Windows 10: Hello, I have changed the configuration of my personal computer.

Discus and support Hello, I have changed the configuration of my personal computer. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I have changed the configuration of my personal computer. This was required due to the fact that my equipment was outdated. However, now I can't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Nikolay Danilchenko, Jul 10, 2023.

1. Hello, I have changed the configuration of my personal computer.

Hello, I have changed the configuration of my personal computer. This was required due to the fact that my equipment was outdated. However, now I can't activate the windows I previously purchased for my PC. Help me please.

:)

Nikolay Danilchenko, Jul 10, 2023
  2. Solaris17 Win User

is there any demand for a system configurator?

Processor(V) <--drop down arrow
    -AMD(V)
    --Socket(V)
    ---AM2(V)
    ----List of cpu's
    ---939(V)
    ----List of CPU's
    -Intel(V)
    --Socket(V)
    ---775(V)
    ----List of cpu's
    ---771(V)
    ----List of CPU's

etc etc.

Solaris17, Jul 10, 2023
  3. PERSONAL CONFIGURATIONS

Hi THILGAR

To activate Personal Configuration Settings follow this step:

1) Menu

2) Settings

3) Configuration

4) Personal Configuration Settings

5) Options

6) Add new

7) Select APN and enter all the credentials

8) Back

9) Highlight APN

10) Options

11) Activate

emilygreen---01, Jul 10, 2023
  4. Hello, I have changed the configuration of my personal computer.

your computer appears to be correctly configured, but the device or resource(web proxy) is not responding

Hi,

The error message "your computer appears to be correctly configured, but the device or resource(web proxy) is not responding" that you are getting, may have something to do with your profile or with the Windows components of your computer. With that said,
    we will be performing some troubleshooting steps to isolate the cause of this problem. Before we proceed, kindly answer the following:

• When did you start experiencing this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Can you send us a screenshot of the error message? Make sure that you remove all personal information.

In the meantime, we suggest that you download the app troubleshooter on this
    link
    and then run it on the computer.

Please post back with the result for further assistance.

Charianne Per, Jul 10, 2023
Thema:

Hello, I have changed the configuration of my personal computer.

1. Hello, I have changed the configuration of my personal computer. - Similar Threads - Hello changed configuration

2. How do Know if I have 'Personal' in my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do Know if I have 'Personal' in my computer?: ? what is this? I would like to know if I have 'Personal' on my laptop computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-know-if-i-have-personal-in-my-computer/c6848795-df9f-4245-9806-1b4c083e71dd
  3. How do Know if I have 'Personal' in my computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do Know if I have 'Personal' in my computer?: ? what is this? I would like to know if I have 'Personal' on my laptop computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-know-if-i-have-personal-in-my-computer/c6848795-df9f-4245-9806-1b4c083e71dd
  4. I have a computer that I need to remote into, I have configured it and logged in with the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a computer that I need to remote into, I have configured it and logged in with the...: I reset the password, the password works on the remote computer, it is an online Microsoft account, the remote computer uses a local admin account, this is still not working because Microsoft has major issues with all their active directory accounts and general systems....
  5. Hello, I have changed the configuration of my personal computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello, I have changed the configuration of my personal computer.: Hello, I have changed the configuration of my personal computer. This was required due to the fact that my equipment was outdated. However, now I can't activate the windows I previously purchased for my PC. Help me please....
  6. Can't change personal PIN on personal home computer

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't change personal PIN on personal home computer: I'm trying to change the PIN on my home PC, and Microsoft isn't letting me do so. When I go into Sign-In Options, the option for Windows hello PIN says "This option is currently unavailable—click here to learn more." It also says "Sorry, this PIN isn't working for your...
  7. Unable to change Windows Hello PIN in my personal laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unable to change Windows Hello PIN in my personal laptop: My own personal laptop won't let me change my Windows Hello PIN. It is not linked to a work or school account and it never has, also it only has one Microsoft account logged in my own. In "Other Accounts" there was an ASP.NET user, but I deleted it and it still doesn't work....
  8. Why don't I have administrator on my personal computer?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why don't I have administrator on my personal computer?: This is my personal laptop. I am the ONLY user who has ever had an account on this computer. How is it possible that I do not have sufficient privilege to uninstall a program that refuses to respond? [ATTACH]...
  9. Desktop Personalization/Configuration

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop Personalization/Configuration: Is it possible to configure my desktop bar to have the date and time on the left hand side of the 'Start' button? Please see the attached image for reference. [ATTACH]...
  10. ok i have a personal account and a buissness account i set up computer with my personal...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    ok i have a personal account and a buissness account i set up computer with my personal...: this is the error message I get when tring to link the two please help This email is part of a reserved domain. Please enter a different email address....