Windows 10: HEALTHCARE & COMPLIANCE: How can I disable all the cloud-based hooks Microsoft has in its...

Discus and support HEALTHCARE & COMPLIANCE: How can I disable all the cloud-based hooks Microsoft has in its... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,I am responsible for ensuring that our organization is protecting our patient's data while at the same time maintaining compliance with various... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Neeva Candida1, Jun 10, 2024.

1. HEALTHCARE & COMPLIANCE: How can I disable all the cloud-based hooks Microsoft has in its...

Hello,I am responsible for ensuring that our organization is protecting our patient's data while at the same time maintaining compliance with various state and federal regulations. This has always been a challenge. However, I am hopeful that Windows 11 on the enterprise desktop will help us in this endeavor.With Windows 10 we found several seemingly innocuous MS applications were actually reaching out to the MS cloud. Things like OneNote and Sticky Notes were now communicating with the internet by default. If this was happening earlier, we were oblivious to it. We were able to either mitigate

:)

Neeva Candida1, Jun 10, 2024

2. Building a software with HIPAA compliance for Windows.

Hello, I am working on sensitive patient data protection with HIPAA compliance for a healthcare company. There is a need for major security measures to proceed with the software. Please advice me with the best steps I should proceed with so that users have
    the great credibility factors for the privacy concerns. Do you have any known security issues I must take care of before launching the software for Microsoft Windows?

I'm open to new suggestions and share some ideas

Thanks in advance HEALTHCARE & COMPLIANCE: How can I disable all the cloud-based hooks Microsoft has in its... :)

Deavid welson, Jun 10, 2024
  3. Brink Win User
    Compliance Manager Preview for Microsoft 365

Source: Microsoft 365 helps businesses increase trust and innovation through compliance with Compliance Manager Preview - Office Blogs

Brink, Jun 10, 2024
  4. Brink Win User

HEALTHCARE & COMPLIANCE: How can I disable all the cloud-based hooks Microsoft has in its...

Announcing GDPR Compliance Manager in Microsoft 365

Source: Microsoft 365 provides an information protection strategy to help with GDPR

Brink, Jun 10, 2024
Thema:

HEALTHCARE & COMPLIANCE: How can I disable all the cloud-based hooks Microsoft has in its...

1. HEALTHCARE & COMPLIANCE: How can I disable all the cloud-based hooks Microsoft has in its... - Similar Threads - HEALTHCARE COMPLIANCE disable

2. HEALTHCARE & COMPLIANCE: How can I disable all the cloud-based hooks Microsoft has in its...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HEALTHCARE & COMPLIANCE: How can I disable all the cloud-based hooks Microsoft has in its...: Hello,I am responsible for ensuring that our organization is protecting our patient's data while at the same time maintaining compliance with various state and federal regulations. This has always been a challenge. However, I am hopeful that Windows 11 on the enterprise...
  3. cannot share photos due to cloud space. can i disable cloud

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot share photos due to cloud space. can i disable cloud: want to cancel cloud due to space preventing to send photos https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-share-photos-due-to-cloud-space-can-i/b70ccc2e-56c4-4fae-8478-e203c3d9291f
  4. cannot share photos due to cloud space. can i disable cloud

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cannot share photos due to cloud space. can i disable cloud: want to cancel cloud due to space preventing to send photos https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-share-photos-due-to-cloud-space-can-i/b70ccc2e-56c4-4fae-8478-e203c3d9291f
  5. Cloud based face categorizing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cloud based face categorizing: Hi, I'm trying to activate the categorization for faces in windows photo app.Sadly it always just finds a few images ~200 out of around 5000 and a lot of faces are not rekognized.Is this because the photos have to be stored in OneDrive for the app to scan them correctly?If...
  6. Microsoft Defender cloud based protection.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Defender cloud based protection.: Does it really provide instant and strong action against threats or just it keeps using ram and cpu? I am suffering from ram usage with this defender app and I disabled the automatic sample option. Then I noticed that there is a cloud based security option too. Will turning...
  7. cloud-based windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    cloud-based windows 10: Is there a cloud-based virtual Windows 10 machine that will run an app I usually run on my pc? Can I upload the app to that machine? Several people need to be able to run the app. It is a single-user app on a stand alone pc....
  8. How to disable cloud saves?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable cloud saves?: I'm playing Age of Empire II DE on windows 10. Both are up to date. There is no option in the game or anywhere else that I found. I looked through every single thing in Settings and every single thing in Control Panel. I also looked through microsoft account and xbox...
  9. healthcare academy

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    healthcare academy: When I try to print my certificates a screen comes up that says my privacy is turned on. How do I turn it off so I can print my certificates. It also does it when I try to print info from Club Wyndham....
  10. How can I disable Microsoft Edge?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I disable Microsoft Edge?: How can I disable Microsoft Edge in Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-disable-microsoft-edge/96d49e51-c993-4e76-9a97-95be9130125a