Windows 10: Hello, when I connect my bluetooth headphones, I cannot use the microphone and it gives an...

Discus and support Hello, when I connect my bluetooth headphones, I cannot use the microphone and it gives an... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; this device is currently in use changing any properties during use may cause audio application issues microphone not working... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by hesam khademi, Apr 12, 2023.

1. Hello, when I connect my bluetooth headphones, I cannot use the microphone and it gives an...

this device is currently in use changing any properties during use may cause audio application issues microphone not working

:)

hesam khademi, Apr 12, 2023
  2. JoeShades Win User

Bluetooth headphones

I bought these headphones Amazon.com: Matone® Qy8 [New Version Qy7] V4.1 Wireless Bluetooth Headphones Best In-Ear Noise Cancelling Headphones with Microphone for Running, Sports Accessories. I connected them fine to my Iphone and Ipod but having problems with Windows I got them to pair but sound still comes through regular speakers only. In sound settings it lists the bluetooth headphones but says disconnected. I click on connect but that does nothing. Do not know what else to do

JoeShades, Apr 12, 2023
  3. caperjack Win User
    bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Apr 12, 2023
  4. MisterEd Win User

Hello, when I connect my bluetooth headphones, I cannot use the microphone and it gives an...

Zoom Audio not playing when connected to bluetooth transmitter

Bluetooth headsets have two modes because Bluetooth 4.x does not have enough bandwidth for both stereo speakers and a microphone at the same time.
    • Hands-Free = Mono speakers + microphone
    • Stereo = Stereo speakers + no microphone
    Bluetooth headphones only need one mode because they don't have a microphone.
    • Stereo = Stereo speakers
    Airfly Pro is only designed to be used for stereo headphones or stereo speakers

I assume you are plugging the 3.5mm plug for the Airfly Pro into the input for the speakers
    You then connect the laptop to the Airfly Pro using Bluetooth
    For speakers in Zoom select Bluetooth Stereo
    For microphone you select some microphone such as the one built into the laptop

The limitation of this setup is that you will only hear one side of the call on the speakers. What you say into the microphone won't be heard at all on the speakers. Another problem is that Bluetooth only has a maximum range of about 30 feet.

MisterEd, Apr 12, 2023
Thema:

Hello, when I connect my bluetooth headphones, I cannot use the microphone and it gives an...

1. Hello, when I connect my bluetooth headphones, I cannot use the microphone and it gives an... - Similar Threads - Hello connect bluetooth

2. headphones microphone changes to microphone array when connected when i want to use the...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    headphones microphone changes to microphone array when connected when i want to use the...: i want to use my hp all in one computer's built-in microphone when my headphones are plugged, i have tried the whole control panel-> sound-> set as default etc but when i plug the headphones my headphone's microphone is now set as microphone array. Please help as i have no...
  3. headphones microphone changes to microphone array when connected when i want to use the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    headphones microphone changes to microphone array when connected when i want to use the...: i want to use my hp all in one computer's built-in microphone when my headphones are plugged, i have tried the whole control panel-> sound-> set as default etc but when i plug the headphones my headphone's microphone is now set as microphone array. Please help as i have no...
  4. headphones microphone changes to microphone array when connected when i want to use the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Hello, when I connect my bluetooth headphones, I cannot use the microphone and it gives an...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello, when I connect my bluetooth headphones, I cannot use the microphone and it gives an...: this device is currently in use changing any properties during use may cause audio application issues microphone not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-when-i-connect-my-bluetooth-headphones-i/b5b9f1c1-0857-48fd-999c-73efbadf6aa9
  6. Bluetooth headphones unable to use microphone when connecting to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth headphones unable to use microphone when connecting to Windows 10: so, when I connect my Bluetooth neckband to my laptop hp omen I only get audio playbackoutput. the audio inputmicrophone does not work. when I go to Sounds option and try to change the device, I click on recording tab in Sounds the playback goes mute. now there are also two...
  7. Bluetooth headphones unable to use microphone when connecting to Windows 10

Bluetooth headphones unable to use microphone when connecting to Windows 10: so, when I connect my Bluetooth neckband to my laptop hp omen I only get audio playbackoutput. the audio inputmicrophone does not work. when I go to Sounds option and try to change the device, I click on recording tab in Sounds the playback goes mute. now there are also two...
  8. I cannot connect Bluetooth headphone

in Windows 10 Customization
    I cannot connect Bluetooth headphone: I connected my Bluetooth headphones via USB adapter.Currently when clicking on "connect", I get a message "That didn't work. Make sure your Bluetooth device is still discoverable, then try again...
  9. I cannot connect to Bluetooth headphones.

I cannot connect to Bluetooth headphones.: I use a HP stream laptop 11-y0XX. when I got to settings > devices > Bluetooth and other devices, and click "add device" my Bluetooth headphones do not show up in the list. But my headphones works on my phone so it is working. I don't know if it my laptop or headphones but...
  10. in my bluetooth headphones when i use microphone i cannot hear anything but when i turn it...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    in my bluetooth headphones when i use microphone i cannot hear anything but when i turn it...: I use airdots from redmi with my laptop acer nitro 5 when i use the microphone i can't hear anything like it turn it off . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-my-bluetooth-headphones-when-i-use-microphone-i/5e9336a8-26bd-434c-a834-d499cf2e54cc