Windows 10: Hello, you haveme paying $1.99 a month for your games. No, that's wrong. I asked for you to...

Discus and support Hello, you haveme paying $1.99 a month for your games. No, that's wrong. I asked for you to... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,Your taking $1.99 a month out of my bank account monthly.That's not right.I had asked for you to take $14,99 out of my account yearly.Could you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Gina Busateri, Jul 12, 2024.

1. Hello, you haveme paying $1.99 a month for your games. No, that's wrong. I asked for you to...

Hello,Your taking $1.99 a month out of my bank account monthly.That's not right.I had asked for you to take $14,99 out of my account yearly.Could you please correct this?Thank you.Gina Busateri

:)

Gina Busateri, Jul 12, 2024
  2. SpaceSlug Win User

Can't pay for 1 month of Xbox Game Pass

I tried paying for Xbox Game Pass on the Microsoft Store as it was on sale for $1. I have the funds to buy this, but it keeps nagging me to put in a new payment method. Is there anyway this can be solved?

SpaceSlug, Jul 12, 2024
  3. pc gaming HELLO

Hi Robert,

To help you with your concern, we suggest that you perform the steps below:

• Sign out your account from the game.
    • Restart your computer.
    • Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps by clicking this
      link
    • Sign in your account and check it.

If the steps above do not work, we recommend getting in touch with the game developer to get the missing item you’ve purchased. Click this
    link to contact the game developer.

Keep us posted.

Wilfred Mac, Jul 12, 2024
  4. Hello, you haveme paying $1.99 a month for your games. No, that's wrong. I asked for you to...

1 month free xbox game pass

Hello there, I recently got a new laptop with 1 month free xbox game pass included. However, this 1 month subscription was removed from the microsoft store upon updating from windows 10 to windows 11. What should I do to get that 1 free month subscription back?

Tarık Ali, Jul 12, 2024
Thema:

Hello, you haveme paying $1.99 a month for your games. No, that's wrong. I asked for you to...

1. Hello, you haveme paying $1.99 a month for your games. No, that's wrong. I asked for you to... - Similar Threads - Hello haveme paying

2. Hello, you haveme paying $1.99 a month for your games. No, that's wrong. I asked for you to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello, you haveme paying $1.99 a month for your games. No, that's wrong. I asked for you to...: Hello,Your taking $1.99 a month out of my bank account monthly.That's not right.I had asked for you to take $14,99 out of my account yearly.Could you please correct this?Thank you.Gina Busateri...
  3. I'm paying you a monthly fee, but I can't access your system to upgrade my laptop to...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I'm paying you a monthly fee, but I can't access your system to upgrade my laptop to...: I'm paying you a monthly fee, but I can't access your system to upgrade my laptop to windows 10. I don't recall seeing a product key however I'm not very experienced with your set up. Please adv...
  4. You cant click cancel on the PC game pass 1 month trial

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    You cant click cancel on the PC game pass 1 month trial: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Mr2_Wei [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/104h94h/you_cant_click_cancel_on_the_pc_game_pass_1_month/
  5. Can you pay off Windows 10 with a monthly or yearly payment plan?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can you pay off Windows 10 with a monthly or yearly payment plan?: Im on macOS iMAC™ and i would like to install windows 10 using Boot Camp Assistant and i was wondering if i can pay by monthly or yearly payment plan. Some System Info is below I would like a Microsoft employe or someone else to respond. Thanks!SYSTEM: macOS Catlina 10.15.7...
  6. Can you pay off Windows 10 with a monthly or yearly payment plan?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can you pay off Windows 10 with a monthly or yearly payment plan?: Im on macOS iMAC™ and i would like to install windows 10 using Boot Camp Assistant and i was wondering if i can pay by monthly or yearly payment plan. Some System Info is below I would like a Microsoft employe or someone else to respond. Thanks!SYSTEM: macOS Catlina 10.15.7...
  7. Discussion: Do you think paying quarterly over monthly for extra OneDrive storage beyond 1...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Discussion: Do you think paying quarterly over monthly for extra OneDrive storage beyond 1...: Right now, I want to pay $5.99 every 3 months for 1,254 GB of personal OneDrive on a $599 TD Bank Visa gift card, to have that much space for the next 25 years. I want to set it and forget it. If I can do it with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, why not more OneDrive space for...
  8. Discussion: Do you think paying quarterly over monthly for extra OneDrive storage beyond 1...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Discussion: Do you think paying quarterly over monthly for extra OneDrive storage beyond 1...: Right now, I want to pay $5.99 every 3 months for 1,254 GB of personal OneDrive on a $599 TD Bank Visa gift card, to have that much space for the next 25 years. I want to set it and forget it. If I can do it with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, why not more OneDrive space for...
  9. Microsoft Edge will allow you to choose if the browser asks you for your computer's...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Edge will allow you to choose if the browser asks you for your computer's...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Leopeva64-2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mm45xy/microsoft_edge_will_allow_you_to_choose_if_the/
  10. Can't pay for 1 month of Xbox Game Pass

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't pay for 1 month of Xbox Game Pass: I tried paying for Xbox Game Pass on the Microsoft Store as it was on sale for $1. I have the funds to buy this, but it keeps nagging me to put in a new payment method. Is there anyway this can be solved?...