Windows 10: Hello, I wanted to install the time resulution program and I would like to know if it is safe

Discus and support Hello, I wanted to install the time resulution program and I would like to know if it is safe in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I wanted to install the time resulution program and I would like to know if it is safe because I already had it and it worked but I checked it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Dawid Balbuza, Dec 10, 2023.

1. Hello, I wanted to install the time resulution program and I would like to know if it is safe

Hello, I wanted to install the time resulution program and I would like to know if it is safe because I already had it and it worked but I checked it on the website for checking the virus and all the Antiviruses showed that there was no virus except one antivirus Wb meg I don't know this antivirus and I don't know if it's good, I know it's Russian and I also don't know if the website shows correctly that it's a virus That's why I'm asking you because some people say it's a virus and others say it's not

:)

Dawid Balbuza, Dec 10, 2023

2. New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Dec 10, 2023
  3. Error: 'msflxgrd.ocx missing' while installing program on Windows 10

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

The issue might be due to corrupt/missing installation files of the program. Please provide the below information to understand the issue in a better way.

1. Since when are you facing this issue?
    2. How are you installing the program?
    3. Which program you are trying to install?

Since you have already tried some steps to resolve the issue, but you were unable to fix it. Please let me know the steps which you have tried, so that I will not provide the same suggestions again.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Dec 10, 2023
  4. Hello, I wanted to install the time resulution program and I would like to know if it is safe

Safe mode problem

Hi,

To get better clarity on the issue, kindly answer the questions below:

• By saying that you have a "Safe mode problem," did you mean to say that your computer is stuck in Safe mode or are you unable to boot it to Safe mode?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you attempted to resolve your concern?

If this is caused by recent programs installed on your computer, then we suggest you to run
    System Restore to revert your system files to an earlier date. To run System Restore, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R on your keyboard.
    • On the run command box, type "RSTRUI.EXE" and hit enter.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions.

Make sure that you choose the restore point date when your computer was working fine. Please be advised that programs and applications installed on your computer after the restore point will be removed.

Let us know how it goes.

Monica Cam, Dec 10, 2023
Thema:

Hello, I wanted to install the time resulution program and I would like to know if it is safe

1. Hello, I wanted to install the time resulution program and I would like to know if it is safe - Similar Threads - Hello wanted install

2. Hello, I would like to know how I can download a pre-installation kit for both Windows 10,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello, I would like to know how I can download a pre-installation kit for both Windows 10,...: Hello, I would like to know how I can download a pre-installation kit for both Windows 10, 11 and Office 365 and 2021? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-i-would-like-to-know-how-i-can-download-a/66c2dfd5-8b0d-4c19-9d62-3165f10bb1b4
  3. Hello, I would like to know how I can download a pre-installation kit for both Windows 10,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello, I would like to know how I can download a pre-installation kit for both Windows 10,...: Hello, I would like to know how I can download a pre-installation kit for both Windows 10, 11 and Office 365 and 2021? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-i-would-like-to-know-how-i-can-download-a/66c2dfd5-8b0d-4c19-9d62-3165f10bb1b4
  4. Hello, I would like to know how I can download a pre-installation kit for both Windows 10,...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. Hello, I wanted to install the time resulution program and I would like to know if it is safe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello, I wanted to install the time resulution program and I would like to know if it is safe: Hello, I wanted to install the time resulution program and I would like to know if it is safe because I already had it and it worked but I checked it on the website for checking the virus and all the Antiviruses showed that there was no virus except one antivirus Wb meg I...
  6. Hello i would like to know how to exit the blue screen that says choose if you want to keep...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Hello i would like to know how to exit the blue screen that says choose if you want to keep...: Hello i would like to know how to exit the blue screen that says choose if you want to keep signing in with your face or fingerprint pleaseIt comes up right after i enter my pin....
  7. Hello i would like to know how to exit the blue screen that says choose if you want to keep...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello i would like to know how to exit the blue screen that says choose if you want to keep...: Hello i would like to know how to exit the blue screen that says choose if you want to keep signing in with your face or fingerprint pleaseIt comes up right after i enter my pin....
  8. Hello i would like to know how to exit the blue screen that says choose if you want to keep...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Hello, I would like to know what this is and if it is a virus, it appeared after I...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Hello, I would like to know what this is and if it is a virus, it appeared after I...: Hello, I would like to know what this is and if it is a virus, it appeared after I uninstalled malwarebytes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-i-would-like-to-know-what-this-is-and-if-it/cc494ea5-c90e-4094-b54d-f547035430c8
  10. I would like to install Windows11

in Windows 10 Customization
    I would like to install Windows11: How do I install Windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-would-like-to-install-windows11/22cff33d-5468-4cfd-a05a-a2b4246e2c9d