Windows 10: Hello, i am having issues with windows.

Discus and support Hello, i am having issues with windows. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When i restart my pc it boots into the avs screen and it says that it booted into safe mode because it found an instability.I dont have safe boot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by pixel dark, Oct 7, 2024 at 4:17 AM.

1. Hello, i am having issues with windows.

When i restart my pc it boots into the avs screen and it says that it booted into safe mode because it found an instability.I dont have safe boot activated because i checked and it ONLY happens when i restart. After i got to bios and boot into windows it works fine and it is very annoying.

:)

2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

3. Windows Hello not working properly

Hi Jim,

For us to properly isolate the issue with your Windows Hello, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g. updates, software installation)?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what specific troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you try reinstalling your camera driver to resolve the issue.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Oct 7, 2024 at 4:23 AM
  4. Vicky Acs Win User

Hello, i am having issues with windows.

Windows hello

Hi Abdullah,

To resolve this camera issue for your Windows Hello, we suggest that you run Hardware and Device troubleshooter. Refer to the following steps:

• Click on 'search' and select 'settings' and type 'Troubleshooting' and select 'Troubleshooting'
    • Click on 'Hardware and Sound' and select 'Hardware and 'Devices' and click on next to run the troubleshooter.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Thema:

Hello, i am having issues with windows.

1. Hello, i am having issues with windows. - Similar Threads - Hello having issues

2. Hello, i am having issues with windows.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello, i am having issues with windows.: When i restart my pc it boots into the avs screen and it says that it booted into safe mode because it found an instability.I dont have safe boot activated because i checked and it ONLY happens when i restart. After i got to bios and boot into windows it works fine and it is...
  3. Hello I am having internet connection issues.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello I am having internet connection issues.: My issues started when i had to factory reset my laptop because i had a malware that stole my login infos and hacked my accounts which also led to a rambler account taking over my former microsoft account which no longer exists. Anyway, i factory reset my laptop and set...
  4. Hello I am having internet connection issues.

Hello I am having internet connection issues.: My issues started when i had to factory reset my laptop because i had a malware that stole my login infos and hacked my accounts which also led to a rambler account taking over my former microsoft account which no longer exists. Anyway, i factory reset my laptop and set...
  5. Hello, I am having a problem with Windows .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello, I am having a problem with Windows .: Hello, I am having a Windows issue. It says "your windows will expire soon," yet I have a copy of it that has been activated and is given to me by a organization. Please assist and reply right away....
  6. Hello, I am having a problem with Windows .

Hello, I am having a problem with Windows .: Hello, I am having a Windows issue. It says "your windows will expire soon," yet I have a copy of it that has been activated and is given to me by a organization. Please assist and reply right away....
  7. I have an issue With Windows Hello

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have an issue With Windows Hello: Windows hello is not working, everything seems to be working fine camera, etc... it just does not recognize a face. I tried updating the driver too and looking for any file error nothing, and now I am clueless about what to do next....
  8. I have an issue With Windows Hello

I have an issue With Windows Hello: Windows hello is not working, everything seems to be working fine camera, etc... it just does not recognize a face. I tried updating the driver too and looking for any file error nothing, and now I am clueless about what to do next....
  9. I have an issue With Windows Hello

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  10. I am having an issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I am having an issue: I keep getting this error whenever I open Windows Installation Assistant and I tried searching up on a fix but there is nothing that relates to my issue, here is the proof:...