Windows 10: hello i was locked out from you guys of my computer

Discus and support hello i was locked out from you guys of my computer in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; please help lol https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-i-was-locked-out-from-you-guys-of-my/36ee96e9-f14a-437a-9a31-3da4f56d53bc Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Chloe Santos1, Oct 9, 2024 at 2:07 AM.

1. hello i was locked out from you guys of my computer

please help lol

:)

Chloe Santos1, Oct 9, 2024 at 2:07 AM
  2. pepanee Win User

Random Auto-Locking of Computer Screen

Nobody suggested checking out Event Viewer? When your computer randomly locks, search for, and open: Event Viewer Under Windows Logs, Check out: • Application • Security, and • System See if you can find something that states anything that could be related to your computer locking. The newest events are listed at the top of each section, so finding an event log would be pretty easy to find. Hopefully we can find what is causing the computer to lock.

3. computer keeps locking up...

him your computer locks up.... check what your running and see if it affects it cause this shouldn't happen it could be your ram or your mouse but i'm just giving a suggestion

4. hello i was locked out from you guys of my computer

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Oct 9, 2024 at 2:23 AM
Thema:

hello i was locked out from you guys of my computer

1. hello i was locked out from you guys of my computer - Similar Threads - hello was locked

2. hello i was locked out from you guys of my computer

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    hello i was locked out from you guys of my computer: please help lol https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-i-was-locked-out-from-you-guys-of-my/36ee96e9-f14a-437a-9a31-3da4f56d53bc
  3. hello i was locked out from you guys of my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hello i was locked out from you guys of my computer: please help lol https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-i-was-locked-out-from-you-guys-of-my/36ee96e9-f14a-437a-9a31-3da4f56d53bc
  4. Locked out of my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Locked out of my computer: Can’t get into my laptop locked out https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/locked-out-of-my-computer/0c174547-efd9-47a3-9c93-1577456c7e0e
  5. Locked out of my computer!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Locked out of my computer!: So i usually use a PIN to sign in to my computer but now all of a sudden it says it's unavailable due to a chance on the configuration. I tried to use my Microsoft password but it keeps popping up as incorrect even thought I'm able to sign in into my Microsoft account and...
  6. Locked out my computer

Locked out my computer: I'm trying to log in to an old computer but it's saying I don't have enough information to reset the old password. I don't know how to log in or what information to provide in order to get my old laptop unlocked. It has literally become impossible to talk to a customer...
  7. Locked out of my computer

Locked out of my computer: I have an HP Pavilion x360. My Pin no longer works and I can't remember my password. I don't have a windows icon on the bottom left of the screen and the windows key doesn't work when I press it on my keyboard. I select "Forgot my PIN" but nothing happens. How do I sign...
  8. Hello Guys,

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hello Guys,: Can somebody fix the automatic problem of display which often shut down, everything is invisible so how can i do that? Any idea? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-guys/7bb13f00-5fd6-4d8f-8e1d-5021098ead7b
  9. Locked out of my computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Locked out of my computer: I'm locked out of my computer. I haven't changed the pw, in fact I tried to remove the requirement for a pw entirely and I thought I had done that. Could the requirement have been reactivated with an update? Anyway, I have tried my old password, logged into MS and changed...
  10. Hoping you guys can help out

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hoping you guys can help out: This is a core dump from my computer. I'm getting the pool header message during the dump. Happens usually when I'm multitasking on this computer. 45070