Windows 10: Hello. After the last update BSOD

Discus and support Hello. After the last update BSOD in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. After the last update, an error appears: blue screen, creating minidump, reboot.The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Comp Master, Oct 12, 2024 at 12:17 AM.

1. Hello. After the last update BSOD

Hello. After the last update, an error appears: blue screen, creating minidump, reboot.The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000001a 0x0000000000041790, 0xffffae800d5b12d0, 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000001. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\101124-9031-01.dmp. Report Id: 8182abff-bf27-45c8-b011-750bcfa0565a.minidump`sPC: AMD R7 5700x , gigabyte b550m ds3h , 2x16Gb ddr4 3600Mhz cl18 , system disk- nvme crucial p2 500gb , MSI RX 6600 XT

:)

2. alexsubri Win User

BSOD- atikmpag.sys

This is most likely due to an installation/upgrade error with ATI driver's. I suggest doing DriveSweeper and the following:
    • Drivesweeper all drivers & in Safe Mode
    • Unistall all drivers that aren't used in DriveSweeper (CCC Profiler Updates, MSI AfterBurner, anything related to ATI that use's it's drivers.)
    • After you do this, the first thing you need to do is go into Device Manager and Unistall your ATI Drivers
    Hello. After the last update BSOD [​IMG]

Once your done, restart the PC and then try installing the latest drivers.

I had several issues with this in the past, but I overcame it with logical reasoning and whenever I have a driver issue, I just use these steps and I always overcome the problem.

Best of luck! *Toast :toast:

3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Hello. After the last update BSOD :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

4. Hello. After the last update BSOD

windows Hello states it isn't available on this device

Hi Tom,

Try few of the troubleshooting steps below and check if you are able to access Windows Hello.

Step 1: I suggest you to run
    Hardware and Devices troubleshooter
    as it checks for common problems and makes sure that any new device or hardware connected to your PC is installed correctly.

• Press Windows key from the keyboard, type
      Troubleshooting and select it.
    • Click on view all option on the upper left corner of
      Troubleshooting window.
    • Select the Hardware and Device
      options from the list.
    • Click Next to run the
      Hardware and Device
      Troubleshooter.

Step 2: Also, I suggest you to update the bio-metric finger print reader from Device Manager and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + X from the keyboard, click on Device Manager.
    • Right click on Bio-metric finger print reader, click on
      Properties
    • Go to Drivers tab, click on Update driver software.

Step 3: I recommend you to install all the pending updates on your device and check if it helps.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

For more information refer:
    Windows Hello and privacy: FAQ

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of accessing the Windows Hello feature for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Oct 12, 2024 at 12:36 AM
Thema:

Hello. After the last update BSOD

1. Hello. After the last update BSOD - Similar Threads - Hello last update

2. Hello. After the last update BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello. After the last update BSOD: Hello. After the last update, an error appears: blue screen, creating minidump, reboot.The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000001a 0x0000000000041790, 0xffffae800d5b12d0, 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000001. A dump was saved in:...
  3. Hello. After the last update BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hello. After the last update BSOD: Hello. After the last update, an error appears: blue screen, creating minidump, reboot.The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000001a 0x0000000000041790, 0xffffae800d5b12d0, 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000001. A dump was saved in:...
  4. Constant BSOD's after last windows update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Constant BSOD's after last windows update: I uptaded windows 10, I was gaming online and I stopped having access to the internet although it appears that I was connected, after some seconds a BSOD popped on my screen, later when I decided to play again the same thing happened, I'm thinking it's just the update since...
  5. BSODs since last update

BSODs since last update: Split from this thread. Hi Windows 10 Support, I'm having very unstable machine since last update gone in 20H2, see below for more details: Hi Everyone, Would you please be able to assist, i'm having unpredictable BSOD errors in Windows 10 latest update 20H2, going...
  6. Windows Hello does not work after last windows update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Hello does not work after last windows update: After last Windows update on 2/2/2021 , Windows Hello does not work. I've tried troubleshooter,winscan, and a few other test I came across on the internet. I've updated the drivers, removed drivers and reinstalled all for camera, downloaded the camera from the store ....
  7. Windows Hello Face and Fingerprint quit working after last windows update

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Hello Face and Fingerprint quit working after last windows update: I have HP Envy x360 less than 1 year old. After most recent windows update on my computer a couple days ago I now don't have the option to sign in via fingerprint like I always have. When I go to the settings I see it says "We couldn't find a fingerprint scanner compatible...
  8. BSOD after update from last version

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD after update from last version: After updating Windows from most recent version, I am having a visit from BSOD when I try to play APEX Legends and Fortnite. Is there having some troubles after make any update ? I've formatted two times, and the Blue Screen keep showing up. (Sorry for bad English, I am...
  9. BSOD after last Windows update

BSOD after last Windows update: I got a BSOD with WHEA uncorrectable error, but have had no change in the computer except trying to make the sound better last week and Windows update on March 2nd. Googled and found some 2019 complaints but when I open the sites all I see is very outdated posts. Looked for...
  10. BSOD after update last week

BSOD after update last week: Hi all, Last week on shutting down I was prompted to install updates before shutting down as is normal. Did this but the next morning on booting got the dreaded BSOD. List of stopcodes generated after many attempts to boot up (in no particular order) *PFN LIST CORRUPT *IRQL...