Windows 10: Hello, I guess it's time I learned. That is always some one bigger than me . But He that...

Discus and support Hello, I guess it's time I learned. That is always some one bigger than me . But He that... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I just wanted to give you flowers and tell you I love you!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BPMbeebee, Oct 17, 2023.

1. BPMbeebee Win User

Hello, I guess it's time I learned. That is always some one bigger than me . But He that...

I just wanted to give you flowers and tell you I love you!

:)

BPMbeebee, Oct 17, 2023
  2. AídaRF Win User

Bigger, Darker Fonts

BIGGER, DARKER FONTS

Hola, hello, hi everyone... My first time here so a bit rough around the edges.

I need bigger, darker fonts. I don't use magnifier because it is too distracting and cumbersome to use.

I am willing to use custom scaling but the introductory paragraph on the custom scaling screen informs us it is not recommended, warning us about all sorts of (seemingly) insurmountable nightmarish problems we are likely to encounter.Right
    now have set custom scaling at 100. Barely legible. Perhaps if it were darker it would work for me.

I have not attempted a larger custom scaling setting (e.g., 125 or 150) for fear of precipitating doomsday as I interpret the warning mentioned above.

My specific questions/remarks are:

• Is there a way to get bigger, darker font without altering anything else like we were able to do on Windows 8?
    • Does custom scaling alter the way things are displayed when using browsers like Google Chrome and Firefox?
    • Any ideas, comments, suggestions, alternatives, or any whatevers will be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks,

Aída

AídaRF, Oct 17, 2023
  3. after installing win10 everything become bigger

Hello,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for posting your query.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused, we will certainly help you with this issue.

I appreciate if you could answer few question to narrow down the issue and to provide you better assistance.

Please mention what do you mean by everything is getting bigger at desktop? Are you referring to desktop icons?

Follow the methods provided below and check if it helps.

Method 1: If you find the desktop icons big, you may follow the below steps to reduce the size of icons and check.

• Right click on the desktop.

• Click on view.

• Change the view to “medium icons” and check.

Method 2: If the issue still persists, Change display resolution.

• Right click on desktop.

• Select Display settings.

• Click on Advance display settings.

• Adjust the resolution slider to recommended settings.

• Click on apply and restart the system and check.
    Method 3: Update drivers.

I suggest you to update graphic drivers and check if it helps. Follow the steps given below.

• Press Windows key + X key and click on Device manager.

• Search for Display Adapters.

• Right-click on the graphics card and click on Update driver software.
    Hope this information is helpful. For any further assistance on Windows, feel free to post your query on Microsoft Community Forum.

Thank you.

Deepak Kodi, Oct 17, 2023
  4. Hello, I guess it's time I learned. That is always some one bigger than me . But He that...

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Oct 17, 2023
Thema:

Hello, I guess it's time I learned. That is always some one bigger than me . But He that...

1. Hello, I guess it's time I learned. That is always some one bigger than me . But He that... - Similar Threads - Hello guess learned

2. Hello, I guess it's time I learned. That is always some one bigger than me . But He that...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello, I guess it's time I learned. That is always some one bigger than me . But He that...: I just wanted to give you flowers and tell you I love you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-i-guess-its-time-i-learned-that-is-always/a9852c45-b630-4cc1-8e11-8d24bb412e81
  3. Does anyone know why every time I see or type a text some letters are bigger than others

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anyone know why every time I see or type a text some letters are bigger than others: I wanted to upload some youtube videos but I keep seeing that some letters are bigger than other, and this is almost everywhere on every google web pageexample of what I see:There was a cat at the windowHow do I fix this its getting annoying.Any answers will be helpful :I...
  4. Does anyone know why every time I see or type a text some letters are bigger than others

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does anyone know why every time I see or type a text some letters are bigger than others: I wanted to upload some youtube videos but I keep seeing that some letters are bigger than other, and this is almost everywhere on every google web pageexample of what I see:There was a cat at the windowHow do I fix this its getting annoying.Any answers will be helpful :I...
  5. Some text is bigger than others after restarting??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some text is bigger than others after restarting??: I restarted my laptop the other day, All of a sudden, some text is bigger than others. I have tried to change the text size in the display settings, in command prompt, dpi but no luck.The text in the url bar is the normal size, but the bookmark text is the missized one. This...
  6. Some text is bigger than others after restarting??

Some text is bigger than others after restarting??: I restarted my laptop the other day, All of a sudden, some text is bigger than others. I have tried to change the text size in the display settings, in command prompt, dpi but no luck.The text in the url bar is the normal size, but the bookmark text is the missized one. This...
  7. No one at MS cares I guess............

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No one at MS cares I guess............: Have Win10 upgrade from Win8. So, the activation is digital now.Had to buy a new MB, CPU, and Ram so I meet standards for Win11. BIG MISTAKEWin10 0n MBR SSD which needs to convert to GPT so that Secure Boot works in UEFI bios.I can convert to GPT, but SSD won't boot. So, I'm...
  8. No one at MS cares I guess............

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No one at MS cares I guess............: Have Win10 upgrade from Win8. So, the activation is digital now.Had to buy a new MB, CPU, and Ram so I meet standards for Win11. BIG MISTAKEWin10 0n MBR SSD which needs to convert to GPT so that Secure Boot works in UEFI bios.I can convert to GPT, but SSD won't boot. So, I'm...
  9. No one at MS cares I guess............

10. Hello!! I need some help on this one.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hello!! I need some help on this one.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/AdvancedTea [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fzv11n/hello_i_need_some_help_on_this_one/