Windows 10: Help! PC will not restart after updating on Feb 26 2024

Discus and support Help! PC will not restart after updating on Feb 26 2024 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I processed an update this morning, Feb 26 2024. My pc will not restart. I sometimes get a blue circle or a black screen. How can I get back onto my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Joyce_005, Feb 26, 2024.

1. Joyce_005 Win User

Help! PC will not restart after updating on Feb 26 2024

I processed an update this morning, Feb 26 2024. My pc will not restart. I sometimes get a blue circle or a black screen. How can I get back onto my pc?

:)

Joyce_005, Feb 26, 2024
Thema:

Help! PC will not restart after updating on Feb 26 2024

1. Help! PC will not restart after updating on Feb 26 2024 - Similar Threads - Help restart updating

2. Start Menu and Taskbar Not Working After Feb 2024 Windows Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Start Menu and Taskbar Not Working After Feb 2024 Windows Update: Hey there, I have an issue. My laptop auto-updated on 29/02/2024 and when I woke up in the morning, the taskbar and Start menu weren't working. I can't get to Windows settings either. The only thing I have access to is File Explorer and the apps that have icons on my desktop....
  3. Start Menu and Taskbar Not Working After Feb 2024 Windows Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Start Menu and Taskbar Not Working After Feb 2024 Windows Update: Hey there, I have an issue. My laptop auto-updated on 29/02/2024 and when I woke up in the morning, the taskbar and Start menu weren't working. I can't get to Windows settings either. The only thing I have access to is File Explorer and the apps that have icons on my desktop....
  4. Help! PC will not restart after updating on Feb 26 2024

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help! PC will not restart after updating on Feb 26 2024: I processed an update this morning, Feb 26 2024. My pc will not restart. I sometimes get a blue circle or a black screen. How can I get back onto my pc?...
  5. Help! PC will not restart after updating on Feb 26 2024

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Help! PC will not restart after updating on Feb 26 2024: I processed an update this morning, Feb 26 2024. My pc will not restart. I sometimes get a blue circle or a black screen. How can I get back onto my pc?...
  6. Moment 5 - Feb. 27, 2024

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Moment 5 - Feb. 27, 2024: The Moment 5 update for Windows 11 is currently in preview and is expected to be released as an optional update on February 27, 20241. This update brings several minor improvements and new features, including:Copilot: The Copilot button now appears on the right side of the...
  7. "Moment 5" Coming Feb. 2024

"Moment 5" Coming Feb. 2024: "Moment 5" for Win11 23H2 is coming in February. According to Zac Bowden, "...one item with it is the ability to remove news from the Widgets Board, and Bing from the Windows Search pane." I imagine a number of folks will find these bits appealing, if not, actually,...
  8. help fix after feb 2023 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    help fix after feb 2023 update: after feb. 2023 update computer messed up. cannot bring my start menu up and whole desktop back to basic cannot get any of my files. at the very begining I did try and remove the update but it just reloaded when i restarted computer also tried a restore no good now I can't...
  9. help fix after feb 2023 update

help fix after feb 2023 update: after feb. 2023 update computer messed up. cannot bring my start menu up and whole desktop back to basic cannot get any of my files. at the very begining I did try and remove the update but it just reloaded when i restarted computer also tried a restore no good now I can't...
  10. help fix after feb 2023 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade