Windows 10: Help on troubleshooting a continuous BSOD

Discus and support Help on troubleshooting a continuous BSOD in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I've been finding that my computer will commonly crash to a DPC_Watchdog_Violation, and I don't know what is causing it. I tried looking into the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by PlaceHolderEC, Jan 23, 2024.

1. Help on troubleshooting a continuous BSOD

I've been finding that my computer will commonly crash to a DPC_Watchdog_Violation, and I don't know what is causing it. I tried looking into the minidump myself but I'm not technology adept enough to understand on what to look for, could I get some help on what is causing the crashes? I somewhat recently got this current PC and my old one didn't crash this often.PCHelp on troubleshooting a continuous BSOD :Device name MSIProcessor 12th Gen IntelR CoreTM i7-12650H 2.30 GHzInstalled RAM 16.0 GB 15.7 GB usableDevice ID 43366277-7FAD-40FB-A216-A642AE578075Product ID 00342-22209-92794-AAOEMSystem type 64-bit operating system, x64-

:)

PlaceHolderEC, Jan 23, 2024

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jan 23, 2024
  3. swat354 Win User
    Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Jan 23, 2024
  4. Help on troubleshooting a continuous BSOD

New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Jan 23, 2024
Thema:

Help on troubleshooting a continuous BSOD

1. Help on troubleshooting a continuous BSOD - Similar Threads - Help troubleshooting continuous

2. Help troubleshooting a BSOD?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help troubleshooting a BSOD?: Hi,I have been having random BSOD errors lately while gaming and could really use some help diagnosing what the issue is or finding a relevant error that points me in the right direction regarding the problem is or what hardware I should look at replacing, etc.The game I've...
  3. Help on troubleshooting a continuous BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help on troubleshooting a continuous BSOD: I've been finding that my computer will commonly crash to a DPC_Watchdog_Violation, and I don't know what is causing it. I tried looking into the minidump myself but I'm not technology adept enough to understand on what to look for, could I get some help on what is causing...
  4. BSOD Troubleshoot Help

BSOD Troubleshoot Help: Hey guys..Been getting this BSOD recently and need some help troubleshooting it.Here's the bugcheck: 0x00000133 0x0000000000000001, 0x0000000000001e00, 0xfffff8012771d340, 0x0000000000000000I can also provide the dump that was saved.Thank you in advance....
  5. BSOD Troubleshoot Help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Troubleshoot Help: Hey guys..Been getting this BSOD recently and need some help troubleshooting it.Here's the bugcheck: 0x00000133 0x0000000000000001, 0x0000000000001e00, 0xfffff8012771d340, 0x0000000000000000I can also provide the dump that was saved.Thank you in advance....
  6. Help Troubleshooting BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help Troubleshooting BSOD: I have a windows 11 homeA couple of weeks ago I started getting BSOD errors, now receiving a blue screen almost every two days. The error messages range from PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREAKERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILUREand a couple of others which I can't remember. Before the...
  7. Help Troubleshooting BSOD

Help Troubleshooting BSOD: I have a windows 11 homeA couple of weeks ago I started getting BSOD errors, now receiving a blue screen almost every two days. The error messages range from PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREAKERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILUREand a couple of others which I can't remember. Before the...
  8. BSOD continually happens with different reasons, need help troubleshooting!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD continually happens with different reasons, need help troubleshooting!: I have no idea where to start with troubleshooting this issue, but I have had at least 5 BSOD crashes 5 days apart from each other with my most recent being today, 11/27/2022.This is what I got from that dumb so if anyone could help me out it would mean a lot to me....
  9. BSOD continually happens with different reasons, need help troubleshooting!

BSOD continually happens with different reasons, need help troubleshooting!: I have no idea where to start with troubleshooting this issue, but I have had at least 5 BSOD crashes 5 days apart from each other with my most recent being today, 11/27/2022.This is what I got from that dumb so if anyone could help me out it would mean a lot to me....
  10. BSOD continually happens with different reasons, need help troubleshooting!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging