Windows 10: Hello. Good day. I have this problem with my laptop causing a blue screen with error code:...

Discus and support Hello. Good day. I have this problem with my laptop causing a blue screen with error code:... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. Good day. I have this problem with my laptop causing a blue screen with error code: DPC Watchdog Violation. I hope you can help me solve this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Emerson9400, Jun 9, 2024.

1. Hello. Good day. I have this problem with my laptop causing a blue screen with error code:...

Hello. Good day. I have this problem with my laptop causing a blue screen with error code: DPC Watchdog Violation. I hope you can help me solve this problem.

:)

Emerson9400, Jun 9, 2024

2. Blue Screen Problems

Hello all. I have been plagued with frequent BSODs on my main computer. (see system specs for details) I am getting "Page Fault in Nonpaged Area", or the 0x50 stop error, blue-screens.
    What I read on Google suggested that this blue-screen indicated a memory or hard drive error. I ran memtest86+, which passed, and chkdsk, which found no problems. I took all of my components down to stock clocks, and that didn't help. Does anyone have any experience or advice as to what I should try next?

BinaryMage, Jun 9, 2024
  3. Roan T Win User
    Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Jun 9, 2024
  4. Hello. Good day. I have this problem with my laptop causing a blue screen with error code:...

Stop code blue screen sdbus

Hello,

Stop errors (also sometimes called blue screen or black screen errors) can occur if a serious problem causes your device to shut down or restart unexpectedly. These errors
    can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What actions were you performing when normally encounter the said error?

Meanwhile, we recommend performing the suggested steps in this article to
    troubleshoot blue screen error on Windows 10.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Michelle Vil, Jun 9, 2024
Thema:

Hello. Good day. I have this problem with my laptop causing a blue screen with error code:...

1. Hello. Good day. I have this problem with my laptop causing a blue screen with error code:... - Similar Threads - Hello problem laptop

2. Good day! Blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Good day! Blue screen: ************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository : Implicit UseExperimentalFeatureForNugetShare : true AllowNugetExeUpdate : true NonInteractiveNuget : true AllowNugetMSCredentialProviderInstall : true...
  3. Good day! Blue screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Good day! Blue screen: ************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository : Implicit UseExperimentalFeatureForNugetShare : true AllowNugetExeUpdate : true NonInteractiveNuget : true AllowNugetMSCredentialProviderInstall : true...
  4. Good day! Blue screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. hello I have a problem I just got a blue screen and the stop code is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hello I have a problem I just got a blue screen and the stop code is...: https://www.mediafire.com/file/4vxvngmdhzpqnvw/061424-20562-01.dmp/file i think is my minidump file please anyone can help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-i-have-a-problem-i-just-got-a-blue-screen/c1c5fb57-f6de-4030-92c6-ab0a93f7bc64
  6. hello I have a problem I just got a blue screen and the stop code is...

hello I have a problem I just got a blue screen and the stop code is...: https://www.mediafire.com/file/4vxvngmdhzpqnvw/061424-20562-01.dmp/file i think is my minidump file please anyone can help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-i-have-a-problem-i-just-got-a-blue-screen/c1c5fb57-f6de-4030-92c6-ab0a93f7bc64
  7. Hello. Good day. I have this problem with my laptop causing a blue screen with error code:...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hello. Good day. I have this problem with my laptop causing a blue screen with error code:...: Hello. Good day. I have this problem with my laptop causing a blue screen with error code: DPC Watchdog Violation. I hope you can help me solve this problem....
  8. Hello. Good day. I have this problem with my laptop causing a blue screen with error code:...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello. Good day. I have this problem with my laptop causing a blue screen with error code:...: Hello. Good day. I have this problem with my laptop causing a blue screen with error code: DPC Watchdog Violation. I hope you can help me solve this problem....
  9. i have a problem with my laptop, i get blue screen with this error...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have a problem with my laptop, i get blue screen with this error...: .......... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-problem-with-my-laptop-i-get-blue-screen/6a53b1e5-1de4-47af-ba36-29afe5c92334
  10. i have a problem with my laptop, i get blue screen with this error...

i have a problem with my laptop, i get blue screen with this error...: .......... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-problem-with-my-laptop-i-get-blue-screen/6a53b1e5-1de4-47af-ba36-29afe5c92334