Windows 10: Hello, I am trying to currently sign in to a old microsoft account of mine

Discus and support Hello, I am trying to currently sign in to a old microsoft account of mine in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I am trying to currently sign in to an old microsoft account of mine, but I have forgotten my password, and I don't have access to my binded... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by fupe 12121, Oct 25, 2024 at 11:02 AM.

1. Hello, I am trying to currently sign in to a old microsoft account of mine

Hello, I am trying to currently sign in to an old microsoft account of mine, but I have forgotten my password, and I don't have access to my binded number but i do still have access to the account because it is binded to my gmail account basically they have the same *** Email address is removed for privacy *** I have tried filling up the account recovery form, but none of the information I put is sufficient, is there anyway I can contact a customer support instead of being sent back and back to recovery codes and forms, because i technically still receive emails from it. Thank you

:)

2. Error while trying to sign-in to create a Microsoft Account.

Hi Ana,

As per the description, I suggest that you restart you PC and then try to sign-in using your Microsoft Account and check. I would like to add that you can also switch the current local account that you are using into a Microsoft Account. To do so follow
    the steps below

• On the Local account, click Start and then PC Settings.
    • Click Users and accounts and under Your Profile click Connect to a Microsoft account.
    • Enter the Microsoft account ID and Password and click Next.
    • Choose if you want OneDrive as your default file saving location, click Next.
    • Click Switch.

Hope this helps

Vanessa Sohtun, Oct 25, 2024 at 11:10 AM
  3. Teokute Win User
    Cannot sign in microsoft account.

My device: Lumia 520. GDR2.
    I cannot sign in my Microsoft account on my device. It didnt say any error but Microsoft account is not listed in Email and account list. When I click add button, it will show microsoft account option but after press sign in, it is still not shown in email
    and account. Another problem is i cannot delete facebook account. Error code: 0x83cf1202. I have tried as suggested here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2475837/en-us#step0x83cf1202 but as my Microsoft account is not shown, I cannot do step 6. Hello, I am trying to currently sign in to a old microsoft account of mine :(

Any suggestion?

4. Hello, I am trying to currently sign in to a old microsoft account of mine

sign into microsoft account glitch

Hi Micheal,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

• Is this the only account on the computer?
    • Was this account upgraded from previous version of Windows?

It looks like you are using a local account. I suggest you follow these steps:

• Click on search in taskbar and type account.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Now, under Your account, click on Sign in with Microsoft account instead.
    • Enter your Local account password for confirmation and then follow the screen instruction.
    • Enter User name credentials for your the new Microsoft account and click OK.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Thema:

Hello, I am trying to currently sign in to a old microsoft account of mine

1. Hello, I am trying to currently sign in to a old microsoft account of mine - Similar Threads - Hello trying currently

2. Hello, I am trying to currently sign in to a old microsoft account of mine

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello, I am trying to currently sign in to a old microsoft account of mine: Hello, I am trying to currently sign in to an old microsoft account of mine, but I have forgotten my password, and I don't have access to my binded number but i do still have access to the account because it is binded to my gmail account basically they have the same *** Email...
  3. Good day I am stuck on startup repair mine is not a Microsoft account but an email account...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Good day I am stuck on startup repair mine is not a Microsoft account but an email account...: Iam about to write my exams I would appreciate the help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/good-day-i-am-stuck-on-startup-repair-mine-is-not/011fd527-cbd5-41e6-a408-baf46edd3a32
  4. Good day I am stuck on startup repair mine is not a Microsoft account but an email account...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Good day I am stuck on startup repair mine is not a Microsoft account but an email account...: Iam about to write my exams I would appreciate the help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/good-day-i-am-stuck-on-startup-repair-mine-is-not/011fd527-cbd5-41e6-a408-baf46edd3a32
  5. I am currently on a local account and have windows activated, if i sign in to my microsoft...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am currently on a local account and have windows activated, if i sign in to my microsoft...: I am currently on a local account and have windows activated, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-currently-on-a-local-account-and-have-windows/3250304b-c705-4b3b-92d2-8574e360cea6
  6. I am currently on a local account and have windows activated, if i sign in to my microsoft...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I am currently on a local account and have windows activated, if i sign in to my microsoft...: I am currently on a local account and have windows activated, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-currently-on-a-local-account-and-have-windows/3250304b-c705-4b3b-92d2-8574e360cea6
  7. I am currently on a local account and have windows activated, if i sign in to my microsoft...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Am I mining crypto ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Am I mining crypto ?: Hello, i have a weird thing on my PC, my GPU used to have very low clock % before, but now it never go bellow 1830 MHz.I can do everything to lower it, it keeps it clock at this level.I dont know when and why it behaves like that. So if someone can help me figuring out what...
  9. Am I mining crypto ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Am I mining crypto ?: Hello, i have a weird thing on my PC, my GPU used to have very low clock % before, but now it never go bellow 1830 MHz.I can do everything to lower it, it keeps it clock at this level.I dont know when and why it behaves like that. So if someone can help me figuring out what...
  10. I am trying to log on to an account of mine but I am getting "the sign in method your using...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I am trying to log on to an account of mine but I am getting "the sign in method your using...: I am trying to log on to an account of mine but I am getting "the sign in method your using is not allowed. Contact the administration." What do I do? I have tried to change the "allow log on locally" but it will not keep the changes. What can I do to log into my account?...