Windows 10: Help needed for converting to Windows 10

Discus and support Help needed for converting to Windows 10 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi guys. I'm switching from mac to windows; Wanted to know about the best precautions I need can make to avoid viruses without installing anti-viruses.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/JeremiahENN, Dec 6, 2020.

1. Help needed for converting to Windows 10

Hi guys. I'm switching from mac to windows; Wanted to know about the best precautions I need can make to avoid viruses without installing anti-viruses.

submitted by /u/JeremiahENN
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/JeremiahENN, Dec 6, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 6, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 6, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Help needed for converting to Windows 10

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 6, 2020
Thema:

Help needed for converting to Windows 10

1. Help needed for converting to Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Help needed converting

2. Need to convert to uefi for windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need to convert to uefi for windows 11: I changed my drive to uefi and changed the bios to uefi also. Next restart it says to select proper boot device and press any key. I’ve changed the bios option back to legacy / disabled but still won’t load. I’ve used bios default I used disk genius to convert to gptHow do I...
  3. Need to convert to uefi for windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need to convert to uefi for windows 11: I changed my drive to uefi and changed the bios to uefi also. Next restart it says to select proper boot device and press any key. I’ve changed the bios option back to legacy / disabled but still won’t load. I’ve used bios default I used disk genius to convert to gptHow do I...
  4. Need to convert to uefi for windows 11

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. AnyMP4 Video Converter Ultimate will not load videos need help??

AnyMP4 Video Converter Ultimate will not load videos need help??: I am having a problem with AnyMP4 Video Converter Ultimate I can load the program just fine when I try to add a video to the program it keep showing the video is loading it never fully loads the video. In there any why to check for any errors to see why the program is not...
  6. Need help with windows 10

Need help with windows 10: My laptops service for windows10 has expired. What should I do in order to receive the updates needed to run effectively? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-with-windows-10/5ce4cdd6-4446-4490-88d6-d3a815fbd75a
  7. Converting to Windows 10 Home, Help

in Windows 10 Support
    Converting to Windows 10 Home, Help: Good Afternoon, I have a product key to activate my windows for the computer I'm on but I'm on Professional instead of Home so it has the watermark stating that I need to activate windows. I was wondering where online I could find the installation setup for windows 10 HOME....
  8. Help needed in windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help needed in windows 10: submitted by /u/Ninja0981213 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kalsf5/help_needed_in_windows_10/
  9. Windows 10 installation media converted my data to RAW Partition - need help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 installation media converted my data to RAW Partition - need help: I downloaded Windows 10 installation media onto a USB drive which had some additional data on it from before. Installation media created a bootable drive, I was able to recover the damaged windows BUT it partitioned my USB drive data into a RAW partition that I now can see in...
  10. Need Help Installing FFmpeg Converter

Need Help Installing FFmpeg Converter: Hello, I'm not having success installing the FFmpeg Converter on my PC. I was following the instructions posted here. How to Install FFmpeg on Windows: 10 Steps (with Pictures) After I thought I installed it I got this message. [img] When I checked some other...