Windows 10: !!!HELP MY INTERNET IS STUCK AT 100 MBPS PLS HELP!!!

Discus and support !!!HELP MY INTERNET IS STUCK AT 100 MBPS PLS HELP!!! in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I reseted my pc and my internet speed is stuck at 100 mbps. I changed speed & duplex to 1 gbps and to auto negotiation but is still stuck at 100 mbps.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ian Busuioc, Sep 14, 2024 at 12:57 PM.

1. !!!HELP MY INTERNET IS STUCK AT 100 MBPS PLS HELP!!!

I reseted my pc and my internet speed is stuck at 100 mbps. I changed speed & duplex to 1 gbps and to auto negotiation but is still stuck at 100 mbps. My internet cable is for 1 gbps. PLS HELP I stayed the whole day trying to fix this HELP

:)

2. qubit Win User

i update bios then black screen ???? pls help me 980ti

@smoka Great you fixed it and would be interesting to know how you did it. Care to list the basic steps you took to do it so that it can help others stuck in the same situation?

3. cannot exceed 100 mbps

6/22/2020

I subscribe to Spectrum for their ultra fast internet. Their tech came to my house and said that he measured a speed of 400 plus mbps at the modem. He said the refurbished router (that Spectrum also provided) may not be performing
    to max and that I should purchase a new router (just to be sure). I did. It did not however change my receiving/sending speeds when using Spectrum's suggested speed test site. I then called Spectrum back and they said my PCI adapter, even though connected
    from the router via an ethernet cable to my desktop's PCI card's adapter directly, still was limited to 100/100 mbps. (Also, my laptop tested at the same exact speed of 94 mbps via wi-fi!) They said the slow internet speeds were due to my computers not
    being able to receive or send the faster internet speeds. So, I asked my friend who suggested that I ask Microsoft if there is a way to increase the speed, apparently limited by my Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller (on my Desktop). My tech friend said that
    the PCI card mentioned could handle up to 1GB speeds. So, how do I increase the PCI network adapter's speed to accept the 400 mbps speeds. Or is that even verifiable, since my laptops network adapter's speed was limited to 144 mbps and also only received/sent
    94 mbps?

My internet speeds seem to be adequate for my computer use. It's just that I cannot verify that I am getting any of the speeds they say they guarantee. I was hoping that an increase in internet speed would help my television's (ethernet cabled) receiving
    speeds.

So, in sum: 1) Can I change the limits on either of my computers' network adapters? and,

2) How can I measure and verify that Spectrum is really sending me the faster internet speeds they guarantee?

Steve

StevenSippel, Sep 14, 2024 at 1:07 PM
  4. OldMike65 Win User

!!!HELP MY INTERNET IS STUCK AT 100 MBPS PLS HELP!!!

Pls help me with restore to 7

It did not say weather it found errors or not ?? That's strange ....it does list any errors it finds ....or it will also report No errors found.

!!!HELP MY INTERNET IS STUCK AT 100 MBPS PLS HELP!!! 85623d1485968269t-pls-help-me-restore-7-a-chkdsk11.png

Thema:

!!!HELP MY INTERNET IS STUCK AT 100 MBPS PLS HELP!!!

1. !!!HELP MY INTERNET IS STUCK AT 100 MBPS PLS HELP!!! - Similar Threads - HELP INTERNET STUCK

2. !!!HELP MY INTERNET IS STUCK AT 100 MBPS PLS HELP!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    !!!HELP MY INTERNET IS STUCK AT 100 MBPS PLS HELP!!!: I reseted my pc and my internet speed is stuck at 100 mbps. I changed speed & duplex to 1 gbps and to auto negotiation but is still stuck at 100 mbps. My internet cable is for 1 gbps. PLS HELP I stayed the whole day trying to fix this HELP...
  3. Pc is stuck on loading pls help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Pc is stuck on loading pls help: My PC recently froze then when i forced shutdown it would be stuck on the loading screen. I tried booting from usb but it just made the logo dissapear with the same loading symbol....
  4. Pc is stuck on loading pls help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc is stuck on loading pls help: My PC recently froze then when i forced shutdown it would be stuck on the loading screen. I tried booting from usb but it just made the logo dissapear with the same loading symbol....
  5. Pc is stuck on loading pls help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Internet Connection Capped at 100/100 Mbps

Internet Connection Capped at 100/100 Mbps: Hi there,I have tried almost everything and I am kind of desperate about this, I will tell you first my configurations, then what my problem is exactly and finally I will tell what have I done to try to solve it.Long story short, I contracted a fiber connection up to 400Mbps...
  7. Internet Connection Capped at 100/100 Mbps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet Connection Capped at 100/100 Mbps: Hi there,I have tried almost everything and I am kind of desperate about this, I will tell you first my configurations, then what my problem is exactly and finally I will tell what have I done to try to solve it.Long story short, I contracted a fiber connection up to 400Mbps...
  8. Update is stuck on 58% pls help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Update is stuck on 58% pls help: Pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-is-stuck-on-58-pls-help/e35301c2-117b-450a-94b0-6b78113e0b3c
  9. Update is stuck on 58% pls help

Update is stuck on 58% pls help: Pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-is-stuck-on-58-pls-help/e35301c2-117b-450a-94b0-6b78113e0b3c
  10. Im stuck in a loop help pls

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Im stuck in a loop help pls: Hi i deleted an admin then factory reset my laptop now its stuck in a loop and keeps coming up with this Startup repair couldnt repair your pc log file: E:\recovery\windowsRE\winre.wim\system32\logfiles\srt\srttrail.txt i have tried alot of things yet nothing is working...