Windows 10: Help I cant login to my pc because my school account got deleted

Discus and support Help I cant login to my pc because my school account got deleted in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So i got home after I graduated. But I cant login anymore in to my home computer because the student account that was on there doesn’t exist anymore.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Aaronkahraman, Aug 6, 2023.

1. Help I cant login to my pc because my school account got deleted

So i got home after I graduated. But I cant login anymore in to my home computer because the student account that was on there doesn’t exist anymore. When I was installing windows on it a few years ago I used my student account because I got a free windows license from my school. But now I cant login anymore.Please help. I really want to keep everything that is on it.

:)

Aaronkahraman, Aug 6, 2023

2. Unable to login to PC using Deleted School email account

Hi Michel,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand it can be frustrating when you are unable to access the PC using the university account.

1. Do you have any other user account configured on the PC?
    2. Were you able to login using the new Microsoft account previously?
    3. Did you purchase the Windows 10 license from Microsoft store?

As you have mentioned that the school email account have been deleted, in that case you may not be able to login to the PC using the same password.

Also, if you have purchased the license from Microsoft store then I suggest you to get in touch with the
    Microsoft Accounts & Billing support team.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Aug 6, 2023
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Fix "Work or School account problem" after deleting an e-mail account.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I appreciate the efforts taken by you in resolving the issue. I understand that you are receiving an error related to your email account. I’ll certainly assist you with the issue.

However, please let us know:

• When you say “I deleted the e-mail account” do you mean deleting the Microsoft account or deleting the account from your computer?
    • Are you using a Microsoft account to login to the computer?

Meanwhile, I would suggest you to refer the troubleshooting steps mentioned below and see if that helps:

1. Press Windows logo key + I, to open
      Settings.
    2. Click on Accounts, and select
      Access work or school
      from the left pane.
    3. Now, click on the email account and select
      Disconnect
    4. Follow the on-screen instructions.

If this doesn’t work, you may want to try converting the account to a local account and see if that helps. Refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows logo key + I, to open
      Settings.
    2. Click on Accounts and select
      Your info
      from the left pane.
    3. Click on Sign in with a local account instead.
    4. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Aug 6, 2023
  4. Fyreman Win User

Help I cant login to my pc because my school account got deleted

Want to DELETE second User Account at login

Hello, I'm using a Windows 10 PC and I am the only user. My administrator username is "John Doe".
    Recently when I start the PC, I get 2 options for user login-"John Doe", where I click to enter my password and a second option to use a PIN, both have EXACT name "John Doe". The first option asks for a Password- it does not accept any PW I've associated with the account. When selecting the second option, the PIN box appears. I am then able to get to my desktop screen.

I want to do two things: 1) Delete the account that asks for the PW 2) Automatically login and go to my desktop screen. When I go to Control Panel user settings to delete it, there is only ONE account that shows. I've tried at least 6 solutions suggested, none have worked. Probably need step-by-step instructions. Thanks in advance.

Fyreman, Aug 6, 2023
Thema:

Help I cant login to my pc because my school account got deleted

1. Help I cant login to my pc because my school account got deleted - Similar Threads - Help cant login

2. i cant login in my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant login in my account: i cant login in my account from: ***@live.comAny moves are dont work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-login-in-my-account/58a6fea2-465f-4093-8c7a-14503c479857
  3. i cant login in my account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i cant login in my account: i cant login in my account from: ***@live.comAny moves are dont work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-login-in-my-account/58a6fea2-465f-4093-8c7a-14503c479857
  4. Help I cant login to my pc because my school account got deleted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help I cant login to my pc because my school account got deleted: So i got home after I graduated. But I cant login anymore in to my home computer because the student account that was on there doesn’t exist anymore. When I was installing windows on it a few years ago I used my student account because I got a free windows license from my...
  5. Help I cant login to my pc because my school account got deleted

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Help I cant login to my pc because my school account got deleted: So i got home after I graduated. But I cant login anymore in to my home computer because the student account that was on there doesn’t exist anymore. When I was installing windows on it a few years ago I used my student account because I got a free windows license from my...
  6. Help I cant login to my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help I cant login to my pc: So i got home after I graduated. But I cant login anymore in to my home computer because the student account that was on there doesn’t exist anymore. When I was installing windows on it a few years ago I used my student account because I got a free windows license from my...
  7. Help I cant login to my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help I cant login to my pc: So i got home after I graduated. But I cant login anymore in to my home computer because the student account that was on there doesn’t exist anymore. When I was installing windows on it a few years ago I used my student account because I got a free windows license from my...
  8. Help I cant login to my pc

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  9. not able to login in my school account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    not able to login in my school account: I am not able to login into my college account since despite remembering my password I need to confirm with Microsoft authenticator app. But for login in to the authenticator app, I need confirmation in the authenticator app which is strange. My previous phone in which I set...
  10. Help, i cant login in my pc

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help, i cant login in my pc: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Oversight1970 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/h8pj0a/help_i_cant_login_in_my_pc/