Windows 10: Hello I have problem

Discus and support Hello I have problem in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have problem in my Windows 10. This is a ongoing issue in my computer were I cant open MS Store. The only thing that I can see is its logo and... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by amalia.reilly18, Nov 23, 2022.

1. Hello I have problem

I have problem in my Windows 10. This is a ongoing issue in my computer were I cant open MS Store. The only thing that I can see is its logo and nothing come up. I also need to force close the Store to task manager to redo the process and do the same thing again.I run troubleshooter of Store and update my Windows to 21H1 and still no progress. I dont have pending updates anymore and the only thing that I can do is run SFC and DISM. Those commands helps as I see loading but still didnt come up with the Store.Please suggest anything.

:)

amalia.reilly18, Nov 23, 2022
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Nov 23, 2022
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Hello. PC Problem plz Help!

Hello Hronis,

Thank you for replying back with the status of this issue

• Is this issue occurs only when playing games or with all the other applications?
    This issue may occur due to presence of unused files in Windows or due to software conflicts.

I would suggest you to run system maintenance troubleshooter
    and check if it helps.

Method 1:

Please follow these steps:

a. Type troubleshooting in the search box on taskbar and click on it in results.

b. Click "View all" and then click "System Maintenance".

c. Click "Next" and follow on-screen instructions.

If still this issue persists follow the below method

Method 2:

I suggest you follow the below steps and check if helps:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device manager.

• Expand Display Driver from the list.
    • Right click on the Graphic driver and select
      update driver software.
    If the issue still persists, I suggest you to go to the manufacturer’s website of your graphic card and check for any updated drivers available there. If so, try to install them and check if it fix the issue.

If no updated drivers available then try installing the available drivers in compatibility mode.

Refer the steps:

• Download the Drive from the manufacture’s website, Right click on the setup file and select Properties.
    • Click the compatibility tab, tick the box next to Run this program in compatibility mode for and select Windows.
    Hope the information helps, if you have any further queries, feel free to post. We are here to assist you.

Arul_D, Nov 23, 2022
  4. Adol007 Win User

Hello I have problem

Crossfire sync problem

Hello

thank you for all the responses.

I enable vsync in the advanced tab of ccc but it doesn't help.

It's happening now in mass effect 2 which is unreal but it also happens in civilization 4 and pirates(an old game).

I don't think it's my display or a cable because when I don't enable crossfire I never have the problem.

My next step is to change the cards around to see if it's my linked card that's the problem.

Qubit is correct it looks like a video sync problem. Like when the traking is of on a VCR.

Keep the suggestions coming.

Adol007, Nov 23, 2022
Thema:

Hello I have problem

1. Hello I have problem - Similar Threads - Hello problem

2. Hello there, i got a problem my device found vigua.A virus on it i tried removing it but...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello there, i got a problem my device found vigua.A virus on it i tried removing it but...: Hello there, i got a problem with a virus on my device its called vigua.A how to delete it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-there-i-got-a-problem-my-device-found-viguaa/d8e47e18-800d-4d96-a97e-4e1e9465ac10
  3. Hello there, i got a problem my device found vigua.A virus on it i tried removing it but...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello there, i got a problem my device found vigua.A virus on it i tried removing it but...: Hello there, i got a problem with a virus on my device its called vigua.A how to delete it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-there-i-got-a-problem-my-device-found-viguaa/d8e47e18-800d-4d96-a97e-4e1e9465ac10
  4. Hello at your service I face this problem when installing Office 2019, while I turned off...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello at your service I face this problem when installing Office 2019, while I turned off...: Hello at your serviceI face this problem when installing Office 2019, while I turned off the firewall during installation.Please help me thanksMy laptop model, hp generation 8windows 11 pro...
  5. Hello at your service I face this problem when installing Office 2019, while I turned off...

Hello at your service I face this problem when installing Office 2019, while I turned off...: Hello at your serviceI face this problem when installing Office 2019, while I turned off the firewall during installation.Please help me thanksMy laptop model, hp generation 8windows 11 pro...
  6. Hello Microsoft. I have had this problem since Friday and now my laptop can't start.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Hello Microsoft. I have had this problem since Friday and now my laptop can't start.: Hello Microsoft.I have had this problem since Friday and now my laptop can't start. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-microsoft-i-have-had-this-problem-since/ef2e376a-264f-463a-917b-3e2986bdb571
  7. Hello Microsoft. I have had this problem since Friday and now my laptop can't start.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello Microsoft. I have had this problem since Friday and now my laptop can't start.: Hello Microsoft.I have had this problem since Friday and now my laptop can't start. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-microsoft-i-have-had-this-problem-since/ef2e376a-264f-463a-917b-3e2986bdb571
  8. Hello Microsoft. I have had this problem since Friday and now my laptop can't start.

9. Hello, my name is Asilbek, I have a problem with my laptop, memory saying that no driver is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello, my name is Asilbek, I have a problem with my laptop, memory saying that no driver is...: hello, my name is Asilbek, I have a problem with my laptop, I was installing windows 11, it doesn't show ssd nvme memory saying that no driver is loaded, I need nvme driver for asus p1512cea model, please help me...
  10. Hello, my name is Asilbek, I have a problem with my laptop, memory saying that no driver is...

Hello, my name is Asilbek, I have a problem with my laptop, memory saying that no driver is...: hello, my name is Asilbek, I have a problem with my laptop, I was installing windows 11, it doesn't show ssd nvme memory saying that no driver is loaded, I need nvme driver for asus p1512cea model, please help me...