Windows 10: Hello everyone tomorrow am writing can I please ask a question

Discus and support Hello everyone tomorrow am writing can I please ask a question in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Where can I find the GUI elements icon ,button and the dialogue box and what are there functions... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Nthabeleng Motshabi, May 12, 2024.

1. Hello everyone tomorrow am writing can I please ask a question

Where can I find the GUI elements icon ,button and the dialogue box and what are there functions

:)

Nthabeleng Motshabi, May 12, 2024
  2. Fernandz Win User

How To Format A Write Protected Flash Memory ?

¿You already tried this one?...

Run CMD

1. diskpart
    2. list disk

Then in the 3º step, put the correct number of disk in the list for the usb flash (if it's listed in disk 3, then you'll have to write select disk 3).

2. select disk #
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

with that commands you will format the flash drive in fat32, if you have a large drive you can select also "format fs=ntfs" in step 7.

good luck!

Fernandz, May 12, 2024
  3. how to ask questions in microsoft forum

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query to Microsoft forum. I will certainly help you with this.

Please share these details.

• What is the exact issue you are facing with windows?

I would request you to provide us the proper description of the issue so that we can help you in best possible way.

As your question does not contain all the required information needed for us to help you.

I suggest you to Refer the link on how to ask questions or help on Forums.

Suggestions for asking a question on help forums:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375

Kindly post back with the updated information of the issue for further assistance.

Thank you.

Rajeshwari_Patil, May 12, 2024
  4. 64K
    64K Win User

Hello everyone tomorrow am writing can I please ask a question

Power Supply Question

If you still have that Corsair RM1000i listed in you specs then I would use that. If not then as suggested the EVGA G2 750 is a very nice PSU. If you can buy from Newegg then you can pick up the 850 watt model for $5 more using the promo code.

Thema:

Hello everyone tomorrow am writing can I please ask a question

1. Hello everyone tomorrow am writing can I please ask a question - Similar Threads - Hello everyone tomorrow

2. Hello everyone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello everyone: So here is my problem, I currently own a Sony Vaio SVJ2022M1EWI 20" SSD 240 GB Intel® Core™ i3-3227U 16 GB DDR3 Windows 10 Home and it won't start. When I say won't start,it's that when I press the button to turn it on, on mains or not, I see the screen which lights up...
  3. Hello everyone tomorrow am writing can I please ask a question

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello everyone tomorrow am writing can I please ask a question: Where can I find the GUI elements icon ,button and the dialogue box and what are there functions https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-everyone-tomorrow-am-writing-can-i-please/388bdd48-a7a9-41be-b267-393743c494d6
  4. Hello everyone tomorrow am writing can I please ask a question

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hello everyone tomorrow am writing can I please ask a question: Where can I find the GUI elements icon ,button and the dialogue box and what are there functions https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-everyone-tomorrow-am-writing-can-i-please/388bdd48-a7a9-41be-b267-393743c494d6
  5. Hello everyone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello everyone: I want to ask if its fine if I want to use UEFI boot and my SSD is 512GBI need help : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-everyone/fe2946e1-359c-41af-8bf2-a0cfb75c2bd3
  6. Hello everyone!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Hello everyone!: Hello Everyone!I installed a cracked plugin which infected my laptop. I've already reset my PCWindow defender isn't working and window update is showing error 0x80070424I've tried some repairs and I've reached to the conclusion that there's a malware or virus that keeps...
  7. hello everyone

in Windows 10 Customization
    hello everyone: I have Qustion for you i am doing update my system for 1903 has anyone else been issue insalling it on take super long time help me out pleaee https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-everyone/46cf8d9f-73e3-449d-94be-8067e71e5f90
  8. hello everyone,

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    hello everyone,: I m using window 10 pro edition.The activation of window is by organization service.Now I m getting the message that "your window liscence will expire soon you need to activate window in setting. I checked my window's liscence expire date its 7 days remaining. Now I m not...
  9. Hello Everyone

in Windows 10 Support
    Hello Everyone: Long time Seven Forums member here, just wanted to say hey to Everyone. I have my dvd of 10 ready to go and hope to install it over the weekend and give it a proper shakedown *Smile 2131
  10. Is everyone getting Windows 10 tomorrow?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is everyone getting Windows 10 tomorrow?: He guys. I post a lot over at Neowin but they are doing a forum upgrade and I found these forums. I've been running Windows 10 as my main OS for some time now. Now that release is just about here, I am trying to decide if I want to just leave my clean install as is and...