double post please delete it 153373
  7. Really slow computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Really slow computer: hello guys so I have a dell latitude e5440 and windows 10 and my problem is that all of a sudden my computer started working reallllyyy slowly it was perfectly fine until yesterday, it wasn’t slow at all but it happened all of a sudden it takes 30 min to log in and the...
  8. Windows 10 really, really, really slow!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 really, really, really slow!: My son's computer is suddenly incredibly slow, like 4 or 5 mins from a mouse click to a response. I have tried all the "Windows is running slow" fixes, but since I can't open any settings apps, I am really stuck. I have tried rebooting in safe mode, but it won't - I have...
  9. Laptop really slow

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop really slow: Hello, I have an HP laptop purchased 6 years ago. It is running on windows 10. Since I got it, the laptop is really slow, not able to go on a normal website page quick, takes time to load. I have performed a spy bot search and destroy, defragment, disk cleanup, run Avast...
  10. Samsun PM830 SSD really,really slow

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Samsun PM830 SSD really,really slow: Installed on an HP6910p laptop. BIOS SATA mode is set to native (which should activate AHCI). Samsung Magician Identifies it as a PM830 but says "not supported" reporting the serial number as S0TYNYABC21199? And it says AHCI is not active? Samsung Magician benchmark...