Windows 10: Help, I have been laid off. How can I carry on using the laptop...

Discus and support Help, I have been laid off. How can I carry on using the laptop... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; The company have said i can keep the laptop but that the software will automatically stop working. Is there a way of paying for Windows 10 or 11 so i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Sallynojob, Sep 23, 2024 at 5:22 PM.

1. Help, I have been laid off. How can I carry on using the laptop...

The company have said i can keep the laptop but that the software will automatically stop working. Is there a way of paying for Windows 10 or 11 so i have my own license and installing it without formatting the hard drive etc?? I have loads of personal information which i would prefer to keep on the laptop and children's apps. I do not have the admin password, only a user pwd. thank you.

:)

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

3. n-ster Win User
  4. quirky Win User

Help, I have been laid off. How can I carry on using the laptop...

I need HELP with finding a new laptop

Hi guys.
    I am looking for a new laptop for work. The requirements I have are:
    • Portability & Lightweight since I have to carry it around every single day
    • 13'' with at least 8GB RAM the more the better but that will do
    • at least 8 hours of Battery life I don't want to stress about that
    • 500 GB HD will do
    • I need it to work fast!
    Honestly, I want to buy a MacBook, but it's pricey so I am not sure it is worth it. What will you suggest?

Thema:

Help, I have been laid off. How can I carry on using the laptop...

1. Help, I have been laid off. How can I carry on using the laptop... - Similar Threads - Help been laid

2. Help, I have been laid off. How can I carry on using the laptop...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help, I have been laid off. How can I carry on using the laptop...: The company have said i can keep the laptop but that the software will automatically stop working. Is there a way of paying for Windows 10 or 11 so i have my own license and installing it without formatting the hard drive etc?? I have loads of personal information which i...
  3. Help, I have been laid off. How can I carry on using the laptop...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Help, I have been laid off. How can I carry on using the laptop...: The company have said i can keep the laptop but that the software will automatically stop working. Is there a way of paying for Windows 10 or 11 so i have my own license and installing it without formatting the hard drive etc?? I have loads of personal information which i...
  4. How can I use the computer with the screen off?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I use the computer with the screen off?: Hello, I would like to be able to turn off the screen so that I can continue using the mouse and keyboard without the screen being able to turn on. previously with Windows 7 and 8, this was possible by pressing the Windows keys plus p, to select the "second screen only"...
  5. How can I use the computer with the screen off?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I use the computer with the screen off?: Hello, I would like to be able to turn off the screen so that I can continue using the mouse and keyboard without the screen being able to turn on. previously with Windows 7 and 8, this was possible by pressing the Windows keys plus p, to select the "second screen only"...
  6. How can I use the computer with the screen off?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Please Help: I have been hacked

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Please Help: I have been hacked: So, mi account got hacked, like a 2 months ago, and i cant get it back, the nametag is <Removed for Privacy> and i dont know why but the email change the direction, i mean it was *** Email address is removed for privacy *** then got hacked and change to *** Email address is...
  8. Have I been hacked. Can anyone help? Windows10

Have I been hacked. Can anyone help? Windows10: I couldn't open an Excel spreadsheet a couple of weeks ago and was advised by experts in another forum to run Windows Repair. It was a disaster. Not only have I lost 12 years' medical records but my Office App has been corrupted. Even my E drive File History & G Drive Daily...
  9. Help, I think I have been scammed

Help, I think I have been scammed: I received today numerous pop ups telling me that Microsoft had locked my computer due to a security breach and urging me to contact Microsoft on 020 7097 4845 to sort it out. I did so believing it genuine. I spoke to an Asian gentleman who, I thought, helped me sort out...
  10. can get website I have been using

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    can get website I have been using: I have been using a website called loverWhirl an Asian dating sit I loged out for a minute when I tried again it just shows a black screen and a locked smble in front of address help?...