Windows 10: Hello in use to move this copy from Users C: to E: now later in years was goiing to copy it...

Discus and support Hello in use to move this copy from Users C: to E: now later in years was goiing to copy it... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/ykkvje4603ud1.png?width=1916&format=png&auto=webp&s=89247cab06584b5e4b59c756a9b5e85fbfc54421 i tried to move it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Minute_Ad_8288, Oct 11, 2024 at 7:22 AM.

1. Hello in use to move this copy from Users C: to E: now later in years was goiing to copy it...

Hello in use to move this copy from Users C: to E: now later in years was goiing to copy it... 3WsjX7kfYhbvbrxDG4ORxrnDvnkZuFWZSgK3IIxHgqo.jpg

https://preview.redd.it/ykkvje4603u...bp&s=89247cab06584b5e4b59c756a9b5e85fbfc54421

i tried to move it didnt and replace didnt know how much files it also i add more somehow with this

https://preview.redd.it/j66y445k03u...bp&s=65bed8ce6d7ab2663dad3f4a94a14e5dbdd71a66

https://preview.redd.it/ayp68j2l03u...bp&s=4744f39fd853705b695969542ceb202ed7864fc5

or maybe this not it has more gb

before it was 79 now its 50 gb in C

https://preview.redd.it/tayffgfu03u...bp&s=507a0db67e4136ae3fc2952f220979a1dd48b612

submitted by /u/Minute_Ad_8288
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Minute_Ad_8288, Oct 11, 2024 at 7:22 AM

2. How to copy administrator user account

Hi,

I suggest you to follow the below steps to copy the user date and check if it helps.

Note: I suggest to create a new user profile and transfer user data to new account and delete or change the corrupt user profile.

Copy User Data: Follow the below steps to copy files to the new user profile

• Log on as a user other than the user whose profile you are copying files to or from.
    • In Windows Explorer, click View, and Check mark hidden files and folders, uncheck the
      Hide protected operating system files check box, and then click
      OK
    • Locate the C:\Users\Old Username folder, where
      C is the drive on which Windows is installed, and Old Username is the name of the profile you want to copy user data from.
    • Press and hold down the CTRL key while you click each file and subfolder in this folder, except the following files:

• Ntuser.dat

• Ntuser.dat.log

• Ntuser.ini
    • On the Edit menu, click
      Copy
    • Locate the C:\Users\New Username folder, where
      C is the drive on which Windows is installed, and New Username is the name of the user profile that you created in the "Create a New User Profile" section.
    • On the Edit menu, click
      Paste
    • Log off the computer, and then log on as the new user.

Keep us informed if the issue is resolved. We are glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, Oct 11, 2024 at 7:26 AM
  3. How to copy from e-mail to word

Original title: Copying

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

To copy the body of the e-mail, follow the steps provided below:

• Select the content using mouse.
    • Right click on the selected content and select Copy (Ctrl+C).
    • Open a blank Word document.
    • Right click on the Word document and select Paste (Ctrl+V).

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be happy to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Oct 11, 2024 at 7:26 AM
  4. tyreads Win User

Hello in use to move this copy from Users C: to E: now later in years was goiing to copy it...

Need to encrypt the DVDS for copying!!

Hello everybody, I have a collection of DVDS and would like to continue with that. I sometimes do make copies of the original ones if I am not able to get them but the problem is that some are encrypted and couldn’t be copied. I am looking for a tool that can copy the encrypted ones and be efficient in speed and quality too.

Hope to get your suggestions!!!!

Thema:

Hello in use to move this copy from Users C: to E: now later in years was goiing to copy it...

1. Hello in use to move this copy from Users C: to E: now later in years was goiing to copy it... - Similar Threads - Hello move copy

2. Move to and Copy to options

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Move to and Copy to options: I recently upgraded to Windows 11. A feature that I don't see which I used quite often in Windows 10 is the option to Move to or Copy to which used to be in the top ribbon. Can someone please tell me if it was removed or if I just don't know how to locate it?...
  3. Copy file in Drive C to disc in Drive E.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Copy file in Drive C to disc in Drive E.: I have a new CD-R disc that I put in Drive E on my PC with Windows 10. I want to copy an existing file from Drive C to that disc. That did not work but I received a message that, "Windows was unable to complete the format." What can I do now to fix the problem?...
  4. Copy file in Drive C to disc in Drive E.

Copy file in Drive C to disc in Drive E.: I have a new CD-R disc that I put in Drive E on my PC with Windows 10. I want to copy an existing file from Drive C to that disc. That did not work but I received a message that, "Windows was unable to complete the format." What can I do now to fix the problem?...
  5. Copy file in Drive C to disc in Drive E.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. Moving or Copying Files

Moving or Copying Files: My new Windows 11 is disappointing because it fails to incorporate Windows 10 excellent file management system when it comes to sending or copying a file. Is there any thought to bringing that feature into W11?...
  7. copy move files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    copy move files: Hi I am a photographer and on Windows 10 I manually copy images to backup all the time.... I want to copy files to backup and filter only by name & size and not by Date/Time... Because of Daylight Saving Time many times my backup files do not jive with the original files...
  8. Moving or Copying

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Moving or Copying: Sunday, December 6, 2020 Yesterday when I first went to copy a file to another location, when I clicked on the copy-folder icon, instead of seeing a tiny button appear to the lower right of the icon saying "choose location" I'm getting this 10" drop-down window which...
  9. copying user profile using copy to function

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    copying user profile using copy to function: Hi I understand that in versions of Windows 7 and earlier there was a function with system advanced to copy a user profile from one to another profile.....using ' copy to ' I tried this in Windows 10, but the copy to option was greyed out, so used an app called Windows...
  10. Copy to/Move To

in Windows 10 Support
    Copy to/Move To: Will the Copy To/Move To registry hack for Windows work with Windows 10? Add Copy To / Move To on Windows 7 or Vista Right-Click Menu 20557