Windows 10: Help analyzing DMP file

Discus and support Help analyzing DMP file in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Good evening,When playing Destiny 2, the monitor goes blank with "no input", then the computer eventually restarts. Any assistance in analyzing this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Technolo-g, Jul 17, 2022.

1. Help analyzing DMP file

Good evening,When playing Destiny 2, the monitor goes blank with "no input", then the computer eventually restarts. Any assistance in analyzing this dump file would be greatly appreciated. This does not seem to happen when playing other games.I have completely removed and reinstalled video drivers, ran chkdsk on reboot, uninstalled and reinstalled the game, and this seems to still be happening.I have nvidia 3060 ti non LHRMicrosoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.22621.1 X86 Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Loading Dump File [C:\Users\drbol\Desktop\071722-7234-01

:)

Technolo-g, Jul 17, 2022

2. Help reading mini dmp file

Download BlueScreenView, unpack the ZIP, and run the EXE (no installation necessary). It's an excellent little utility for looking at DMP files and finding the cause of crashes.

Static~Charge, Jul 17, 2022
  3. Windows 10 crashing need help analyzing .dmp file

Hello,

I recently had a problem pop up about a few months ago where my windows 10 custom built computer would randomly restart without warning. This happens about once every few days and it can happen when I'm
    gaming or not. Temps are fine. Yes, I have turned off windows automatic updates and also turned off the automatic restart under system and recovery. I have the .dmp file and need help analyzing it to see what it means.

System Specs:

AMD fx8350 - no overclocking done

Hyper 212 evo(cooler)

Gtx 970 strix

8gb DDR3 Kingston ram

1tb HDD

Gigabyte GA-8LMT mobo

Windows 10

I do not know how to upload .dmp in a way that you guys can analyze it

AnthonyBacaq346w534, Jul 17, 2022
  4. Help analyzing DMP file

Please Help analyze MiniDump Files (included)/BSODs/ ntoskrnl.exe/

Hi,

In most cases, this problem is caused by corrupted system files. For us to provide the best resolution possible, we'll be needing additional information:

• Have you made any recent changes on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Was there an error code displayed when experiencing the blue screen error?

Meanwhile, we suggest following the troubleshooting steps provided on this
    article
    to help fix the blue screen error. We also recommend posting on
    TechNet forum to analyze the dump files.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out.

Gerard Qui, Jul 17, 2022
Thema:

Help analyzing DMP file

1. Help analyzing DMP file - Similar Threads - Help analyzing DMP

2. Analyze a DMP file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Analyze a DMP file: Surface5Win11dmpCan someone help me analyze the dmp file from a recent BSOD. Its happening on our Surface Laptop 5s when they are on Windows 11. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/analyze-a-dmp-file/18c8ffdc-3a14-455b-8fae-af0b76ad3bad
  3. Analyze a DMP file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Analyze a DMP file: Surface5Win11dmpCan someone help me analyze the dmp file from a recent BSOD. Its happening on our Surface Laptop 5s when they are on Windows 11. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/analyze-a-dmp-file/18c8ffdc-3a14-455b-8fae-af0b76ad3bad
  4. Windows BSOD 0x000000ef. Need help analyzing the DMP file. DMP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows BSOD 0x000000ef. Need help analyzing the DMP file. DMP: #I am quite proficient in both Chinese and English. This post will be avaliable in both languages for greater outreach.#My PC restarted itself twice after BSOD in the last two days, and it has never happened before. I was not at home when it happened during both restarts, but...
  5. Windows BSOD 0x000000ef. Need help analyzing the DMP file. DMP

Windows BSOD 0x000000ef. Need help analyzing the DMP file. DMP: #I am quite proficient in both Chinese and English. This post will be avaliable in both languages for greater outreach.#My PC restarted itself twice after BSOD in the last two days, and it has never happened before. I was not at home when it happened during both restarts, but...
  6. Help analyze my .dmp file please

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help analyze my .dmp file please: I have been suffering through various blue screens and can't figure out the cause. Here is the latest dump file that was generated. https://mega.nz/file/0Sky1JgY#E5O_ba8_-BtGQ0-Nm72FJ2tf2L8ljYAxMdvH6b6eXmsIf someone could help me read this and tell me what to do, I would...
  7. Help analyze my .dmp file please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help analyze my .dmp file please: I have been suffering through various blue screens and can't figure out the cause. Here is the latest dump file that was generated. https://mega.nz/file/0Sky1JgY#E5O_ba8_-BtGQ0-Nm72FJ2tf2L8ljYAxMdvH6b6eXmsIf someone could help me read this and tell me what to do, I would...
  8. Help analyze my .dmp file please

9. Help analyzing DMP file

Help analyzing DMP file: Good evening,When playing Destiny 2, the monitor goes blank with "no input", then the computer eventually restarts. Any assistance in analyzing this dump file would be greatly appreciated. This does not seem to happen when playing other games.I have completely removed and...
  10. Help analyzing DMP file

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help analyzing DMP file: Good evening,When playing Destiny 2, the monitor goes blank with "no input", then the computer eventually restarts. Any assistance in analyzing this dump file would be greatly appreciated. This does not seem to happen when playing other games.I have completely removed and...