Windows 10: Help understanding this dump file

Discus and support Help understanding this dump file in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have a PC with Windows 10 freshly installed. The PC encounters a blue screen BSOD multiple times per day. The blue screen is visually distorted,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BillKindig, Jan 12, 2024.

1. Help understanding this dump file

I have a PC with Windows 10 freshly installed. The PC encounters a blue screen BSOD multiple times per day. The blue screen is visually distorted, blurry and off-center. I found these in the event viewer as well as the MEMORY.DMP file and opened it with WinDbg but I can't understand what I am looking at.************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository : Implicit UseExperimentalFeatureForNugetShare : true AllowNugetExeUpdate : true AllowNugetMSCredentialProviderInstall : true AllowParallelInitializat

:)

BillKindig, Jan 12, 2024
  2. Farvatten Win User

Help Me Understand What I'm Doing Wrong

I may be missing something, but I think what's being suggested is you use the arrow to choose another different method other then 'phone number' such as email or an authentication app, whatever's on the drop down list that's not a phone number.
    Help understanding this dump file 390069d1682991120t-help-me-understand-what-im-doing-wrong-identityoptions.jpg

Farvatten, Jan 12, 2024
  3. garyinhere, Jan 12, 2024
  4. Help understanding this dump file

Having trouble understanding BSOD dump files in WinDbg

I have a set of 3 dump files created after a series of BSODs. All I can understand from them is the following error codes:

SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (3b)

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (a)

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (50)

Seems to be something related to the improper addressing of memory, but I don't know what to do with that information.

Along with the crashing, the machine suffers from long boot times, and intermittent trouble with file handling (e.g. loading and saving files).

Some help in identifying what's causing the crashing would be super useful, as well as suggested solutions.

Kind regards,

Jake

Jake Newcomb, Jan 12, 2024
Thema:

Help understanding this dump file

1. Help understanding this dump file - Similar Threads - Help understanding dump

2. Help understanding this dump file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help understanding this dump file: I have a PC with Windows 10 freshly installed. The PC encounters a blue screen BSOD multiple times per day. The blue screen is visually distorted, blurry and off-center. I found these in the event viewer as well as the MEMORY.DMP file and opened it with WinDbg but I can't...
  3. Help understanding this dump file

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help understanding this dump file: I have a PC with Windows 10 freshly installed. The PC encounters a blue screen BSOD multiple times per day. The blue screen is visually distorted, blurry and off-center. I found these in the event viewer as well as the MEMORY.DMP file and opened it with WinDbg but I can't...
  4. can someone help me understand a analysis of this dump file?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can someone help me understand a analysis of this dump file?: 0:000> !analyze -v******************************************************************************** ** Exception Analysis ** ********************************************************************************KEY_VALUES_STRING: 1 Key : AV.Fault Value: Read Key : Analysis.CPU.mSec...
  5. can someone help me understand a analysis of this dump file?

can someone help me understand a analysis of this dump file?: 0:000> !analyze -v******************************************************************************** ** Exception Analysis ** ********************************************************************************KEY_VALUES_STRING: 1 Key : AV.Fault Value: Read Key : Analysis.CPU.mSec...
  6. Please help me understand dump files?

Please help me understand dump files?: Hi, recently I've been getting blue screen errors, i mean even blue screen pc just crashes without any blue screen and restarts itself.I am using memory intensive programs like 3ds max and after effects. and crashes happens at random while using these software. tried...
  7. Please help me understand dump files?

Please help me understand dump files?: Hi, recently I've been getting blue screen errors, i mean even blue screen pc just crashes without any blue screen and restarts itself.I am using memory intensive programs like 3ds max and after effects. and crashes happens at random while using these software. tried...
  8. Please help me understand dump files?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR 124, but couldnt understand the dump file.

BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR 124, but couldnt understand the dump file.: Hi everyone.So, I recently started getting a BSOD that disappeared too fast for me to get the code, but I managed to get it and save the dump file of it. Basically, I'm getting the WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR 124 error, and the situations that makes the error happen are these:-...
  10. How do I read or understand dump file?

How do I read or understand dump file?: Windows 10 created a new crashdump file called ShellExperienceHost.exe.3708 in my AppData/local/Crashdumps folder, does anyone know how to read one of these dump files or what this one means to me??? Thanks. 22175