Windows 10: Hello, i have a problem, i cant install any appx files, when i try install appx, app...

Discus and support Hello, i have a problem, i cant install any appx files, when i try install appx, app... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Here the screenshots.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AlertFire399611, Mar 15, 2024.

1. Hello, i have a problem, i cant install any appx files, when i try install appx, app...

Here the screenshots.

:)

AlertFire399611, Mar 15, 2024

2. Cant install .XAP files but .appx installs.

I'm currently on the build 14393.693 on my Lumia. When I try to install .appx file then it installs without any problem but .xap doesn't install and says "can't install app" contact the person who gave u the app" or something like that.

Help me.

GauravBhattarai, Mar 15, 2024
  3. raghu50 Win User
    Get appx package file for Windows Store installed app

Can anybody help me make an appx package for a Windows Store app that I have downloaded and installed on my computer. I have all the files, signatures, etc. for the app. I just want to make an appx package for it so that I can sideload it to other Windows 8+ PCs. Anyone know how to?

raghu50, Mar 15, 2024
  4. ELY0H Win User

Hello, i have a problem, i cant install any appx files, when i try install appx, app...

APPX installer is broken

I'm trying to install a game using the appx installer but it tells me "App Installer failed to install package dependencies. Ask the developer for Microsoft.VCLibs.110.00 package." What do I do?

ELY0H, Mar 15, 2024
Thema:

Hello, i have a problem, i cant install any appx files, when i try install appx, app...

1. Hello, i have a problem, i cant install any appx files, when i try install appx, app... - Similar Threads - Hello problem cant

2. Hello, i have a problem, i cant install any appx files, when i try install appx, app...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello, i have a problem, i cant install any appx files, when i try install appx, app...: Here the screenshots. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-i-have-a-problem-i-cant-install-any-appx/29913b79-e6dd-4215-b357-ed93401993e0
  3. Hello, i have a problem, i cant install any appx files, when i try install appx, app...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hello, i have a problem, i cant install any appx files, when i try install appx, app...: Here the screenshots. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-i-have-a-problem-i-cant-install-any-appx/29913b79-e6dd-4215-b357-ed93401993e0
  4. Cant install appx files

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cant install appx files: I'm trying to download an appx file, but I just used a Windows batch file for optimization and it seems to have deleted the app installer. I re-downloaded them from the Microsoft Store and extracted the appx files, but it still doesn't work. Please help meSorry for the poor...
  5. Cant install appx files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant install appx files: I'm trying to download an appx file, but I just used a Windows batch file for optimization and it seems to have deleted the app installer. I re-downloaded them from the Microsoft Store and extracted the appx files, but it still doesn't work. Please help meSorry for the poor...
  6. Cant install appx files

7. I cant open an app in microsoft store and i cant install an appx app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant open an app in microsoft store and i cant install an appx app: as i have said in the title, i could not open an app in microsoft store. I can search in the microsoft store but when i click an app, it crashes. For the appx problem, i could download an appx from the internet but i can install it, its say "error in parsing the app...
  8. I cant open an app in microsoft store and i cant install an appx app

I cant open an app in microsoft store and i cant install an appx app: as i have said in the title, i could not open an app in microsoft store. I can search in the microsoft store but when i click an app, it crashes. For the appx problem, i could download an appx from the internet but i can install it, its say "error in parsing the app...
  9. I can't install .Appx files anymore

I can't install .Appx files anymore: Hi, I'm Cesare and I type from Bologna (Italy) and I have a PC with the Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview - Build 21322.rs_prerelease.210220-1651 version installed. I made some changes to the system registry and now every time I want to launch an .Appx file, instead of opening...
  10. Error when trying to install friends app from .Appx file

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Error when trying to install friends app from .Appx file: Whenever I try to install my friends app using an .Appx file, it says Installing app package for a second, then fails with following error: App installation failed with error message: Windows cannot install package 20961CandyRufusGames.Survivalcraft2 because this package...