Windows 10: Help My Canvas Lapbook L1160 is bootlooping and I can't even acess bios it just turns on...

Discus and support Help My Canvas Lapbook L1160 is bootlooping and I can't even acess bios it just turns on... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Help My Canvas Lapbook L1160 is bootlooping and I can't even acess bios it just turns on and turns of pls help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Atharv307, Aug 8, 2024.

1. Atharv307 Win User

Help My Canvas Lapbook L1160 is bootlooping and I can't even acess bios it just turns on...

Help My Canvas Lapbook L1160 is bootlooping and I can't even acess bios it just turns on and turns of pls help

:)

Atharv307, Aug 8, 2024

2. Missing ACPI driver and battery icon not showing in system tray

Missing ACPI driver and battery icon not showing in system tray.

Laptop Model: Micromax canvas lapbook L1160

Vishnu Vardhan123, Aug 8, 2024
  3. windows 10 pro stuck in restart loop "your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart. We are just collecting some error info, and then we'll restart for you, stop code: 0xc000021a"

While resetting my laptop I am getting an endless loop of "your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart. We are just collecting some error info, and then we'll restart for you, stop code: 0xc000021a". The
    message pops up for one second and then the MICROMAX logo reappears before the blue screen pops back for a second. This just goes on forever with no additional info.

Laptop running on windows 10 pro.

Laptop model: Micromax canvas lapbook L1160 and it is pre-installed windows 10.

Vishnu Vardhan123, Aug 8, 2024
  4. Help My Canvas Lapbook L1160 is bootlooping and I can't even acess bios it just turns on...

bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Aug 8, 2024
Thema:

Help My Canvas Lapbook L1160 is bootlooping and I can't even acess bios it just turns on...

1. Help My Canvas Lapbook L1160 is bootlooping and I can't even acess bios it just turns on... - Similar Threads - Help Canvas Lapbook

2. Help My Canvas Lapbook L1160 is bootlooping and I can't even acess bios it just turns on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help My Canvas Lapbook L1160 is bootlooping and I can't even acess bios it just turns on...: Help My Canvas Lapbook L1160 is bootlooping and I can't even acess bios it just turns on and turns of pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-my-canvas-lapbook-l1160-is-bootlooping-and-i/9d1238d7-3319-416f-8bc4-b54f8897b319
  3. Help My Canvas Lapbook L1160 is bootlooping and I can't even acess bios it just turns on...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help My Canvas Lapbook L1160 is bootlooping and I can't even acess bios it just turns on...: Help My Canvas Lapbook L1160 is bootlooping and I can't even acess bios it just turns on and turns of pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-my-canvas-lapbook-l1160-is-bootlooping-and-i/9d1238d7-3319-416f-8bc4-b54f8897b319
  4. I have my computer stuck in BSOD bootloop and I can't get into bios.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I have my computer stuck in BSOD bootloop and I can't get into bios.: Error says page fault in nonpaged area https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-my-computer-stuck-in-bsod-bootloop-and-i/349bb78d-c5d1-4f39-b54c-f6f18d88f78e
  5. I have my computer stuck in BSOD bootloop and I can't get into bios.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have my computer stuck in BSOD bootloop and I can't get into bios.: Error says page fault in nonpaged area https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-my-computer-stuck-in-bsod-bootloop-and-i/349bb78d-c5d1-4f39-b54c-f6f18d88f78e
  6. I have my computer stuck in BSOD bootloop and I can't get into bios.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. My Micromax Canvas Lapbook L1161 isn't supported by Windows 11.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My Micromax Canvas Lapbook L1161 isn't supported by Windows 11.: My laptop isn't supported by the Windows 11. It has TPM 2.0 enabled and secure boot is also enabled. It has 2GB of RAM and 32GB of inbuilt storage and is based on Intel Atom x64 processor but is running on 32bit Windows 10 Pro which is activated. When I run the Win11 PC...
  8. From where to download wifi drivers for Micromax Canvas Lapbook L1160

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    From where to download wifi drivers for Micromax Canvas Lapbook L1160: Currently stuck in a weird situation. Did few windows updates & optional updates, then after system restarts, notice that few things are wrong due to messed-up drivers somehow. Primary issues are listed below. 1. No network driver, so can't connect with any wifi. don't have...
  9. Can't acess bios to change my boot procedures

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't acess bios to change my boot procedures: Did an update on pc...update failed. Unable to access setup, control panel...Attempted to access bios boot from flash drive (can't access bios at startup). Help!...
  10. Bios bootloop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bios bootloop: so i hard reset my pc and the reset froze. So i waited a couple of hours and it was at the same spot. So i turned off my computer. I then turned it on and its stuck in a loop where it displays a black screen then the bios menu screen and then it loses connection to my...