Windows 10: Help me pls i was stuck on this for 30 mins

Discus and support Help me pls i was stuck on this for 30 mins in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; When i try to update minecraft bedrock in the microsoft store it said open but if i launch it it says its in 1.18 idk how to solve it i was working on... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Ren div, Jul 26, 2024.

1. Ren div Win User

Help me pls i was stuck on this for 30 mins

When i try to update minecraft bedrock in the microsoft store it said open but if i launch it it says its in 1.18 idk how to solve it i was working on it for like 30 mins watching tutorial but its not working so i cant join minecraft servers becuase it says its outdated can you tell me how to update it on microsoft store thanks and when i click the 3 dots it just says write a review from im him

:)

Ren div, Jul 26, 2024

2. Why Live Tile is updated in Windows Phone @ 30 Mins interval?

Hi Jay..

Thanks for response!!!

I tried as per suggested steps, unfortunalty does not help.

I think it is Windows OS Limitation to have tile update on every 30 mins.

Shrikrishna Khupasangikar, Jul 26, 2024
  3. qubit Win User
    i update bios then black screen ???? pls help me 980ti

@smoka Great you fixed it and would be interesting to know how you did it. Care to list the basic steps you took to do it so that it can help others stuck in the same situation?

qubit, Jul 26, 2024
  4. Help me pls i was stuck on this for 30 mins

Wifi stuck on verifying and connecting pls help with video pls

Hi when I enter my wife password it stuck on verifying and connecting pls help me with a video

Pls

ISHANT KOHLI, Jul 26, 2024
Thema:

Help me pls i was stuck on this for 30 mins

1. Help me pls i was stuck on this for 30 mins - Similar Threads - Help pls was

2. pls help me

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    pls help me: i installed program and the program is scammed and i need delete folder but i got error Folder is in use The operation cannot be completed because the folder or file is open in another program Please close the folder or file and try again. and i openned resmon.exe and i...
  3. Help me pls i was stuck on this for 30 mins

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help me pls i was stuck on this for 30 mins: When i try to update minecraft bedrock in the microsoft store it said open but if i launch it it says its in 1.18 idk how to solve it i was working on it for like 30 mins watching tutorial but its not working so i cant join minecraft servers becuase it says its outdated can...
  4. Help me pls i was stuck on this for 30 mins

Help me pls i was stuck on this for 30 mins: When i try to update minecraft bedrock in the microsoft store it said open but if i launch it it says its in 1.18 idk how to solve it i was working on it for like 30 mins watching tutorial but its not working so i cant join minecraft servers becuase it says its outdated can...
  5. Pls help me!

Pls help me!: I have a Chuwi Herobook Pro!It has windows 11 homeToday I tryid to get windows 11 22H2 and after some hours I did fail!I checked youtube!I watched what is sayd o tryd that but is also soIt says:"Windows 11, version 22H2 is availabile.""We couldn't install this update,but you...
  6. PLS HELP ME

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PLS HELP ME: Hello, I also have a problem with my windows since I installed it on my laptop, I had problems with the constant printing problems and I actually can't stand it anymore and I want to go back to windows 10 because I had much higher expectations and I also have WINDOWS 11 PRO...
  7. pls help me

in Windows 10 Customization
    pls help me: i have downloaded a program from browser and after i hade done my work and uninstall the program its shortcut was on dekstop when permanently delete shift+delete it disappear from dekstop but when i refresh it again came back and when i move it to recycle bin it say you need...
  8. pls help me :

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    pls help me :: when i open dragon city on microsoft store it shows a message like thisGLFWError #65542 Happen, WGL: the driver does not appear to support OpenGL https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pls-help-me/a5235a86-0e16-44f4-aa6e-7f8c2643733c
  9. Help been at this screen for 30 min......

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help been at this screen for 30 min......: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/danp1016 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jkdx3g/help_been_at_this_screen_for_30_min/
  10. pls help bsod stuck at 0% waited 30 min rebboted 7 times nothing is working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    pls help bsod stuck at 0% waited 30 min rebboted 7 times nothing is working: guys pls help submitted by /u/baliveeran [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hrpfxa/pls_help_bsod_stuck_at_0_waited_30_min_rebboted_7/