Windows 10: Help interpreting minidump crash file

Discus and support Help interpreting minidump crash file in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I'm trying to find out what caused my PC to crash while I was away, it's been doing some weird things lately, getting abnormally laggy, stuttering in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by davidw027, Dec 17, 2023.

1. davidw027 Win User

Help interpreting minidump crash file

I'm trying to find out what caused my PC to crash while I was away, it's been doing some weird things lately, getting abnormally laggy, stuttering in video games, white screen flickers only in video games, etc and I'm assuming the crash has to do with it. ************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository : Implicit UseExperimentalFeatureForNugetShare : false AllowNugetExeUpdate : false AllowNugetMSCredentialProviderInstall : false AllowParallelInitializationOfLocalRepositories : true -- Configuring

:)

davidw027, Dec 17, 2023

2. interpreting minidumps from BSOD system_thread_exemption_not_handled

can anyone help in interpreting minidumps so i have a general idea of what drivers are causing the crash. BSOD system_thread_exemption_not_handled.

thank you

link to dump files and system info

OneDrive

AlMondi810, Dec 17, 2023
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    BSOD from ntoskrnl.exe and storport.sys, any help to interpret minidump?

Sorry, I was offline.

It is possibly RAM causing the system crashes, but I do not see that listed yet in the minidump files, please wait to test if your system is stable after re-installing the chipset drivers.

DaveM121, Dec 17, 2023
  4. Nuttydave Win User

Computer Crashes - Help!! Help interpreting minidump crash file :(

Update
    My ram isn't on the compatibilty list for the asus crosshair III board so im thinking it could be this *Frown Help interpreting minidump crash file :(.
    It ran fine for months and crashes are totally random I just played BFBC2 for 2 hours without a hic up running all 4gb in the hope of getting a minidump file

Nuttydave, Dec 17, 2023
Thema:

1. Help interpreting minidump crash file - Similar Threads - Help interpreting minidump

2. How to Interpret Minidump

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Interpret Minidump: Hiya, my computer has been crashing recently under random conditions. I got a KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED error with no driver specified once, but most times, it just completely restarts with no BSOD. I downloaded WinDbg to look at the minidump file, but to be honest, I have...
  3. How to Interpret Minidump

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to Interpret Minidump: Hiya, my computer has been crashing recently under random conditions. I got a KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED error with no driver specified once, but most times, it just completely restarts with no BSOD. I downloaded WinDbg to look at the minidump file, but to be honest, I have...
  4. Help interpreting minidump crash file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help interpreting minidump crash file: I'm trying to find out what caused my PC to crash while I was away, it's been doing some weird things lately, getting abnormally laggy, stuttering in video games, white screen flickers only in video games, etc and I'm assuming the crash has to do with it. *************...
  5. Regular BSODs. Need help with interpreting minidump file.

Regular BSODs. Need help with interpreting minidump file.: I keep getting regular BSODs on my laptop, probably caused by some pci bad drivers. I did clean Windows and gpu drivers instalation, but it doesn't seem to work. I need help with undestanding what this minidump file says:...
  6. Regular BSODs. Need help with interpreting minidump file.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regular BSODs. Need help with interpreting minidump file.: I keep getting regular BSODs on my laptop, probably caused by some pci bad drivers. I did clean Windows and gpu drivers instalation, but it doesn't seem to work. I need help with undestanding what this minidump file says:...
  7. Please help interpret BSOD minidump

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help interpret BSOD minidump: This is about a user-assembled desktop that was never stable from the beginning 3 years ago and has seen little use since. It keeps crashing with a BSOD even with a freshly installed Windows 10 without any updates, third-party drivers or apps installed. Current Windows 10...
  8. Please help interpret BSOD minidump

Please help interpret BSOD minidump: This is about a user-assembled desktop that was never stable from the beginning 3 years ago and has seen little use since. It keeps crashing with a BSOD even with a freshly installed Windows 10 without any updates, third-party drivers or apps installed. Current Windows 10...
  9. Please help interpret BSOD minidump

10. BDODs - Help interpreting minidump .dmp file

BDODs - Help interpreting minidump .dmp file: Series of worrying BSODs.OneDrive: https://1drv.ms/u/s!An34k0Z_g40M7EEbbTzo7FOBvh7O?e=iHxdkYGoogle Drive: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qKsE4EdZ2rPp33-xWmJ3C5JTtLBH6Wgp/view?usp=sharingThanks for any and all help!...