Windows 10: Hello. I am having some trouble with cortana/search.

Discus and support Hello. I am having some trouble with cortana/search. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Cortana no longer has a text field to type in. Is there a way to fix this? I also cannot find the "search" button anymore. can anyone help me?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Marc815, Jun 13, 2020.

1. Hello. I am having some trouble with cortana/search.

Cortana no longer has a text field to type in. Is there a way to fix this? I also cannot find the "search" button anymore. can anyone help me?

submitted by /u/Marc815
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Marc815, Jun 13, 2020
  2. Try0x101 Win User

Cortana search filter list

I have a lot of space for display content in Cortana search list, and 80% of it not used because Cortana sorting items by types.
    How disable all filters and make visible all suggested content?

Hello. I am having some trouble with cortana/search. [​IMG]

Try0x101, Jun 13, 2020
  3. altae Win User
    Troubles with search

Hi

I haven noticed that there are a lot of people having troubles with the search app after upgrading to Windows 10. Since the threads are spread all over the forum it is kind of difficult to keep an overview of just how many people are actually affected. That's why I created this thread.

Now what I would like you to do is the following: Post in this thread if you are currently experiencing troubles with Windows search or If you used to have problems with it but those problems could be fixed. Please provide the following info

• Windows 10 or Windows 10 Pro, 32 bit or 64 bit
    • Upgraded or clean install
    • From what Windows version did you upgrade
    • Description of the problem
    • Resolved or not, if resolved how
    • Is Cortana enabled or disabled on your system, does the search's behaviour change if you enable/ disable Cortana?
    • Any other info that might be useful like error messages, event logs, what measures have you already taken to resolve the issue...

Please don't post if you haven't got an problems with search. We already know that most people are not affected by this.

altae, Jun 13, 2020
  4. Hello. I am having some trouble with cortana/search.

How to disable Cortana/Have a search menu that is actually helpful.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

I suggest you to turn off Cortana settings.

• Login to Windows 10 computer with your Microsoft account.
    • Click on Cortana search bar.
    • In the search box at the bottom, type Disable Cortana.
    • Once the suggestions appear in the list, click Cortana & Search settings.
    • Then turn off Cortana option.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with Windows 10, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Jun 13, 2020
Thema:

Hello. I am having some trouble with cortana/search.

1. Hello. I am having some trouble with cortana/search. - Similar Threads - Hello having trouble

2. Hello I have been having some troubles with my new pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello I have been having some troubles with my new pc: I turned on my pc this morning and when I turned it on, the screen was just my back ground couldn’t see my installed apps. The apps that were open don’t show on my screen and on top of all of that my cursor doesn’t show...
  3. Hello I have been having some troubles with my new pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello I have been having some troubles with my new pc: I turned on my pc this morning and when I turned it on, the screen was just my back ground couldn’t see my installed apps. The apps that were open don’t show on my screen and on top of all of that my cursor doesn’t show...
  4. Hello I have been having some troubles with my new pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Hello I am having trouble on fixing my ssd 990 pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello I am having trouble on fixing my ssd 990 pro: after installing it the screen turns black and says that reboot and select proper boot device or insert boot media in selected boot device and press a key I can use not enter the bios but don’t know what do thank you...
  6. Hello I am having trouble on fixing my ssd 990 pro

Hello I am having trouble on fixing my ssd 990 pro: after installing it the screen turns black and says that reboot and select proper boot device or insert boot media in selected boot device and press a key I can use not enter the bios but don’t know what do thank you...
  7. I am having some trouble with duplicate mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am having some trouble with duplicate mode: I am connecting my PC to two different screens at a time that are not having the same maximum resolution, and whenever I choose duplicate mode, the resolution of the bigger screens higher maximum supported resolution is always downgraded automatically to that of the smaller...
  8. I am having some trouble with duplicate mode

I am having some trouble with duplicate mode: I am connecting my PC to two different screens at a time that are not having the same maximum resolution, and whenever I choose duplicate mode, the resolution of the bigger screens higher maximum supported resolution is always downgraded automatically to that of the smaller...
  9. Hello, I have been having some trouble with notepad saving files. I wanted to create a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello, I have been having some trouble with notepad saving files. I wanted to create a...: I wrote out some standard code given to me by my teacher into Notepad. However, the file is not having as a .html file. How do I get it to do so? I am on Windows 11Here is a screenshot :-Please reply with any tips. Thank you....
  10. Hello, I have been having some trouble with notepad saving files. I wanted to create a...

Hello, I have been having some trouble with notepad saving files. I wanted to create a...: I wrote out some standard code given to me by my teacher into Notepad. However, the file is not having as a .html file. How do I get it to do so? I am on Windows 11Here is a screenshot :-Please reply with any tips. Thank you....