Windows 10: Hello there, i have been struggling to find out or fix following issue. I have no idea what...

Discus and support Hello there, i have been struggling to find out or fix following issue. I have no idea what... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; The thing is , when for example play Valorant and then minimize the game to open some other app on the taskbar the pc freezes and i have to hard reset... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Matej Ivan, May 29, 2024.

1. Hello there, i have been struggling to find out or fix following issue. I have no idea what...

The thing is , when for example play Valorant and then minimize the game to open some other app on the taskbar the pc freezes and i have to hard reset it to make it work again. I didn't notice if it's happening only with Valorant but for now it looks like it does. Before i came here to type this ticket , It happened in different way, this time i had chrome opened and i started up Valorant, but the valorant window didnt fully adjust to full screen mode and left the taskbar visible, when i hovered over the task bar and clicked , the pc froze again. Usually when the pc fails to switch to full scr

:)

Matej Ivan, May 29, 2024
  2. ycleptjah Win User

Fixing (\\?\Volume{xxxx}) every start up

I tried following Megahert'z suggestions and it didn't work. I have no idea how to do this stuff unfortunately, so all I can do is follow steps. "When I type format fs=NTFS quick it returns with: There is no volume selected. Please select a volume and try again. It does say Partition 1 is now the selected partition after the previous step." <-- this is what happened. - - - Updated - - - Is there someone I can hire to remote in and just fix the issue? I would be very happy and willing to do that.

ycleptjah, May 29, 2024
  3. zbook Win User
    Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, May 29, 2024
  4. Hello there, i have been struggling to find out or fix following issue. I have no idea what...

Struggling to fix the internet access which works only for short periods.

Hi Francesco,

Before I suggest you, I would like to know the Make and model number of the Computer?

Cause: Network drivers and network configuration issues can cause these problems to occur.

Let’s try the below step to fix the issue.

Method 1: Internet Connection troubleshooter.

• Press“Windows key + W” and type “troubleshooting”.
    • Select “Troubleshooting”.
    • Select “View all” on the top left corner.
    • Click“Network & Internet”.
    • Click on “Internet Connections”
    • Follow the on-screen instruction to run the troubleshooter.

Method 2: If the above steps does not help, go to the below article and try the steps.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/10741/windows-10-fix-network-connection-issues

Hope the above information helps you, and revert to us with the update regarding the internet issue.

Thank you.

Vidyashree_C, May 29, 2024
Thema:

Hello there, i have been struggling to find out or fix following issue. I have no idea what...

1. Hello there, i have been struggling to find out or fix following issue. I have no idea what... - Similar Threads - Hello been struggling

2. Hello there, i have been struggling to find out or fix following issue. I have no idea what...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello there, i have been struggling to find out or fix following issue. I have no idea what...: The thing is , when for example play Valorant and then minimize the game to open some other app on the taskbar the pc freezes and i have to hard reset it to make it work again. I didn't notice if it's happening only with Valorant but for now it looks like it does. Before i...
  3. how do i find out what documents have been printed recently

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how do i find out what documents have been printed recently: where can i find a list of documents recently printed off. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-find-out-what-documents-have-been-printed/0c0d910d-1333-4c9c-b3b7-46624bc89bee
  4. how do i find out what documents have been printed recently

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i find out what documents have been printed recently: where can i find a list of documents recently printed off. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-find-out-what-documents-have-been-printed/0c0d910d-1333-4c9c-b3b7-46624bc89bee
  5. how do i find out what documents have been printed recently

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. I have no idea what i did.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have no idea what i did.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/lindanutztreddit [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/xg3jar/i_have_no_idea_what_i_did/
  7. I have a slight issue, this popped up and i have no idea fix this.

I have a slight issue, this popped up and i have no idea fix this.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/donteatmyshoe [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kckc35/i_have_a_slight_issue_this_popped_up_and_i_have/
  8. I have no idea . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
    I have no idea . . .: I don't know why? But, I see no icon's, on my desktop? I have a slideshow running. I see that OK If, I click on, the little yellow box, on the taskbar. All access. I see everything. On the left side, I see the desktop. I open it, and I see everything. Movies, Videos,...
  9. I Have no idea what happened...

I Have no idea what happened...: I went to restart my computer and left the room and came back to find my desktop completely reset. I still have all my apps and data but I can only access it from OS C:/ Users /(username) For example if I open the file explorer and hit documents nothing is there. If I go...
  10. i have an idea

in Windows 10 Customization
    i have an idea: Hi Good day I have an idea for a few PCs to monitor without increasing the thickness of the PC The idea is to become more productive if it becomes a product because they are less likely to use Alt+Tab and are heavily used by those who use Alt+Tab when working with a personal...