Windows 10: Hello, I am having a problem with Windows .

Discus and support Hello, I am having a problem with Windows . in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I am having a Windows issue. It says "your windows will expire soon," yet I have a copy of it that has been activated and is given to me by a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by naira ahsan, Mar 15, 2024.

1. Hello, I am having a problem with Windows .

Hello, I am having a Windows issue. It says "your windows will expire soon," yet I have a copy of it that has been activated and is given to me by a organization. Please assist and reply right away.

:)

naira ahsan, Mar 15, 2024
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Mar 15, 2024
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 15, 2024
  4. Hello, I am having a problem with Windows .

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 15, 2024
Thema:

Hello, I am having a problem with Windows .

1. Hello, I am having a problem with Windows . - Similar Threads - Hello having problem

2. Hello, I am having a problem with Windows .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello, I am having a problem with Windows .: Hello, I am having a Windows issue. It says "your windows will expire soon," yet I have a copy of it that has been activated and is given to me by a organization. Please assist and reply right away....
  3. Hello I have problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello I have problem: I have problem in my Windows 10. This is a ongoing issue in my computer were I cant open MS Store. The only thing that I can see is its logo and nothing come up. I also need to force close the Store to task manager to redo the process and do the same thing again.I run...
  4. Hello I have problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello I have problem: I have problem in my Windows 10. This is a ongoing issue in my computer were I cant open MS Store. The only thing that I can see is its logo and nothing come up. I also need to force close the Store to task manager to redo the process and do the same thing again.I run...
  5. Hello I have problem

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  6. hello i have this problem :/

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    hello i have this problem :/: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Elias343ce [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/u795vv/hello_i_have_this_problem/
  7. i am having a windows problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    i am having a windows problem: windows10 does not work at all. Not one aspect function or feature or any of it According to this community I am wrong. Windows 10 works great. Okay so if i am getting non stop errors and issues out of the box, after fresh installs on dozens of different computers, all...
  8. Hello, I am having a dual system on a drive and I am having multiple major problems...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hello, I am having a dual system on a drive and I am having multiple major problems...: I have a NTFS disk 1 SSD that I am able to boot to after doing the following: 1. after pressing on the power the dell logo goes "on" ie, i gotten a POST and all and I have to F12 my way to manually select "UEFI Drive Partition 1 OS..." where my win10 SSF is located every...
  9. Hello, I am having a problem with my Windows 10?!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hello, I am having a problem with my Windows 10?!: Hello, I am having a problem with my Windows 10. When I right click on my Desktop and then Display Settings orPersonalize I get CMD one second and then opens nothing. To change the settings on my display I have to go throughStart - Settings - Personalization - Background......
  10. Hello , I am having a 'plugged in not charging' problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hello , I am having a 'plugged in not charging' problem: Is there any authentic solution? windows is 10 AC Adapter is all set because I have tried it with another different charger but getting the same problem please help me...